Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will Smith IS Dead
For all those who havent heard, or seem to want to continue the arguement, Will Smith (DJ Jazzy Jeff's hanger on in early 90's) is actually dead. Please stop taking awa credit from the good actors who actually have done the good movies such as Independence Day and Iam Legend.
This is confusing for a lot of people. Yes, he died but they saved his DNA and cloned him. His clone goes by the name Robert Horry.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Well, no shit! I thought it was already common knowlegde. How dense can some people be?
Wow, this topic has never been discussed before... ever! Thanks for bringing this to public knowledge! Fantastic!
xxxredeye Wrote:Wow, this topic has never been discussed before... ever! Thanks for bringing this to public knowledge! Fantastic!

Glad i could help redeye!

Really... im glad your able to follow along. really
it was discussed before when the board first started, but this is more of a poll with a discussion

and yes they did clone him, some of the clones go by the name will smith too. little do people know they used his DNA to create bow wow
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:it was discussed before when the board first started, but this is more of a poll with a discussion

and yes they did clone him, some of the clones go by the name will smith too. little do people know they used his DNA to create bow wow

bow wow? i thought one of the clones ended up being flava flav
common misconception. flava flav, was created from what was left over after they made gary coleman
Philly Mike Wrote:common misconception. flava flav, was created from what was left over after they made gary coleman
Well that explains some things for me....
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Philly Mike Wrote:common misconception. flava flav, was created from what was left over after they made gary coleman

oh! but didnt they make gary cloeman out of the drippings from carmen electra ass after her honeymoon with dennis rodman?

two irrelevant peices of shit combine with a shit hole make an irrelevant short shit!?
You guys are either the dumbest a-holes in the history of the universe, or are entirely too bored and cant think of anything else to do except for post theoretical bulls**t to the site...

They said atl east 5 times over the course of 2 segments that WILL SMITH IS NOT DEAD

Please, for the love of god, stop wasting the few useful brain cells you have left on stupid post like this... there are so many kicka** conversations on here, but stupid ones like this make you all look like soft headed ambulance drivers.
Best Jerks Ever Wrote:You guys are either the dumbest a-holes in the history of the universe, or are entirely too bored and cant think of anything else to do except for post theoretical bulls**t to the site...

They said atl east 5 times over the course of 2 segments that WILL SMITH IS NOT DEAD

Please, for the love of god, stop wasting the few useful brain cells you have left on stupid post like this... there are so many kicka** conversations on here, but stupid ones like this make you all look like soft headed ambulance drivers.
Okay listen up meathead Best Jerks Ever...
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Best Jerks Ever Wrote:You guys are either the dumbest a-holes in the history of the universe, or are entirely too bored and cant think of anything else to do except for post theoretical bulls**t to the site...

HA! +1!

While I'd give you props for calling out the content of this thread as hackneyed, the fact that you announced confirmation that Will Smith is not dead while simultaneously throwing out soft-headed insults made me withhold said props in disgust.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Torque Wrote:

While I'd give you props for calling out the content of this thread as hackneyed, the fact that you announced confirmation that Will Smith is not dead while simultaneously throwing out soft-headed insults made me withhold said props in disgust.
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...hread=2941
Torque Wrote:

Check Jiggy's link, and you see what makes that post prop-worthy.
I loved the Will Smith is dead joke originally but this thread is just beating a dead horse. When a topic is brought up again because of a flashback that means the joke is at least a year old. Please stop.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
It wasn't because of a flashback. Did you listen on Friday?
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
potthole Wrote:
Torque Wrote:While I'd give you props for calling out the content of this thread as hackneyed, the fact that you announced confirmation that Will Smith is not dead while simultaneously throwing out soft-headed insults made me withhold said props in disgust.

Check Jiggy's link, and you see what makes that post prop-worthy.

I rescind, I've been gone far too long from this board
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
He couldn't have died from Scientology; only famous people are allowed to practice that.

And Best Jerks Ever, thanks for swooping in and telling us how not to have fun. Heaven forbid they're be a stupid discussion on the Free Beer and Hot Wings message board!
well it was nice to see jazzy jeff dressed up like him and presenting the award for action film this year.
Philly Mike Wrote:well it was nice to see jazzy jeff dressed up like him and presenting the award for action film this year.

yeah... that was a really great tribute to a little know friend.