Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who not to fire
My stomach hurts from trying not to laugh out loud at work. This is the funniest segment in a long time. Better than the campaign commercials. Big Grin
i came in late, this is theoretical right?
i'm not 16, just too lazy to think of a different username, so now every site that I have this username on probably assumes im a predator of some type
schuyler16 Wrote:i came in late, this is theoretical right?

no, it's for real. somebody will be fired by the end of the week.
Jo Wrote:
schuyler16 Wrote:i came in late, this is theoretical right?

no, it's for real. somebody will be fired by the end of the week.

FOR REALZ!!!!?
xxxredeye Wrote:
Jo Wrote:no, it's for real. somebody will be fired by the end of the week.

FOR REALZ!!!!?

why would i lie and have you thinking something that isn't true so i can laugh at your gullibility? the internet isn't the place for that kind of stuff.
Jo Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:FOR REALZ!!!!?

why would i lie and have you thinking something that isn't true so i can laugh at your gullibility? the internet isn't the place for that kind of stuff.

YOU LIAR!!!! LIAR, WHORE, LIAR!!!

They should fire your face!
Please tell me that this is a joke. Sad
The show won't be the same without one of you.
topsecret Wrote:Please tell me that this is a joke. Sad
The show won't be the same without one of you.

By Friday at 10 am one of them will be gone. Sorry. The bosses at Regent are reading this thread so you have to pick one and explain why so they can make a well reasoned decision.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
It is a joke.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:It is a joke.

No it's not and you shouldn't be trying to soften the blow. If you mislead a person into believing it was a joke then it will bother them twice as much when the actual firing occurs.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I swear on the dead body of Will Smith this is all true and i heard them say it.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
It's really going to be sad to see one of them go. Sad
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:It's really going to be sad to see one of them go. Sad
Yeah, but I think it's time to see the show move on. It will be a breath a fresh air that's for sure.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
We need to start a charity to raise money for the show!
The show is getting a little old, now is about the season they should add a new cute little kid to the mix, Joe has outgrown his cuteness.
The callers really murdered that segment. What was so hard to grasp? Fire one member and give reasons for their firing and why the other three should stay. Everyone kept calling to say no one should be fired or FB and HW get to stay only because their names are on the show title. LAME.

For me the answer is simple. It's been part of my avatar since day one. What Hot Wings Thinks has never been that funny to me. He's the quietest of the four. So often I catch him just repeating what the others say. Also, one of my favorite episodes ever was with Stephanie Webb. I didn't even really notice any loss of chemistry without HW there. In comparison, the show quality drops dramatically when Zane is gone.

Ugh. I'm still angry that the callers tried their best to kill a funny segment.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Best Jerks Ever Wrote:The show is getting a little old, now is about the season they should add a new cute little kid to the mix, Joe has outgrown his cuteness.

I have heard Ted McGinley is available cheap.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
One day closer to D-Day...
Zaney Hotwings.
Have they made any more announcements WRT who it's going to be?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
You guys are either the dumbest a-holes in the history of the universe, or are entirely too bored and cant think of anything else to do except for post theoretical bulls**t to the site...

They said atl east 5 times over the course of 2 segments that it was "toungue and cheek" or "just for fun" and "not really going to happen".

Please, for the love of god, stop wasting the few useful brain cells you have left on stupid post like this... there are so many kicka** conversations on here, but stupid ones like this make you all look like soft headed ambulance drivers.
Queenie Wrote:Have they made any more announcements WRT who it's going to be?

On Wednesday they said that you can tell a firing is for real when it isn't talked about. Seeing as they haven't given any updates, I think it's safe to say that things are for real!
Damn, I guess it really is a new era for the show. Unfortunately some people are still in denial.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
meathead Wrote:You guys are either the dumbest a-holes in the history of the universe, or are entirely too bored and cant think of anything else to do except for post theoretical bulls**t to the site...

They said atl east 5 times over the course of 2 segments that it was "toungue and cheek" or "just for fun" and "not really going to happen".

Please, for the love of god, stop wasting the few useful brain cells you have left on stupid post like this... there are so many kicka** conversations on here, but stupid ones like this make you all look like soft headed ambulance drivers.

speaking of tards....

