Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No one gives an 'F' about...
fill in your blanks
.......your door to door religion/politics opinions.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
this thread.
Jo Wrote:this thread.

Nice...+1

That is exactly what I thought when I saw this thread, but was going to wait until the end of the day, and see if anyone actually posted before I wrote that.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."

We are the same person. Before I even clicked, I too thought "this thread". Damn.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:

We are the same person. Before I even clicked, I too thought "this thread". Damn.

Damn, thinking like Jo was bad enough. Now I'm along the same thinking lines as Allyson too? What's next, my period?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Allyson Wrote:

We are the same person.

i, however, can reach the kitchen counter.
Jo Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:We are the same person.

i, however, can reach the kitchen counter.

Yes, now if only we could get you to stop gnawing on it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i, however, can reach the kitchen counter.

Yes, now if only we could get you to stop gnawing on it.

What else was she supposed to do to stay occupied when the football team told her to bend over until they were done with her?
Rock Monster Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Yes, now if only we could get you to stop gnawing on it.

What else was she supposed to do to stay occupied when the football team told her to bend over until they were done with her?

If you watch Scrubs you'll know that Jo digs the fat guys...football players? maybe the linemen
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
What the eff is going on here? Wow, no one saw the "this thread" answer coming either, and why do you all fight like a married couple?
mangoboat Wrote:What the eff is going on here? Wow, no one saw the "this thread" answer coming either, and why do you all fight like a married couple?
I don't like your attitude young man. I will pull this message board over...
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
mangoboat Wrote:What the eff is going on here? Wow, no one saw the "this thread" answer coming either, and why do you all fight like a married couple?

+10
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Jiggy Wrote:
see at least you are actually funny
I'm going to ruin everyone's fun and bring the thread back on topic. Sorry kids.

I don't give an F about this...

dumberthanzane Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Chicks dig me 'cause i rarely wear underwear
I never wear panties
burnking Wrote:I'm going to ruin everyone's fun and bring the thread back on topic. Sorry kids.

dumberthanzane Wrote:I never wear panties

mine is actually untrue...simply a movie quote
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
burnking Wrote:I'm going to ruin everyone's fun and bring the thread back on topic. Sorry kids.

dumberthanzane Wrote:I never wear panties

I think that she reeks of desperation...that or it's her pants since she doesn't wear panties.
your momma Wrote:

I think that she reeks of desperation....

hey hey hey, i'm the "tell it like it is" bitch around here!!!!!! Wink
Well if she doesn't want to wear panties then that's her prerogative to let her wizard sleeve hang loose and get irritated by her pants. Of course assuming she wears those.
That's what she said.
Jo Wrote:
your momma Wrote:I think that she reeks of desperation....

hey hey hey, i'm the "tell it like it is" bitch around here!!!!!! Wink

What can I say, you're my idol! Besides, I'm only stating the obvious!
Allyson Wrote:Well if she doesn't want to wear panties then that's her prerogative to let her wizard sleeve hang loose and get irritated by her pants. Of course assuming she wears those.

sorry y'all, didn't know today was "be like Becky day". Effers.
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?ac...hread=3035 Here guys, in an order to be message board efficient, i created this thread for you. >Sad
mangoboat Wrote:http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?ac...hread=3035 Here guys, in an order to be message board efficient, i created this thread for you. >Sad
???
It's hard to tell if the newbies are trying to be funny or douche's sometimes.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
mangoboat Wrote:http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?ac...hread=3035 Here guys, in an order to be message board efficient, i created this thread for you. >Sad
???

I vote douche.
I second that motion.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I don't give an eff about your votes.
Mark the Valet Wrote:I don't give an eff about your votes.

Don't you have some cars to park?
Rock Monster Wrote:

change to steal?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:Don't you have some cars to park?

change to steal?

Seats to sniff?
Geez, do you guys spy on me or something?
Jiggy Wrote:
???

n00b...lol Big Grin
Rock Monster Wrote:

IF you know what he means...
mangoboat Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:???

n00b...lol Big Grin

I don't get you, and I'm pretty happy about that.