Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So who would you like to scream down?
So in honor of Christian Bale, is there any body you would love to scream down and have them cower at your feet? I have a few dildo's at work I would just LOVE to put in their place, if I wouldn't get reprimanded or fired for it. They get a good bitch slapping in my mind everyday though.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
My ex-husband!!!
I can think of a couple of people at work who could use a good verbal assult.
I wish I could give the guy that owned the company I worked at a piece of my mind. I am really good friends with the foreman that was there and he has hinted to some things. Basically the owner has had his hand in the money jar way to many times over the years and when it came time to lay off everyone nobody got any kind of severance. There were guys there that had been there 30+ years, including my father in law. Where is the ex-owner in all this mess....on the beaches of Florida.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Pig Vomit
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Dubya
I generally don't scream down anyone. The only reason to raise your voice in a conflict is when you can't assault the other person rationally with logic.

That said, I do enjoy a good barrage on liberals.
My sister is a take no shit type person. Someone in customer service at a food store was rude to her. My sister started to walk away but turned around and unloaded into a "You have no right to speak to me in that manner. I am a customer here and............".

The customer service woman has been as nice as pie since.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
When I was in the seventh grade I beat the shit out of a kid that had been my bully for years after he spit in my hair. After that he followed me around like he was my puppy.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
You made him your bitch!
Mad Dog Wrote:When I was in the seventh grade I beat the shit out of a kid that had been my bully for years after he spit in my hair. After that he followed me around like he was my puppy.
When I was in 7th grade a kid beat me up (he was in 9th grade by the way) because I was talking about his friends (which I wasn't). This kid made my life hell for a short time. He started going to a different school and I could breathe easy again. When I was a Sr in HS I was in Wal-Mart walking around and I see the same dude working there stocking the milk. He no longer seemed threatening anymore considering I was now about a foot taller than him and bigger. I so badly wanted to smash his head into the glass door but I just laughed at him and walked away.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I would like to scream down all of the a-holes out there that decide to park directly on top of the line in a parking lot.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I'd like to scream down any lazy ass that can't be bothered to push their cart another 30 feet to the cart corral but instead leave it next to everyone else's car.

In fact, I have made comments about it to people before.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Slow ass drivers in the left lane.... hey you a-hole, it's the passing lane, not the I-need-to-drive-15-miles-below-the-speed-limit lane, you effers!

Philly Mike, I've actually left notes on peoples cars for doing this...some idiots even take up 2 whole spaces and I've seen them park their precious cars sideways in the parking lot. My luck I'd get caught keying the Effer....good for you you have a nice car but park it like everyone else does, you're not special cause you've got a car payment bigger than your mortgage, douche.
Admin Wrote:I'd like to scream down any lazy ass that can't be bothered to push their cart another 30 feet to the cart corral but instead leave it next to everyone else's car.

Just make sure you don't make those comments to mom's with children in their car's. I don't think it's right for someone to leave their child in a car to do the work that the store should be doing in the first place.
You can walk away from your car for a minute with kids as long as YOU have the keys. You just can't be gone longer than that.
Mad Dog Wrote:You can walk away from your car for a minute with kids as long as YOU have the keys. You just can't be gone longer than that.
Besides like Biff said it's usually about 30 feet. They never leave your line of sight.
mainerliser Wrote:
Admin Wrote:I'd like to scream down any lazy ass that can't be bothered to push their cart another 30 feet to the cart corral but instead leave it next to everyone else's car.

Just make sure you don't make those comments to mom's with children in their car's. I don't think it's right for someone to leave their child in a car to do the work that the store should be doing in the first place.

I can't say i fully agree with tat statement. I take both of my children shopping a lot. a 3 year old and a 5 year old. Even when either of them were in a detachable car seat that can clip into a cart all the way to now, I would always keep them with me, take the cart to the corral get them out of the cart before I push it in and walk them over to the car.

I feel there is no excuse to leave the cart out unless there is some kind of need to rush that you can't take it back, nor do I think you should leave your kids in the car.

your momma Wrote:Slow ass drivers in the left lane.... hey you a-hole, it's the passing lane, not the I-need-to-drive-15-miles-below-the-speed-limit lane, you effers!

Philly Mike, I've actually left notes on peoples cars for doing this...some ambulance drivers even take up 2 whole spaces and I've seen them park their precious cars sideways in the parking lot. My luck I'd get caught keying the effer....good for you you have a nice car but park it like everyone else does, you're not special cause you've got a car payment bigger than your mortgage, douche.
There have been times in which i was very tempted to just park very snuggly behind these cars and going in to do whatever i had to do, but i didn't feel like tempting the fate of getting towed, although i think if a tow truck seen why i parked there the guy would think it was justified lol.

Also, the lazy asses that park in front of the store, instead of finding a parking spot. Usually they are parked on top of the "no parking" sign. If there is a passenger in the car still, with the windows rolled down, I usually make a comment about parking directly over the no parking sign. This is usually followed by getting hit, and given a dirty look by the girlfriend.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
it depends too much on my mood. i'm normally very quiet. just about everything slides off me, but if i've had a few terrible days in a row, i feel like bitching at everyone.
I'd like to scream down parents that don't buckle their children in seatbelts. Especially the ones that have a seatbelt on themselves!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Philly Mike Wrote:I would like to scream down all of the a-holes out there that decide to park directly on top of the line in a parking lot.

