Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When old-man A-hole comes up...
I was just thinking...Because Zane is so ready to kill a fossil, he could volunteer to do the old-man a-hole stunt. he would get the make-up to look old he could go to the gym(using his own membership because someone called in that listens and works there). then he could have his wife do her stretches and he could sit right in with the geezers. then at the appropriate time, revael his true identity, and lay into old-guy ass. he could even wear the camera glasses. they're probably old guyish anyways.
He dosn't need make-up to look old.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Jackass did this stunt already. However it was my favorite stunt in the movie, so hopefully there is GOOD video to go along with this stunt.
Speaking of which did they not do this stunt? I'm guessing something happened with Joe's makeup artist. I didn't hear them talk about it on Thursday last week, and I listened to most of the Podcasts. Anyone know what's up?
drwfan78 Wrote:Speaking of which did they not do this stunt? I'm guessing something happened with Joe's makeup artist. I didn't hear them talk about it on Thursday last week, and I listened to most of the Podcasts. Anyone know what's up?
that's exactly what they said on the show: something happened with the makeup artist and they couldn't do it, so joe got a free pass for the week.
Ah ok... That must have been in the couple podcasts I didn't get to. Thanks for the reply!
drwfan78 Wrote:Ah ok... That must have been in the couple podcasts I didn't get to. Thanks for the reply!

Yeah, the mentioned it on the Thursday episode you said you listened to. Wink
So, are they going to do this, ever?