Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What you think of others thread
Rule #1... please limit this only to people that have posted in this thread!!

This thread is for calling out people, and saying what you think about them. It can be nice. It can be brutally honest.

IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE, PLEASE DON'T POST IN THIS THREAD!

And I'll say it again... limit this to only people that have posted here. If You don't, I will ask the powers that be to take action, and to delete the post. Thank you, and start firing at me.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
HAHA +1 to Rock Monster for such a creative thread....can't wait to read it.
hotzester Wrote:HAHA +1 to Rock Monster for such a creative thread....can't wait to read it.

Yes, this thread seems to be a huge hit.....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
hotzester - I agree with your political opinions most of the time, though I'm not quite as extreme right as you. Buuut I can also sometimes agree with others when they say that you come across as arrogant. Also, way not to have your name capitalized.
That's what she said.
My take:

hotzester - you always think you're right, even if you know that you don't have a clue.

Allyson - you never want to offend anyone. You're afraid of hurting others' feelings.... and you're a math geek.
Since the rules clearly state that you've got to participate in the thread, I'll post my take on me first.

A) I'm actually NOT very extreme right. I think weed should be legalized. This is a very liberal position.
B) I ALWAYS have a clue, and an opinion based on that clue. Why? I take the time to research things before I form an opinion based on emotion.
C) I never make a mistake. I thought I did once, but I was wrong.

Okay on a serious note - Allyson. I think you're a very intelligent, passionate, miniscule young woman. I think you probably get told you're a little judgemental. I'd actually say that you're probably more right-winged than I am. I think you might have a tendency to think (even if you don't act) that you know what's better for someone than they do. Sometimes you come across as being a tad bit elitist, but that's not always a bad thing. Overall, I like you though, so I think I'll keep you around a bit.

Rock Monster, I think you're a pretty cool cat too. I think sometimes you make decisions based on emotional, visceral reaction, but I think you like to learn too. You form opinions very quickly, and it isn't often that you waiver. You're stubborn to the bone (like me) and will argue a point until you're blue in the face, even if at some point you realize the other person has a valid point. I won't vote you off the island just yet either, because you seem to keep your head when things get hot. Gotta respect that.
Ooh ooh, do me, do me!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
hotzester - we are also similar in the way we like to just "stir the pot" at times, and get people worked up, even if we really don't care about the issue.
I just want to say.......I LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!

there, I did it.
Queenie - my longest buddy on the board. I'm pretty sure you are me in 20 years. You like to keep the peace and you are the board Mama, everyone respects you.

RM - it's not that I don't love you, I just haven't decided what to say yet. You're just a regular guy.
That's what she said.
Queenie Wrote:Ooh ooh, do me, do me!

Ummm, I did...last night? Don't you remember??? Sad DAMMIT!!! Sad
Plungerhand - your new name is too long.
That's what she said.
Allyson - Awww, how sweet. Yes, I am you 20 years ago! A word from the wise . . . don't stop playing sports for another 18 or so years, but take care of your knees. They'll start bothing you in 20 years. Also, i'm glad you have never changed your personal text under your avatar. Simply classic, simply Allyson!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie- It is unreal how kind you are to people on here. I used to think it was just a schtick, but I now know it's real. Mad props to you.

hotzester- We both should form a "Our Forum Name Doesn't Start With a Capitol Letter" club.

Rock Monster- Great sense of humor, I enjoy reading your posts.

Plungerhand- You need to post more. We might butt heads on occasion, but I like seeing your views on things.

Now it'll be interesting... I know there are quite a few people around here who think I'm a dick (and I'll admit that I frequently am), let's see who'll say it.
The whole world starts their names with capital letters. I'm not one to follow the herd. (In an ironic twist, if I'm writing by hand, I write in all caps. Weird.)
Queenie - You remind me of the cool aunt that everyone wants to hang out with.

Plugerhand (formerly) - I'm not sure I have ever seen one serious post from you...and it's awesome. You keep us laughing even when we don't want to sometimes.

Allyson - I have to admit when I first came one here some of your posts seemed a little "stuck up" to me. I think that was just cause I was new and didn't really read them right, maybe. I don't get that impression of you anymore. I definitely see you as Queenie in the future as well.

hotzester - I think me and you have very similar viewpoints. I'm curious in the future to see just how much more similar we are.

RM - Got to be honest, I don't really have an opinion of you yet. I guess I don't pay attention to you enough, sorry. You do start some kick ass threads though.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
oh I forgot potthole - yes you are a dick, but most of the time I think you're a dick when it's necessary.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Hoss is kinda like a fifth cousin. You really don't remember him until you get to the reunion and everyone is like "Oooh yeah...Jiggy Hoss! I like that guy!"
jiggy hoss - When you first came onto the board I thought your name was jiggyjigholes. I don't know why I think I just got tired of reading after the first jiggy and guessed at the rest based on random letters.

And yes, I am a bit "proud". I don't think I'm necessarily better than anyone, I just think a lot of people are below me. Does that make sense? No. But that's how I roll - justifying everything to make myself feel better.
That's what she said.
Queenie: Best addition to the moderating team ever. I thought you were kind of "rednecky" at first but grew to really enjoy what you bring to the board.

Plungee: I didn't get you at first. I've grown to look forward to your posts (agree or disagree). Too bad your opinions on baseball suck.

Rock Monster: You seem to like arguing for the sake of arguing but I think you make people think and that is a good thing.

hotzester: You annoyed the shit out of me during the first few days of the board. After you found your niche I discovered that your wry sense of humor is only topped by Fistor.

Potthole: my good friend in real life. Stop being a dick to everyone (except Titan).

