Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FB&HW Forum Rules (please read before posting)
Rule #1: Don't be a dick.

That is the root of it all and all the other rules hang from there.

Please don't post personal information about any of the show members.

Please don't flame fellow users just for fun.

Please don't post questionable material outside of the appropriate forum.

Don't seek out other radio shows forums to start flame wars.

Do have fun.

Do interact.

Do feel free to offer any suggestions.

Thank you for making this forum great.

Edited to add:

1. No all caps posting. It's just annoying and the moderators instantly put you on their mental watch list.
2. Use the SEARCH function. Try not to double post. Just creates more of a mess on the forum and more work for the moderators.
3. If we see a thread that just starts with FB&HW sucks, Instant Ban, no warning.

[Image: fbhwm.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I signed up before rules so i can be a dick right?
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
wienerpoopie Wrote:I signed up before rules so i can continue to be a dick right?

I fixed that for you. ;D
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
wienerpoopie Wrote:I signed up before rules so i can continue to be a dick right?

I fixed that for you. ;D

HA, im surprised you didn
wienerpoopie Wrote:I signed up before rules so i can be a dick right?

I'm sure if Biff knew you were signing up, he would have posted the rules sooner!! LOL j/k
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
This thread is starting to turn on me ^^
A forum with no flaming or complete defamation of character. I like this concept. ;D
Stay classay, San Diego!
this is a very cool forum
Does the announcer of "What Hot Wings Thinks" say "wink" instead of "wings? Seems so to me.

I kind of agree with this. I was also on here before the rules started. I think we can carry on with our dickish ways, just like the old-timers got to continue playing in the NHL without helmets. If Hockey does it, it's got to be fair. Fights should also only get you 2 minute penalties. If you want to start throwing people out, grab a red card and go play soccer with the other kids who aren't tough enough to make the football team. ;D
lovegrenade Wrote:

I kind of agree with this. I was also on here before the rules started. I think we can carry on with our dickish ways, just like the old-timers got to continue playing in the NHL without helmets. If Hockey does it, it's got to be fair. Fights should also only get you 2 minute penalties. If you want to start throwing people out, grab a red card and go play soccer with the other kids who aren't tough enough to make the football team. ;D

I think im already on the "list" from my fight earlier Undecided
Can't we all just get along?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
If you can't get over someone being a dick on a message board you are taking life too seriously.
Convoluted Wrote:If you can't get over someone being a dick on a message board you are taking life too seriously.

And if you can't help it but to be a dick on a message board then perhaps this isn't the place for you.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
All this dick talk is making me hungry.
Fistor Wrote:All this dick talk is making me hungry.

How about wiener?
PRODUCER JOE....
sleazykeyz Wrote:PRODUCER JOE....

......SHOW ME HOW MY TAINT LOOK!!
When I clicked on this thread to post this message there were 666 views. I ruined it.
you forgot to add dont post anything about World of Warcraft

sorry put the post in wrong place...

woot woot
I shot coke (beverage) out my nose at the "wrinkles" crack...Keep it up u are hilarious
wagindahow Wrote:I shot coke (beverage) out my nose at the "wrinkles" crack...Keep it up u are hilarious

Anyone have a clue? ???
Fistor Wrote:
wagindahow Wrote:I shot coke (beverage) out my nose at the "wrinkles" crack...Keep it up u are hilarious

Anyone have a clue? ???

nope...thats why i smited him.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Anyone have a clue? ???

nope...thats why i smited him.

I smited too. it better have been worth it!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ

Sure you're not shooting coke into yourself?
Who knows what the hell he was doing. Maybe he's just a psycho that posted in the wrong place?
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
Don't smite me yet!! I didn't know where to post this, but I loved that they found an "easter egg" on an old audio clip. I laughed so hard I almost got in a fender-bender! ( But officer, it was a hidden fart!!!) You guys remind me of my hubby who also turns 7 years old when farts come into play.

What was even better was that the more they played "the hidden jewel" , the more they laughed!!!
chlietoris63 Wrote:Don't smite me yet!! I didn't know where to post this, but I loved that they found an "easter egg" on an old audio clip. I laughed so hard I almost got in a fender-bender! ( But officer, it was a hidden fart!!!) You guys remind me of my hubby who also turns 7 years old when farts come into play.

What was even better was that the more they played "the hidden jewel" , the more they laughed!!!

I'm speechless.