Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obama the liar.
And another thing; I am not a racist. If you would have been paying attention I said I hope he does good and brings change but I DO NOT FEEL HE CAN BECAUSE THE DEMOCRAPTIC PARTY WAS USING HIM AS A PAWN, A PAWN IS A THROW AWAY PIECE IN CHESS TO GET WHAT YOU WANT AND WHERE YOU WANT TO BE. Hope you have a very nice day Redeye.
[Image: sucks2.jpg]
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I actually wasn't pissed at you, just pissed in general, you were just the target! As far as you being racist, you plainly stated that the only reason black people voted him, was because he was black. The fact that you honestly believe black people aren't intellegent enough to vote, is racist.
xxxredeye Wrote:I actually wasn't pissed at you, just pissed in general, you were just the target! As far as you being racist, you plainly stated that the only reason black people voted him, was because he was black. The fact that you honestly believe black people aren't intellegent enough to vote, is racist.

how is blacks voting for blacks different than democrats voting for only democrtats because they're democrats or republicans voting for only republicans because they're republicans?

I haven't read the entire thread as I would much rather spend my companies time having fun instead of being pissed off...if i wanted to hate my time spent at work i would work.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Major A-hole Wrote:They exploited the fact that the black race has multiplied so rapidly that by the year 2042 whites and every other race will be the minority.

Are you scared?
You are still not listening. I said he inspired more new voters that normally would not have given a rats ass in the first place.they are the majority that voted because he was black. I never said black people are not intelligent enough to vote. I'm done with you. Have a good day
xxxredeye Wrote:
Major A-hole Wrote:They exploited the fact that the black race has multiplied so rapidly that by the year 2042 whites and every other race will be the minority.

Are you scared?

I think you're scared!
You are just like a bad Catholic priest. Only revealing a PIECE of the mssg to twist and conive the actual mssg to your benifit.
xxxredeye Wrote:
xxxredeye Wrote:Are you scared?

I think you're scared!

It should be illegal to quote yourself if less than an hour has passed.

BOO to you sir... BOO to you.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
lol
Major A-hole Wrote:And another thing; I am not a racist. If you would have been paying attention I said I hope he does good and brings change but I DO NOT FEEL HE CAN BECAUSE THE DEMOCRAPTIC PARTY WAS USING HIM AS A PAWN, A PAWN IS A THROW AWAY PIECE IN CHESS TO GET WHAT YOU WANT AND WHERE YOU WANT TO BE. Hope you have a very nice day Redeye.

If this article is any indication, then "WHERE YOU WANT TO BE" is to make 2010 the next 1994. I say this because the trends in that article are telling me that the only thing being spent faster than tax dollars is political capital. The only thing that makes any sense is that maybe they're running with Machiavelli's principle of inflicting all your evils at once, and doling out good deeds slowly. Either way, I'd like to know what the leaders of the dems are smoking.

I guess we'll see how it pans out in 2 years, but I won't be shocked if the republicans start taking congressional seats back.
Compared to 2008 and 2009 so far I'll take a 1994.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."