Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintball Gauntlet
where did that happen and why the hell is the speed limit 17mph...
roybundlz Wrote:where did that happen and why the hell is the speed limit 17mph...
I ask my wife this every time we go there. It is where the West Michigan Whitecaps play. It's called Fifth Third Ballpark.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I've never understood the speed limit either. I've always assumed that 17 holds some significance with the 'Caps, but can't think of what, exactly.
I just did some research on this. It looks like people post these odd numbers because it gets peoples attention and they are more likely to remember and abide by them if it's a number that sticks out.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Well that's anticlimactic. Over the past few summers I've spent way too much time at the ballpark, mainly because of some of my friends, so I was beginning to get frustrated as to why I couldn't figure out why 17 was the speed limit.
And here I thought it was because Old Man Dithers was trying to run everybody out so he could sell the oil rights.

Now that that mystery is solved...

When will we see Paintball Gauntlet 2 ?
Wowie Groovie !
He'd have gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Jiggy Wrote:I just did some research on this. It looks like people post these odd numbers because it gets peoples attention and they are more likely to remember and abide by them if it's a number that sticks out.

Screw that, I round up