Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yeah, this'll help...
So much for being all gung-ho about stimulating the economy. I can understand not wanting to come across as protectionist, but seriously.. how does he think the US economy is going to be stimulated by spending chunks of money on goods and services overseas? And that quote about not looking like we're looking out for ourselves? That's exactly what we need to do right now. I'd love to see this defended.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/wo...655115.ece
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
You know what else would help? Getting some ethical people in office. I know it's gotta be hard as hell to find an ethical politician nowadays, but already he's put forth three people who can't even pay their taxes. Seriously.. they're making hundreds of thousands of dollars, and they're trying to cheat more from us? Beyond ridiculous. I know HW covered this in WHWT, but I think it bears repeating. Honestly, if it was a Republican Prez in office there'd already be a movement to impeach. But hey.. give the guy a chance, right?
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?