Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 1/27/09
This might be from Howie's personal collection.

[Image: 87%20Worst%20Party%20Ever.jpg]

[Image: 8720worst20party20evercy8.jpg]

*added a second link for the babies Wink*
Damn it Howie! Whenever your pictures are used for Create a Caption, they are blocked at my work computer. You need to visit some new websites!
That's what she said.
You're not missing much.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Allyson Wrote:Damn it Howie! Whenever your pictures are used for Create a Caption, they are blocked at my work computer. You need to visit some new websites!

I second that.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
photobucket is blocked for me, so i assumed if i could see em everyone could.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
bump....happy now?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Thanks!

Titan's family reunion.
That's what she said.
the lemonparty for the younger generation.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
"we could all play Tummy Sticks but we're having a hard time locating the sticks"
8 guys 1 beer
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:8 guys 1 beer

+1 !
Jiggy Wrote:8 guys 1 beer

++ 1