Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eric Zane "The Great White Douche Bag"
If some old man said something nasty to my wife I would punch him in the throat. Wussy!
He should have confronted the old man. If the situation escalades into a brawl; pull a good magnet out and place it close to his pacemaker. Problem solved.
I think he handled the situation just fine...the last thing she probably wanted to happen was a confrontation and then have everyone staring at them. If he'd have put his nasty old hands on her or if Zane lets it happen again, that's a different story...
But he said it was not the first time. "They sit there and leer at my wife; they leer at everyone. " The only way to get Zane to respond to anything is have the smell of ass in the air while he's playing name that tune.
Major A-hole Wrote:But he said it was not the first time. "They sit there and leer at my wife; they leer at everyone. " The only way to get Zane to respond to anything is have the smell of ass in the air while he's playing name that tune.
Are you going to have a different name and avatar every time you log in?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
Major A-hole Wrote:But he said it was not the first time. "They sit there and leer at my wife; they leer at everyone. " The only way to get Zane to respond to anything is have the smell of ass in the air while he's playing name that tune.
Are you going to have a different name and avatar every time you log in?

Well this name does suit him better.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
See....I told u so jiggy !!!!
Major A-hole Wrote:See....I told u so jiggy !!!!
Well you did kind of add the fuel to the fire.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.

You telling me that you've never stared at some hottie, everybody leers at some HPOA every once in a while, what's he supposed to do, gouge out every one's eyes that happen to glance upon his woman...poor old guys, it's gotta suck not being able to get laid so you have to stare at hotties in the gym all day and sit in a frothy hot tub with other shriveled up weirdos. They're senile so they don't realize that it's beyond obvious that they're staring. They're gonna die soon so what have they got to lose? Maybe they just don't know what the hell they're looking at, remember, in their days, women couldn't even show their ankles. Tongue
I try not to stare, but sometimes its impossible. But I know a dude who is over the top when it comes to the boob stare down. It seems he literally goes into a trance when a woman with cleavage walks by. He is also the same guy that wrestled a tee shirt away from about fifteen little kids at the Griffins game he invited me to. I'm not hanging out with him any more.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I used to go to the same gym that Zane goes to. Let me just say that that place is overrun with geezers. If you've ever heard the segment where he talks about the old dudes who stand naked at the mirror while shaving well, it's the honest to God truth.

There is one really annoying fat old dude who likes to pontificate about politics while in the whirlpool. To make things worse, as if some dude rambling on and on about politics while you're trying to relax after a workout isn't bad enough, he'll stand up in the whirlpool so everyone is just about eye level with his junk (which is barely hidden under the water and is nearly exposed every time the water ripples).

There are other old geezers who sit in the lounge area near the tv in their tighty whities while putting on their socks. Their man boobs are flopping around and their junk is barely contained in their 30 year old underwear.

The annoyance level of these stupid old geezers was a 10 out of 10 when I was there. They're disgusting.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Momma, I'm just saying he could have said something to the old man about the comment. Instead he walked away. But when it is time for name that tune you have approximatly .000112 of a second to say what you need to say before Zane is all over it.

Biff, you soaked in the frothy old man foam? I couldn't have done it.
your momma Wrote:

You telling me that you've never stared at some hottie, everybody leers at some HPOA every once in a while, what's he supposed to do, gouge out every one's eyes that happen to glance upon his woman...poor old guys, it's gotta suck not being able to get laid so you have to stare at hotties in the gym all day and sit in a frothy hot tub with other shriveled up weirdos. They're senile so they don't realize that it's beyond obvious that they're staring. They're gonna die soon so what have they got to lose? Maybe they just don't know what the hell they're looking at, remember, in their days, women couldn't even show their ankles. Tongue

i like to read those workout pants girls wear with the various words on the asses. it's a hobby.
No doubt. Me too. Although it is disturbing when you see a womans ass that has "welcome to chattanooga tennessee yall come on down and see rock city and here's my phone # 423-962-1158 " written in two inch letters from one side and never reaches the other side.
Mad Dog Wrote:I try not to stare, but sometimes its impossible. But I know a dude who is over the top when it comes to the boob stare down. It seems he literally goes into a trance when a woman with cleavage walks by. He is also the same guy that wrestled a tee shirt away from about fifteen little kids at the Griffins game he invited me to. I'm not hanging out with him any more.
Have you been hanging out with my brother-in-law? ???
Major A-hole Wrote:Discombobulate means to have or to cause confusion. I can see that you are repeatedly used as a sperm bank / cock charger on a regular basis by anyone with a heartbeat and therefore you are used to disrespect ; you have no respect for yourself. You know no other way so it is normal to you. I love whores.

I don't know what sparked this, but don't you think you are being a little too harsh to people?
Maybe Zane has a thing of seeing men hit on his wife and wants to be a cuck deep down inside.
Not a cuckold!!!! Hey ZANE.... <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.share">http://www.share</a><!-- w --> mywife.com just in case. Lol