Allyson: Hot. And on top of that you elevated yourself to the top of my favorite posters list when you shared the story about the neck massager. Unlike others I never found you to be stuck up at all. Oh, and please grow your hair back.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
potthole Wrote:Now it'll be interesting... I know there are quite a few people around here who think I'm a dick (and I'll admit that I frequently am), let's see who'll say it.

I ain't skaired... you're a Dick

but, I like dicks... run with it
Quote:hotzester: You annoyed the shit out of me during the first few days of the board. After you found your niche I discovered that your wry sense of humor is only topped by Fistor.

I'm an acquired taste.

Quote:And yes, I am a bit "proud". I don't think I'm necessarily better than anyone, I just think a lot of people are below me. Does that make sense? No. But that's how I roll - justifying everything to make myself feel better.

Makes sense to me, so take that for what it's worth!

EDIT: I second Biff's motion. Allyson is smokin' hot.
Admin Wrote:Allyson: Hot. And on top of that you elevated yourself to the top of my favorite posters list when you shared the story about the neck massager. Unlike others I never found you to be stuck up at all. Oh, and please grow your hair back.

Can you refresh my memory on the massager story? I cannot for my life remember it.

Also the hair is staying short. Deal with it.
That's what she said.
Admin Wrote:.

Plungee: I didn't get you at first. I've grown to look forward to your posts (agree or disagree). Too bad your opinions on baseball suck.

well. I know pitchers and catchers report in a couple of days. Which one are you again?

My biggest problem with baseball is the umpire's "opinion", directly affecting the outcome of the game. In the age of enhanced computer and photographic technology, why do they rely on the human eye? foul balls, forced outs and ALL pitches should be reviewable if in question.

EDIT: I love you too, Biff
Queenie - I think you're generally a nice person... too nice sometimes. You're nice to some people who don't deserve it. I think in real life you do that too. You're always busy, because you can't say no to people to ask for help. (not that it's a bad thing)

Former Plungee - you piss me off. I know I shouldn't get mad, because you are never serious, but I read something you post, and I hate you. I then have to remember that you aren't serious, and I'm not mad anymore. (Queenie, you are a saint for being able to deal with him on a daily basis)

pott/biff - sometimes you take things too seriously. pott on a mod level, and biff on a personal level. I do enjoy reading most of your posts though. and biff... you're a little bit of a creep. Allyson is way too young for you.

Apparently I need to either piss more people off, or suck up more... Undecided

***I thought this thread would be way more mean than it is turning out to be... guess we will just have to wait for Dirk...
RockMonster - I wasn't sure about you in the early days but now I think you are cool, almost Fistor-like. I like your posts.

hotzester - I wasn't sure about you at first either..but you grow on me more and more every day that i login to here and logout of work

Allyson - I thought you were bitchy at first, but I really enjoy your posts now...keep up the lesbo action with Becky

Queenie - I relate to you as we both have a hard time telling people that we can't help them. You're the MVP....screw you....

Plungerhand - you are hillarious, and your story amazes me

Potthole - cool dude, older than your years (sometimes) don't be so quick to hit reply, you tend to reply with emotions before your brain has time to catch up

Jiggyhoss - who? is it Jiggy - hoes? or hoss like fat farm guy?

Biff - Thanks for putting together this board. I thought you were cool, then you made me dump my Ed McMahon account. I'm affraid that you are a pedophile killer as you seem to love Allyson (who is still in booster seats) and you've asked for my address without giving me a reason why.

I really haven't anything bad to say about any of you guys.

I love you guys /Eric Cartman
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I really haven't anything bad to say about any of you guys.

Agreed - the only people that I really don't like, aren't on here on a daily basis. (secretly I hope that they caught their computer on fire while trying to figure out how to turn it on. Then when they log on here, I realize that it probably just took them 2 days to figure out where the power button is)
There is no one on here that I hate because they have a mean/negative personality; I dislike people because they are stupid and I get frustrated when I realize I can't reach through the computer screen and strangle them.
That's what she said.
we're a good mix on this board i think...of the ones that participate on a regular basis....we argue, discuss, joke, and have fun....perfect way to spend time and not be productive at work....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:we're a good mix on this board i think...of the ones that participate on a regular basis....we argue, discuss, joke, and have fun....perfect way to spend time and not be productive at work....

this and spider solitare
i like everybody on here. really.
Jo Wrote:i like everybody on here. really.

talk about a let down boner kill...that sucked
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i like everybody on here. really.

talk about a let down boner kill...that sucked

sorry i'm not a total ice bitch.
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:talk about a let down boner kill...that sucked

sorry i'm not a total ice bitch.

New Year's resolution?
Rock Monster Wrote:
Jo Wrote:sorry i'm not a total ice bitch.

New Year's resolution?

i can't be honest? you people... :Smile
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I thought you were cool, then you made me dump my Ed McMahon account.

you were the ed mcmahon? i was a big fan.

the dumping may have been the right thing to do, though... that kind of gimmick burns fast.
Allyson Wrote:Can you refresh my memory on the massager story? I cannot for my life remember it.

It was something about your boyfriend finding your vibrator and it led to your custom title.

Rock Monster Wrote:and biff... you're a little bit of a creep. Allyson is way too young for you.

So are most of the women in Playboy but I still look!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
dingdongyo Wrote:you were the ed mcmahon? i was a big fan.

the dumping may have been the right thing to do, though... that kind of gimmick burns fast.

I knew he would end it somehow...glad to hear it was enjoyed by some for the short time...I know poopie loved it
Rock Monster Wrote:biff - sometimes you take things too seriously on a personal level.

Hey, you know what? Eff you man! I'm banning you right this minute and.....

Oh shit, you're right!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:biff - sometimes you take things too seriously on a personal level.

Hey, you know what? Eff you man! I'm banning you right this minute and.....

Oh shit, you're right!

It doesn't happen too often, but once in a great while...