Right there with you. that pisses me off!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Queenie Wrote:I'd like to scream down parents that don't buckle their children in seatbelts. Especially the ones that have a seatbelt on themselves!

I hate seeing kids hopping around in mini vans not buckeled and soccer mom's belted in all safe and sound, but smoking with the windows up. and the kids maybe three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
jaydethespaz Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I'd like to scream down parents that don't buckle their children in seatbelts. Especially the ones that have a seatbelt on themselves!

I hate seeing kids hopping around in mini vans not buckeled and soccer mom's belted in all safe and sound, but smoking with the windows up. and the kids maybe three!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Conversation overheard by my wife a couple years ago when she was riding with my brother (smoker), his wife (non-smoker) and 2 daughters (windows are rolled up):
Kara - "Gale, put out your cigarette. The girls are in the car."
Gale - "Kara, they can't smell it. They're sleeping."
:Smile

Yes, I share his genes. Do I brag? Never.
Philly Mike Wrote:I would like to scream down all of the a-holes out there that decide to park directly on top of the line in a parking lot.

Agreed. It's cheaper than hitting their cars with your own.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Jiggy Wrote:Conversation overheard by my wife a couple years ago when she was riding with my brother (smoker), his wife (non-smoker) and 2 daughters (windows are rolled up):

Give me his address so I can go beat the stupid out of him.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I smoke, but I don't smoke with kids or non-smokers in my car. Beat 'im up for me, too, Biff.
Admin Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Conversation overheard by my wife a couple years ago when she was riding with my brother (smoker), his wife (non-smoker) and 2 daughters (windows are rolled up):

Give me his address so I can go beat the stupid out of him.
Yet another conversation with my brother. This time I was the lucky contestant (he is building a box for his sound system and takes a cigarrete break)
Gale - "You really need to be (takes a puff) careful when sanding down the (puff) fiberglass. Always wear a mask. If that stuff gets (puff) in your lungs it could do some damage. (long puff)

jiggy hoss - Oh....okay.
What an a*hole. Is it too late to disown him? My dad, mom, and brother smoke, but none act like that...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJJGjjbjx...annel_page

Billy Batson tells it like it is.
Fred Phelps and Sean Hannity
Oh indeed, I would love to verbally decimate the owner of the company that I worked for. They just moved all of the plants to China last July. That same year they had a reported profit of over 358 million dollars. The show of appreciation to the employees was a 5 dollar car wash ticket. We had exactly 258 people between the two plants in the manufacturing sector. And around 85 in the front office. Greedy jerks :-[
powerface71 Wrote:Oh indeed, I would love to verbally decimate the owner of the company that I worked for. They just moved all of the plants to China last July. That same year they had a reported profit of over 358 million dollars. The show of appreciation to the employees was a 5 dollar car wash ticket. We had exactly 258 people between the two plants in the manufacturing sector. And around 85 in the front office. Greedy jerks :-[

If you want to divulge the name of the company, I'm sure your message board friends would love to send some awesome hate mail!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
powerface71 Wrote:Oh indeed, I would love to verbally decimate the owner of the company that I worked for. They just moved all of the plants to China last July. That same year they had a reported profit of over 358 million dollars. The show of appreciation to the employees was a 5 dollar car wash ticket. We had exactly 258 people between the two plants in the manufacturing sector. And around 85 in the front office. Greedy jerks :-[

If you want to divulge the name of the company, I'm sure your message board friends would love to send some awesome hate mail!

....i wouldn't
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:If you want to divulge the name of the company, I'm sure your message board friends would love to send some awesome hate mail!

....i wouldn't

You'll do exactly are you are told, Mister Feltersnatch! Wink
I would absoulutely love to scream down my Dept Head. Im in the US Navy, and my prick Effing boss is a civilian with a bad military control complex. I would to give that old fossil a Effing coronary!
I'd love to scream down stupid people in grocery stores. I have a second job at a local chain supermarket, and part of it entails bringing the produce shipment across the store with a pallet jack (poorly thought-out store design). More often than not as I'm pulling a pallet with, literally, around a thousand pounds of produce behind me, some dumbass will look at me like a deer in the headlights, or worse yet pretend they don't see me coming. It's rather difficult to stop the momentum of something that heavy, let alone get it started again.
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
Babies mostly. Midgets would be acceptable.
The a-holes in the supermarket that walk half way down the isle turn their cart longways across the isle and stand in the little bit of space left. They then just keep looking at the Effing shelves while you stand and wait for them to move. When you finally decide to say "excuse me" they look at you like you did something wrong.
Philly Mike Wrote:The a-holes in the supermarket that walk half way down the isle turn their cart longways across the isle and stand in the little bit of space left. They then just keep looking at the effing shelves while you stand and wait for them to move. When you finally decide to say "excuse me" they look at you like you did something wrong.

Or the people who decide it's a social gathering and block the entire aisle.