Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Da dooo Superbowl!
I don't much care but I'd like to see Arizona win just as an "in your face" to WCF.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I am rooting for Arizona only because they have a better story. I have been picking Pittsburgh to win though. Now, it seems I may have a bet on the line with LimpBagel in another thread. Either way I would be happy to see either one get a championship.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I sticking with the egg!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Here we go Steelers, here we go!

On another note, I don't think it'd be much of an "in your face" to Ford. Arizona's going to be a flash in the pan, one year wonder just like almost every other NFC that's been in the Super Bowl in the last decade or so (Carolina, Seattle, Chicago, Tampa Bay to name a few). They won NINE games this year in the regular season, just two more than the Lions did last season. Arizona's front office is awful.. They're almost definitely going to lose either Warner or Dansby (both contracts are up and they can only franchise one), Boldin wants out because they won't renegotiate (which I can understand.. but the guy would be a #1 on a lot of other teams), their Pro Bowl SS wants a new deal (good luck, see Boldin), and it took them so long to come to a deal with Fiztgerald last year they lost out on all the free agents available. They just got lucky that all the stars happened to align for one year.. but I guess that's something that doesn't seem like it'll ever happen for the Lions.

EDIT: I can't believe I'm the only voter for Pittsburgh so far! And sorry for the rant.. I'm just in "destroy Arizona" mode.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Imray_Pinasheep Wrote:EDIT: I can't believe I'm the only voter for Pittsburgh so far! And sorry for the rant.. I'm just in "destroy Arizona" mode.
The subject is who were rooting for. If it was who I think will win is completely different.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Quote:They won NINE games this year in the regular season, just two more than the Lions did last season.

Because they clinched the division earlier than anybody else in the league and just cruised to the playoffs.
LimpBagel Wrote:Because they clinched the division earlier than anybody else in the league and just cruised to the playoffs.

I'd love to answer to this, but I don't wanna stray too far off topic. ???
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Jiggy Wrote:The subject is who were rooting for. If it was who I think will win is completely different.

Yeah, I guess that makes sense. But it still surprises me no one else is rooting for the Steelers yet.. they're everything that's right about the NFL and most professional sports. I realize that makes me sound like a total Steelers homer, which I'm proud to be, but it's a great franchise that has sustained excellence for decades now. Been a fan of theirs since high school, so I'm not a bandwagon jumper.. I still believe in Detroit, as crazy as it sounds. :'(
I don't know either team. I just watch to see guys in tight spandex like gear.
STEELERS, just because arizona beat my boys =X
lokizilla Wrote:I don't know either team. I just watch to see guys in tight spandex like gear.
You're supposed to root for which city has the better shopping! Wink
Admin Wrote:I don't much care but I'd like to see Arizona win just as an "in your face" to WCF.

Same for me. And also because the guy we bought our house from is a Steelers fan, and he was a tool.
It's not happening . . . the egg gave me hope, now it's pissing me off.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
The egg is disappointing me but deep down i like the steelers
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
and the winner is..........the STEELERS
Jiggy Wrote:
lokizilla Wrote:I don't know either team. I just watch to see guys in tight spandex like gear.
You're supposed to root for which city has the better shopping! Wink
I'm a scrooge penny pinching anti shopping woman....yep they do exist.
Stupid egg! I should have never left you in charge!
i'm 2 for 2, bitches. i need to start putting money on these things.
every super bowl, something happens at the very end that makes me go, "ehh, i wouldn't have called it that way...."
am i the only one who thought that last kurt warner fumble was really an incomplete pass?
dingdongyo Wrote:every super bowl, something happens at the very end that makes me go, "ehh, i wouldn't have called it that way...."
am i the only one who thought that last kurt warner fumble was really an incomplete pass?

I actually thought it was a fumble. The was hit by the defense before his hand was moving forward.

That being said... I thought the decision not to review it was retarded by the officials.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
dingdongyo Wrote:every super bowl, something happens at the very end that makes me go, "ehh, i wouldn't have called it that way...."

I actually thought it was a fumble. The was hit by the defense before his hand was moving forward.

That being said... I thought the decision not to review it was retarded by the officials.

Word.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I don't particularly care for either team, but there were a lot of calls that went the Steelers' way IMO.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:I don't particularly care for either team, but there were a lot of calls that went the Steelers' way IMO.

I had to listen to the first three quarters on the radio and couldn't believe how much Boomer Esaison was sucking Rothesburger's dick. It was as bad as Tim McCarver and Derek Jeter.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Allyson Wrote:I don't particularly care for either team, but there were a lot of calls that went the Steelers' way IMO.

It sure seemed that the NFL wanted the Steelers and over-rated Big Ben to win, didn't it?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:

It sure seemed that the NFL wanted the Steelers and over-rated Big Ben to win, didn't it?

