Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Saint Valentine's Day
What are you planning for you significant other?

We're going out to eat at Charlie's Crab, a movie after, and I got her a new camera. (I'm boring)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:What are you planning for you significant other?

We're going out to eat at Charlie's Crab, a movie after, and I got her a new camera. (I'm boring)
Damn, that's better than what I'm going to do. So far I have a card and I got the movie Made of Honor for her. I haven't figured out yet where were going to eat. Obviously not anywhere that requires reservations.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:What are you planning for you significant other?

Damn, that's better than what I'm going to do. So far I have a card and I got the movie Made of Honor for her. I haven't figured out yet where were going to eat. Obviously not anywhere that requires reservations.

We have a gift card for the crabs, so that's pretty much taken care of, we may just rent a movie, not sure yet, and I was planning on the camera anyway, because she is going on a trip this spring, and needed a new one. (how's that for a run-on sentence?)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
i got him a Griffins jersey, not sure what he's doing.
I'm broke...so what will probably happen is:

Our son will wake us up a 6:30 am wanting someone to help him with his cereal.
He will play spongebob too loudly on the television making sure we don't go back to sleep.
I'll do chores around the house
She'll change the baby a few times.
I'll come inside from doing stuff around the house
the kids will go to bed
I will go to bed
it will be Sunday Feb, 15.

.....married life....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Jo Wrote:i got him a Griffins jersey, not sure what he's doing.

you know i don't like the griffens!
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"

I hope you spent the money and got him a real one, not one of the cheap replicas... especially if this is the same guy that bought you the computer.
Because I am a happily un-attached loser, I am doing nada, hopefully with nobody.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Rock Monster Wrote:

I hope you spent the money and got him a real one, not one of the cheap replicas... especially if this is the same guy that bought you the computer.

haha, for a second there i thought about it just to piss him off. he's a jersey freak/collector so a cheap rip-off would drive him crazy.
Krystal Wrote:Because I am a happily un-attached loser, I am doing nada, hopefully with nobody.

I actually wouldn't mind that. I'll be busy all weekend "celebrating." I'm going out Friday night drinking with friends, which means that Saturday I'll spend all day recovering, then Sunday I'm going to my mom's for festivities.
Plan A: Boyfriend gets tax refund by the weekend and we blow it in AC.
Plan B: Make fajitas and watch a movie.
That's what she said.
I was going to see if my friends would like to do anything, but my 2 closest friends are both getting married this year, and the other friend I would do something with will be working. I'm not willing to take anyone else out for Valentine's Day. I'd rather stay home like a loser.
Allyson Wrote:AC.

what is this?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:

what is this?

Atlantic City!!

or anal cavity
That's what she said.

what is this?

Atlantic City (gambling)
Or both.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:what is this?

Atlantic City (gambling)

ahhh...I figured it was like the Lions Den or Velvet Touch
Allyson Wrote:or anal cavity

this creates more questions not suitable for this forum...
Allyson Wrote:or anal cavity

this creates more questions not suitable for this forum...

And a few mental pictures not suitable for my mind.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:this creates more questions not suitable for this forum...

And a few mental pictures not suitable for my mind.

your brain flashed an image of Biff too?
Rock Monster Wrote:And a few mental pictures not suitable for my mind.

your brain flashed an image of Biff too?

umm...no. Is there something you would like to share with the rest of us...?
This is what my wife's getting this year:
[Image: myphoto-4.png]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:This is what my wife's getting this year:

the photo is blocked by my work...

is it a penis?

is it a penis?

Howie.... what is wrong with you today? Thinking about Biff when the topic of anal comes up, hoping that this is a penis picture... has it been a while?

is it a penis?
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_sE3hHtT2w6c/SR...tySuit.jpg
Maybe this link will help.
Jo Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I hope you spent the money and got him a real one, not one of the cheap replicas... especially if this is the same guy that bought you the computer.

haha, for a second there i thought about it just to piss him off. he's a jersey freak/collector so a cheap rip-off would drive him crazy.

Did you get one with a name on it?

I got a Hudler Jersey a few years back, and went thru hell to actually get the thing.
nope. he's my bf, ain't like i'm engaged or nothing so he gets a "ok" gift.
We're beyond the point of gigantic gestures once a year. We both make a point of doing our best to know that the other loves them every day. That said, I'll probably get her flowers, and maybe make a nice dinner. Nothing overly fancy. It'll pretty much be any other day plus flowers.
I'm supposed to get HIM something? Huh, news to me.

I'll get my grocery store roses, he'll get his Whitman's Sampler chocolates...I'm making jello shots so maybe I'll get lucky!

and by lucky I mean pass out early and get a solid 8 hours sleep

My older sister and my aunt have Valentine birthdays so my whole family gets together every year for a big lasagna dinner to celebrate...we'll be doing this on Sunday so I'll have plenty of time to recover! :-X
That's an awesome plan!
I'm with hotzester. We decided (my idea) a couple years back to just stop doing Valentines day. It just becomes so much of a "hallmark' holiday. It's all in the way you treat each other daily and on an ongoing basis. IMHO. So, nothing. Just being who we are.
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
A friend of mine wouldn't celebrate it at all, boyfriend or not. She said St. Valentine was a prick who condoned wife-beating.
A piece of crap holiday that my wife adores. Yuk.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ordered her some flowers and got her some chocolate. We'll be going out with some of our other couple friends on Friday.

On "the" day itself, she'll be getting together with a friend from college- they're laughing at the thought of two married women hanging out on Valentine's day, while their husbands are off doing whatever (me moving junk out of my parent's house, the other husband working at a hospital).
The husbands aren't cowboys, are they?
Ha!

No, my wife's friend's husband is doing his clinicals for his MD, and has to be at the hospital. Me, I figure since my wife will be hanging out with her friend, I may as well go do something productive.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'm broke...so what will probably happen is:

He will play spongebob too loudly on the television making sure we don't go back to sleep.
the kids will go to bed
I will go to bed

.....married life....

Because you are married and have kids is not a good excuse to stop being romantic! Do something nice for your wife or you may regret it! Make her dinner, do your chores on Friday, ANYTHING but nothing! You may think she doesn't mind but after a few years of this it sucks. Make sure she knows you love her!! Just my opinion.
mainerliser Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I'm broke...so what will probably happen is:

the kids will go to bed
I will go to bed

.....married life....

Because you are married and have kids is not a good excuse to stop being romantic! Do something nice for your wife or you may regret it! Make her dinner, do your chores on Friday, ANYTHING but nothing! You may think she doesn't mind but after a few years of this it sucks. Make sure she knows you love her!! Just my opinion.

ok, i may let her do me
mainerliser Wrote:Because you are married and have kids is not a good excuse to stop being romantic! Do something nice for your wife or you may regret it! Make her dinner, do your chores on Friday, ANYTHING but nothing! You may think she doesn't mind but after a few years of this it sucks. Make sure she knows you love her!! Just my opinion.

ok, i may let her do me

That's better!!!
My husband sucks on this day. He says it is a commercial holiday and he hates buying into gimmicks... it makes me sad to say that he also forgot our anniversary last year.... apparently everything is commercial to him. HOWEVER, I got him some candy and a gay card for v-day this year.