TV shows:
Lost
The King of Queens
The Office
Heroes
Family Guy
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
All sports for me too
...there is a bunch of HBO shows I want to get the dvd's for. I don't have HBO but I have seen bits of a lot of their shows and really like most. I watched the first season of The Sopranos way back and it was the only season I could watch before I moved out of my parents house. I would really like to watch the rest of that.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
oh yeah, DOH!

simpsons
family guy
king of the hill
south park
always sunny...
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
The only channel I know by heart is Comedy Central. My favorite thing is stand up comedy. Sometimes I watch NBC or ABC for my regular shows (The Office, 30 Rock, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy) but I have to surf to find them.
That's what she said.
South Park
The Office
60 minutes
CBS Sunday Morning
Family Guy
Rob & Big
ESPN
Married With Children
History Channel
Discovery Channel-Man v Wild and others.
I'm lazy. My list is here:

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...thread=740

I enjoy good TV much more than movies, but some of my favorite movies include:

Anchorman
A Mighty Wind
Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Really, anything with a well-written script and a good story.
Showtime was doing good until that United States of Tara or whatever.

I'll go with Fox, there are at least 3 shows on there worth watching.

Dexter

House
Fringe

Sci-Fi is good.
hotzester Wrote:Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Really, anything with a well-written script and a good story.

they had a script????! Wink
Quote:they had a script????!

One of the best written scripts in the history of film. It was written by the MP performers. (Though I could also add that I do appreciate good improv as well....Curb is a perfect example.)
That 70s Show (which I just missed tonight because Im here)
NCIS - a relatively new discovery for me
Antiques Roadshow
The home channel house makeovers

I love the cooking channel:
Paula Dean
Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives is great
At Home with The Neeley's (sp?)

And IMHO, the only reason to watch 30 Minute Meals with whats-her-name, is to sit and lampoon her ala Mystery Science Theater. That woman just pulls on my last nerve. I mean can she USE her hands and facial expressions any more? Does she EVER shut up? Can she carry any more crap in her arms and not look like an idiot? She might be able to throw together a meal in 30 minutes but there is NO way it's economical for the average family. All those fresh herbs she conveniently has on hand are pricey. But, I digress. Sorry.
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
Ummm, there is NO way I typed ambulance driver in place of t o t a l i d i o t. What gives? Inside forum joke?
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
whatwouldzappasay Wrote:Ummm, there is NO way I typed ambulance driver in place of t o t a l i d i o t. What gives? Inside forum joke?
Yes.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
So, share! ???
whatwouldzappasay Wrote:So, share! ???

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=2530
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Alrighty then. I'm in the know. Tongue
Heroes
NCIS
My Name is Earl
The Office
30 Rock
Law & Order
House
Weeds
Working on getting caught up on Lost
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Heroes
NCIS
My Name is Earl
The Office
30 Rock
Law & Order
House
Weeds
Working on getting caught up on Lost

I almost gave up on lost last season. Glad I stuck with it.

Lost
House
Mythbusters (when I can)
Hockey
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I don't think I have watched a TV show at its actual time in a long time. Thank goodness for DVR. I love:

TV:
House
Dexter
Mythbusters
The Girls Next Door
Jeopardy
Living with Ed
Good Eats
Family Guy

Movies:
Howls Moving Castle
Serenity
Princess Bride
Wizard of Oz
Most movies about end of the world stuff
Pretty much any James Bond movie
Shit, if I could get off the Effing computer, I'd be watching....

Top Chef
Desperate Housewives - I've been watching from the very beginning so I have to continue...it's the OCD, whatever..
30 Rock
High Stakes Poker
Intervention
The Soup
The First 48
American Idol and The Amazing Race are my favorite reality shows...I haven't watched Survivor in years
Mythbusters
Dirty Jobs
House
Grey's Anatomy
Family Guy
Deadliest Catch...my hubby used to run a fish shop down at Wrightsville Beach and he's always telling me stories that the fishermen have told him... I'd never go on one of those boats for any amount of money.
:o
Has anyone watched Treasure Quest on the Discovery channel? I've only seen it once or twice, but it seems to be pretty good.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
*COUGH*GilmoreGirls*COUGH*
potthole Wrote:*COUGH*GilmoreGirls*COUGH*

Can't let that go...

Maybe you could come over and watch " Secret Life of an American Teenager" with my daughters, too? Maybe follow it up with a Hanna Montanna marathon?
Sure, just as soon as I get done catching up on old Zoey 101 episodes.
ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!