*check your mirror*
jus' P Wrote:
meathead Wrote:You guys are either the dumbest a-holes in the history of the universe, or are entirely too bored and cant think of anything else to do except for post theoretical bulls**t to the site...

speaking of tards....

*check your mirror*

wow.... your witty comments and retorts leave me emotionally scarred and damaged.... whatever would i say to such a witty comeback as "check your mirror"?

really????

you need to bring it a little stronger than that.
A word to the wise . . . you might want to back up and start over on the right foot Mr. Adams.
Queenie Wrote:A word to the wise . . . you might want to back up and start over on the right foot Mr. Adams.
Uh-oh! She's awake!!!! Run dude!
meathead Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:speaking of tards....

*check your mirror*

wow.... your witty comments and retorts leave me emotionally scarred and damaged.... whatever would i say to such a witty comeback as "check your mirror"?

really????

you need to bring it a little stronger than that.

well, if it wasn't obvious that the ENTIRE thread was a ruse there genius, I really didn't think you'd get the mirror thing..

and to come on a message board, insult everyone else ( who was in on it), doesn't warrant A-grade insults from me...
Jiggy Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:A word to the wise . . . you might want to back up and start over on the right foot Mr. Adams.
Uh-oh! She's awake!!!! Run dude!

[Image: .resized_450x257_BenorHeadInSand.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
A ruse?

Wow... hard to see a practical joke and sarcasm through the message board.

What would be the purpose of a "ruse" like this? the people that post and read these things are generally up to speed and keep up with show. A "ruse" like this seems akin to planning the cops to come to bust and intern and then letting the intern in on the joke.

So, to compare, your kinda like IKB. Doesnt speak well for ya!
meathead Wrote:A ruse?

What would be the purpose of a "ruse" like this? the people that post and read these things are generally up to speed and keep up with show. A "ruse" like this seems akin to planning the cops to come to bust and intern and then letting the intern in on the joke.

So, to compare, your kinda like IKB. Doesnt speak well for ya!

wow, you are too smart for us...maybe you should hang somewhere else? You can borrow my rope...
meathead Wrote:A "ruse" like this seems akin to planning the cops to come to bust and intern and then letting the intern in on the joke.

Yes, that is exactly what it's like.

(this is sarcasm, since you can't seem to tell when it's being used, even if it's laid on really thick!)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
wow... some sensitive souls. LOL. I guess an apology maybe in order... or maybe i need to borrow the noose that was offered....
Hey you're alright meathead. Just know that when we pull a "ruse" like this, we are trying to catch someone not paying attention to the show to see if we can Eff with them. We operate much the same way as the guys. They've rubbed off on us.

Now on to better things. Go visit the touchy subject forum where you can argue with someone else! Wink
meathead Wrote:A ruse?

Dear Meathead,

I love your user name. I'm a big fan of All In The Family.

That said, sometimes, just sometimes there are people who visit the messageboard that, despite being show listeners, aren't quite up to understanding the difference between some things that are a joke and which are real.

When those people appear, as they did earlier in this thread, there are people here who will try to further the bit by giving the minger who fell for the gag an opportunity to make themselves look more ignorant for not getting the joke. Those people tend to make multiple vehement posts about the subject in one thread.

Once in a great while someone equally clueless will come along and try to explain to everyone who is obviously "in" on the joke how mentally challenged they are for continuing the ruse.

We find these sorts to be as equally mentally incapacitated as those who originally fell for the ruse and tend to label them as "tards" .

So, feel free to join in our jokes and shenanigans as we expose those who listen to the show but are still retarded.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Quote:We find these sorts to be as equally mentally incapacitated as those who originally fell for the ruse and tend to label them as "tards" .

Better watch out man, cause Biff will knock you out the easy way and lock you up in his Pleasure Palace, and take away all your credit cards.
meathead Wrote:What would be the purpose of a "ruse" like this? the people that post and read these things are generally up to speed and keep up with show.

Seeing as you're a n00b, you haven't been around to see it, but you'd be surprised at some of the times posters on here have fallen for ruses about FBHW.
ill bet. maybe next ill shut my damn mouth and let the joke just go on....
Now you're learning.
meathead Wrote:ill bet. maybe next ill shut my damn mouth and let the joke just go on....
I'm starting to like you meat.

*that's what she said*