Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sushi anyone?
Anyone?

I do.
you mean sushi like this? [Image: 1133_sticking_tongue_out_in_a_sexual_way.gif]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I'm horrified that there's a smiley for that! (And no, Michael. Not sushi like that! LOL)
I had sushi Sunday. Love it! I especially like eel.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Long John Silvers only. fishies should only be eaten fried.
The irony is, I don't like fish.
hotzester Wrote:The irony is, I don't like fish.

me neither but cake on enough grease onto anything and i'll go for it. i'll eat fish once in a while. or whenever the mood strikes Allyson.
Jo Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:The irony is, I don't like fish.

me neither but cake on enough grease onto anything and i'll go for it. i'll eat fish once in a while. or whenever the mood strikes Allyson.
It was going to be said eventually, it might as well been from you.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
For that, and the mental image, she's exalted.
Jo Wrote:me neither but cake on enough grease onto anything and i'll go for it. i'll eat fish once in a while. or whenever the mood strikes Allyson.
Wink

I love sushi, but I only eat the pansy sushi - shrimp tempura roll and vegetable rolls.
That's what she said.
Jo Wrote:Long John Silvers only. fishies should only be eaten fried.

+1 Absolutely!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Sushi is delicious.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I've always wanted to give it a try, but need to find somebody to go with. The wife isn't a fan.
potthole Wrote:I've always wanted to give it a try, but need to find somebody to go with. The wife isn't a fan.

I know someone who could introduce you to the delicious goodness of sushi........
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
BEST FOOD EVER! Mrs. and I love it. It will be the first thing she eats once baby is born. She can't have it being preggo.

Potthole, bring bexxx and we will take you. There are MANY other things than just raw fish at the place we go.
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Quote:There are MANY other things than just raw fish at the place we go.

That's because sushi isn't raw fish. Raw fish is sashimi.
yes please... in mass quantities...
Peachs Wrote:yes please... in mass quantities...

Where ya been Peachs?? We've missed you!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
No, but I may be willing to give it a go...People around here love Hiros Japanese Steak House And Sushi Bar...they have some kind of early bird 1/2 priced sushi dinner.... my cousin recently tried some for the first time and she loves it. Who knows, I may enjoy it! I did think it was raw fish though so that makes me feel better about trying some....i'm stoopid.
truthfully i do eat real sushi I forget the name of it but i like the one with the nice chunk of salmon on top, the meat tastes sweeter when it is raw. [insert bad joke here...]

no matter what when eating sushi you need to add the wasabi, it makes such a difference.

and the reason of the thought of raw fish is because when fish is used it usually is raw, and people dont realize there is actually sushi that has no meat at all. regardless i like the one with the fish [more room for another bad joke here]
I try to avoid any sushi with salmon in the name. Screwed up once, and it had raw salmon eggs in the middle. When you tried to bite down, the eggs would just squish, and squirt out to the sides of your cheeks.. I was only able to eat about 2-3 of them before the whole "mind over matter" thingy didn't work, and I started to feel sick. (I'm a huge texture person when it comes to eating)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Smoked Salmon Crostini... is this anything like having salmon sushi at all?
Rock Monster Wrote:I try to avoid any sushi with salmon in the name. Screwed up once, and it had raw salmon eggs in the middle. When you tried to bite down, the eggs would just squish, and squirt out to the sides of your cheeks.. I was only able to eat about 2-3 of them before the whole "mind over matter" thingy didn't work, and I started to feel sick. (I'm a huge texture person when it comes to eating)

lol my wife is like that with the texture of food, i can't say i can sympathize with you on it though i never could understand how the way a food feels in your mouth could affect you eating it. I have just paid attention to the flavor.

Quote:Smoked Salmon Crostini... is this anything like having salmon sushi at all?

this i am not sure of, i dont really eat fish much. salmon has to be cooked right to actually taste good, most people don't know how to properly cook a salmon, they either over/under spice it or over/under cook it.
at least with sushi and if its raw you know what to expect and with the rice and that it has a nice sweet taste with it, mixed with the spicy bitterness of wasabi it is very good.
The salmon crostini I've had was served cool... since it's called "smoked", I'm sure it was cooked at some point. My main reason in asking if it's similar to sushi is wondering if the temp/texture of it is similar.
i had some dessert sushi when I was on my cruise. it had the rice and chocolate and other candy was used for the innards, it looked just like real sushi. It was alright, but the rice is what threw me off. They should have used coconut or something sweet.
If it's smoked, it isn't cooked. It's....smoked.
hotzester Wrote:If it's smoked, it isn't cooked. It's....smoked.

Well yeah, not cooked like in an oven, but smoking is still a way of cooking food, isn't it? Like making a roast in a meat smoker.
potthole Wrote:
hotzester Wrote:If it's smoked, it isn't cooked. It's....smoked.

Well yeah, not cooked like in an oven, but smoking is still a way of cooking food, isn't it? Like making a roast in a meat smoker.

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=Smoking+food

Yeah, that is considered a way of cooking, at least according to the almighty wikipedia
See.. my feeling is that there is a reason that fire exists.. It is for cooking our food.

We no longer live in a society where consuming things raw, be it vegetable or meat, needs to happen.
What you know you can't explain, but you feel it. You've felt it your entire life, that there's something wrong with the world. You don't know what it is, but it's there, like a splinter in your mind, driving you mad.
Opus Wrote:See.. my feeling is that there is a reason that fire exists.. It is for cooking our food.

We no longer live in a society where consuming things raw, be it vegetable or meat, needs to happen.

What if the reason fire exists is just to keep us warm?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Opus Wrote:See.. my feeling is that there is a reason that fire exists.. It is for cooking our food.

What if the reason fire exists is just to keep us warm?

I thought spouses were made for that . . . Undecided
What about when he is out hunting and gathering?
i thought fire existed just because there is a high heat and a fuel nearby and this fuel will flame up when it heats up to a specific temperature(depending on the fuel) thus causing combustion of the fuel.

but hey who am I?
Philly Mike Wrote:i thought fire existed just because there is a high heat and a fuel nearby and this fuel will flame up when it heats up to a specific temperature(depending on the fuel) thus causing combustion of the fuel.

but hey who am I?

[Image: WhatAreYouTalkingAbout.jpg]
Philly Mike Wrote:i thought fire existed just because there is a high heat and a fuel nearby and this fuel will flame up when it heats up to a specific temperature(depending on the fuel) thus causing combustion of the fuel.

but hey who am I?

You're missing oxygen.. it's called a fire triangle

[Image: 220px-Fire_triangle.svg.png]
Queenie Wrote:

but hey who am I?

[Image: WhatAreYouTalkingAbout.jpg]

OMFG!!! I almost spit my coffee at the monitor!

+1
Rock Monster Wrote:

but hey who am I?

You're missing oxygen.. it's called a fire triangle

[Image: 220px-Fire_triangle.svg.png]

It's not a fire triangle anymore. It's a fire square because of the added "chemical reaction" dynamic.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
+1 to Biff for knowing that the fire triangle is outdated.
hotzester Wrote:+1 to Biff for knowing that the fire triangle is outdated.

It be the industry that puts food on my table.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
You just want me to ask. lol

The only reason I knew it is from two years of vollie work years ago!