Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's hotter
Inspired by the show this morning. (because they don't have the balls to post it themselves) Who do you think is hotter?

Rachael Ruiz:
[Image: Ruiz_20081105131132_320_240.JPG]
Sarah Brodhead:
[Image: 4200.jpg]
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Brodhead, if I HAD to pick one. Neither one of them really do anything for me but Ruiz looks like a mummy kinda.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:Brodhead, if I HAD to pick one. Neither one of them really do anything for me but Ruiz looks like a mummy kinda.

If I HAD to pick one I'd pick them both, but Brodhead is the clear leader coming into the fourth turn for me.

I'd hit it.
Sarah. She is very attractive and seems to be genuine. She was a great addition to the great staff at WXMI.

Ruiz is on the same station as Suzy "curious not nosy" Geha and so I don't get to see her on air because I won't watch WOOD news unless I absolutely have to.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
This is actually closer than I thought it would be. I thought Ruiz would run away with it. Brodhead is cute, but Ruiz is hot.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
She has too much fo'head showing. They are both attractive but if you have to pick one I think that is the tiebreaker.