Indeed. A lot of one-sided questionable penalties. :Smile
That's what she said.
Also, call me biased in favor of my G-men, but they kept saying how this was the greatest superbowl ever and whatnot. Sure there were some good moments and some firsts, but it wasn't that great. It's nearly impossible to beat last year's.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:Also, call me biased in favor of my G-men, but they kept saying how this was the greatest superbowl ever and whatnot. Sure there were some good moments and some firsts, but it wasn't that great. It's nearly impossible to beat last year's.

Superbowl 36. Game winning field goal with 7 seconds left.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Allyson Wrote:Also, call me biased in favor of my G-men, but they kept saying how this was the greatest superbowl ever and whatnot. Sure there were some good moments and some firsts, but it wasn't that great. It's nearly impossible to beat last year's.

Last years was the best since XXXIV, when the Rams beat the Titans.

Admin Wrote:Superbowl 36. Game winning field goal with 7 seconds left.

That wasn't the best, just because if the kick was missed, it would have went to OT. If the score was 17-16 before the kick, I would have to agree with you.
http://newsblogs.chicagotribune.com/towe...izona.html

"For some viewers Sunday in Arizona, Super Bowl XLIII was briefly XXX.....Apparently, only those Comcast subscribers watching the game in standard definition -- as opposed to high-def -- saw the inappropriate scoring drive."

Big Grin
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
How about that crotch-first slide by The Boss right into the camera? We had a good laugh at that.
potthole Wrote:How about that crotch-first slide by The Boss right into the camera? We had a good laugh at that.

Or how about 2 seconds into his performance he throws his guitar and the guy almost drops it?
That's what she said.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Superbowl 36. Game winning field goal with 7 seconds left.

That wasn't the best, just because if the kick was missed, it would have went to OT. If the score was 17-16 before the kick, I would have to agree with you.

Good point.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Allyson Wrote:
potthole Wrote:How about that crotch-first slide by The Boss right into the camera? We had a good laugh at that.

Or how about 2 seconds into his performance he throws his guitar and the guy almost drops it?

That was a good one too. We had fun going all Mystery Science Theater on him when we saw him fumble the axe.
Rock Monster Wrote:

u ignorant rooster sucker! ben is now 7 - 1 in the playoffs. he has a win percentage over 75 % he is in the top 5 of ALL TIME qb rating... ALL TIME 33% of the games he has played in he as had a game winning drive in... look it up donkey dong! ur such an idiot
u better watch urself or ill come to west michigan and show u what a rock monster can do... directions to gr still west till u smell it then north till you step in it??
alpacafarmer Wrote:u better watch urself or ill come to west michigan and show u what a rock monster can do... directions to gr still west till u smell it then north till you step in it??

This doesn't even make sense. ESL, right?
alpacafarmer Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:It sure seemed that the NFL wanted the Steelers and over-rated Big Ben to win, didn't it?

u ignorant rooster sucker! ben is now 7 - 1 in the playoffs. he has a win percentage over 75 % he is in the top 5 of ALL TIME qb rating... ALL TIME 33% of the games he has played in he as had a game winning drive in... look it up donkey dong! ur such an ambulance driver

You've already showed your ignorance by trying to say that the Penguins are better than the Wings. (by the way, the Wings beat up on your Pens 3-0 yesterday) I said what I had to say. I'm not going to get baited into an internet pissing match with someone of such low intelligence.
Now that I've looked into this a little, this may be fun...

alpacafarmer Wrote:ben is now 7 - 1 in the playoffs.

He is actually 8-1

alpacafarmer Wrote:he has a win percentage over 75 %

His win percentage is actually 71.8% (51 out of 71 games won)
72.8% if you are counting playoffs (59 out of 81)

alpacafarmer Wrote:he is in the top 5 of ALL TIME qb rating... ALL TIME

He is actually tied for 7th with Brees (3,650 attempts), behind Young (4,149), Peyton Manning (5,960), Warner (3,557), Brady (3,653), Montana (5,391), Pennington (2,395).

Ben only has 1,905 attempts. Watch his QB rating fall (my guess) as he has more passes in the league. Culpepper is 9th on the list... is he one of the best QB's in the game??

alpacafarmer Wrote:33% of the games he has played in he as had a game winning drive in

19 fourth quarter comebacks, counting the playoffs. 19 out of 81 games = 23% Out of those 19 comebacks, he was only involved in 6 of the scoring plays.

I never said he wasn't good. I just said he was over rated. His defense has won him most of those games.

references:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_Roethlisberger
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NFL_career_...ng_leaders
NFL.com
Don't you have some work you need to be getting back to?
Queenie Wrote:Don't you have some work you need to be getting back to?

That depends on how you define "work"