Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you if cold......
Last night the heater went down in our house. I have a bunch of fleece pajamas that have Eeyore from Winnie the Pooh and Stupid Bunny on them. We go upstairs to the bedroom, and I am amused to see my husband pull out of my PJ drawer, while I am getting into my light blue Eeyore PJ's, my black and blue Stupid Bunny PJ's. Yes, I started giggling, but got to admire a man that will see that it is cold and he has no pajamas and be practical and borrow a pair of mine.
lol, I steal my husband's flannel sleep pants, technically he gives them to me. He usually gets a pair for christmas from some relative, while I get some stupid grandma looking nightgown. I don't sleep in them, I have the worlds best electric blanket for that, but I like to change when I get home so I can be comfy and warm. He will sometimes steal them back from me if the one pair he has kept hasn't been washed yet.
Who, as an adult, sleeps with clothes on? Wink
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Who, as an adult, sleeps with clothes on? Wink

seriously. boy shorts at the most, never pj's.
Jo Wrote:

seriously. boy shorts at the most, never pj's.

mmmm... boy shorts... my favorite.... :-*
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."

typically i prefer to sleep in my banana hamock but in the winter if i want to make fire calls i wear pajama pants shirt and even socks (i hate it, but its worth it) summer time is just shorts
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
It's usually just boxers for me. Sometimes I'll wear pj bottoms. Never a shirt. (unless camping and cold)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:It's usually just boxers for me. Sometimes I'll wear pj bottoms. Never a shirt. (unless camping and cold)
I can sleep with shorts or sweatpants but never a shirt. I feel restricted. My wife is the opposite, she has to have a shirt but no pants. Tongue
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.

not me Tongue
I wear karate pants and a tshirt to bed. If you've never worn karate pants you're missing out on the most comfortable clothing ever!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:I wear karate pants and a tshirt to bed. If you've never worn karate pants you're missing out on the most comfortable clothing ever!

I'd be scared I might whip somebody's ass in my sleep if I wore karate pants . . .
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Damnit becky....

I've been thinking about those damn boy shorts all day now.

I guess I'm gonna have to go home and put a pair on!

Erm.......even when Aunt Flo stops by for a visit?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Well, tampons go on the inside. You don't have to stick them to your panties. :Smile
Quote:Erm.......even when Aunt Flo stops by for a visit?

Then you can wear panties Smile
Rock Monster Wrote:Damnit becky....

gay.
Jo Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Damnit becky....

gay.

Exalt!
Queenie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:gay.

Exalt!

[Image: sad0018.gif]
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Exalt!

Sorry RM. Here's an ehug.

(((((HUG)))))
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Exalt!

go put on a thong and turn that frown upside down, mr. cum dumpster.
Jo Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:[Image: sad0018.gif]

Thongs chafe too much.... er..... so I've heard.... yeah...
Jo Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:[Image: sad0018.gif]

+1 again there Becky!! But i'm hiding the text so mr. crybaby doesn't get offended.
Queenie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:go put on a thong and turn that frown upside down, mr. cum dumpster.

+1 again there Becky!! But i'm hiding the text so mr. crybaby doesn't get offended.

I know you don't consider me one of the "intelligent" posters on the board, but you have to give me a little credit....
Rock Monster Wrote:
Jo Wrote:go put on a thong and turn that frown upside down, mr. cum dumpster.

Thongs chafe too much.... er..... so I've heard.... yeah...

don't be a cheapskate and buy good thongs.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:+1 again there Becky!! But i'm hiding the text so mr. crybaby doesn't get offended.

I know you don't consider me one of the "intelligent" posters on the board, but you have to give me a little credit....

I know you have intelligence goofball. It's called sarcasm.
Well, when it is cold, I wear clothes, if not then not.....Mostly they are for if company comes by I can answer the door, but at night it is a no door answering policy.
I'm always paranoid that the house will catch on fire and I won't have time to grab my drawers. Channel News 8 would be filming my junk.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:I'm always paranoid that the house will catch on fire and I won't have time to grab my drawers. Channel News 8 would be filming my junk.

And Geha would have to do a whole "exclusive" story on your junk stating that she's not nosy, just curious.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
sunshyne Wrote:lol, I steal my husband's flannel sleep pants, technically he gives them to me. He usually gets a pair for christmas from some relative, while I get some stupid grandma looking nightgown. I don't sleep in them, I have the worlds best electric blanket for that, but I like to change when I get home so I can be comfy and warm. He will sometimes steal them back from me if the one pair he has kept hasn't been washed yet.

am i the only one that finds it weird that she has an electric blanket in Ten?? Im sure its cold there for about 3 seconds a year
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
If the effed up weather in Ten. is anything like it is here in North Carolina then she absolutely needs an electric blanket...it's 22 degrees here now.....

Otherwise, I usually just sleep in a t-shirt. I used to sleep nude but that all changed when I forgot the kid was standing there and I bent over to pick something up and flashed her my rusty sheriffs badge. Whoops...that'll scar her for life.
your momma Wrote:I bent over to pick something up and flashed her my rusty sheriffs badge. Whoops...that'll scar her for life.
I laughed hard at this. +1
plumpenut Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:lol, I steal my husband's flannel sleep pants, technically he gives them to me. He usually gets a pair for christmas from some relative, while I get some stupid grandma looking nightgown. I don't sleep in them, I have the worlds best electric blanket for that, but I like to change when I get home so I can be comfy and warm. He will sometimes steal them back from me if the one pair he has kept hasn't been washed yet.

am i the only one that finds it weird that she has an electric blanket in Ten?? Im sure its cold there for about 3 seconds a year

I live in a house that was built in the 1820's, has no central heat & air. and last night it got down to 8 degrees.
Admin Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:I'm always paranoid that the house will catch on fire and I won't have time to grab my drawers. Channel News 8 would be filming my junk.

And Geha would have to do a whole "exclusive" story on your junk stating that she's not nosy, just curious.
Her nose is the problem. My manhood would feel threatened around that beak of hers.
[quote ]

I live in a house that was built in the 1820's, has no central heat & air. and last night it got down to 8 degrees. [/quote] wow it was almost cold there......but not having central air would suck...I would not buy a house that didn't have it....
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
well i would like to say especially after seeing the sleeping habits of all of the women on this board, if any of you ladies plan on taking a trip to philly you are more than welcome to spend the night in my home.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Let me see last night, was lower than 20 degrees. Today's high was maybe 41, tomorrows high is 60....then it will flip flop again.
20 degrees is nice weather for Michigan in January...for the high temperature.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I know, but this is Tenn....
plumpenut Wrote:

I froze my nuts off down there in November. Do you think Tennessee sits on the equator or something?

Bet not, stubby.