Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New names, and whatever happened to...
what happened to major a-hole? i know he was sort of reemed for posting while driving and all but it didn't mean he had to stop
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
He probably got into an accident!
Philly Mike Wrote:what happened to major a-hole? i know he was sort of reemed for posting while driving and all but it didn't mean he had to stop

Maybe he has thin skin like most a-holes do?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
mainerliser Wrote:He probably got into an accident!

He probably got into an accident while writing a nasty reply about how he types while driving.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I'll give the canned reply my father gives when I ask where my brother in law is:

Major A-hole is probably.... face down in a ditch somewhere.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
major A hole is your brother in law ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:major A hole is your brother in law ?

uhhhhhh....I'm sorry for your kids genes Howie.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.

[Image: surprise.jpg]
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"

no, it's just my favorite answer for the question

"Where is _______?"

and so I was using it for Major A-hole...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Where the hell has RockMonster been?
Wasn't he that guy on To Catch a Predator last week ?
Wowie Groovie !
He was just trying to get something to eat
well... some people can't control their horny level.
have a seat
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Whatever happened to Fistor, Fuster, Derek, Dino, hotzester and Plunger ? What ? We're not cool enough for them so they all went to the big kids board ?
Wowie Groovie !
Fuster's around, but is pretty busy with life.
Any body heard from Hotzester latley? I love his sharp witty sarcasum and his manly conservitive opinion.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Any body heard from Hotzester latley? I love his sharp witty sarcasum and his manly conservitive opinion.
according to a previous post somewhere he lost interest, check his post history... i would link it but i am too lazy right now to look it up.
Titan! Wrote:Whatever happened to Fistor, Fuster, Derek, Dino, hotzester and Plunger ? What ? We're not cool enough for them so they all went to the big kids board ?
i was wondering the same about fistor, derek, and dino. Plungee is here but out of what i gather he has a jobby that he doesn't exactly have the same access to a PC that he used to have.
Dino is swamped with work and his private life.

Derek is always sporadic.

Fistor needs a good reminding of his need to be here (I'm looking at you Queenie).
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
admin Wrote:Dino is swamped with work and his private life.

Derek is always sporadic.

Fistor needs a good reminding of his need to be here (I'm looking at you Queenie).
well there we go... now everyone is accounted for.
What's with the major a hole thing though? he says he was banned... was he ??? if so, why ?
Zester still checks in once in a while. I just don't post as often. Most of the threads just don't grab my attention anymore, though every so often I'll see something worth jumping into, so I do.
MissTiger is now MissyT.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
:wave:
Thanks Biff!
What? I didn't do it.
[edit] It sent twice, so I am editing.....[/edit]
What? I didn't do it.
this guy really isnt a poster but he used to call in during cwtta. Shawn the methy trucker. He was always good for a laugh or 2. oh yeah and louie large...where are they?
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
this guy really isnt a poster but he used to call in during cwtta. Shawn the methy trucker. He was always good for a laugh or 2. oh yeah and louie large...where are they?
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
Shawn died in a horrible truck accident and Louie choked on a pork roll. RIP. Wink