Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A sad day in America.......
T-shirt Hell is closing it's doors. This saddens me because they have some funny stuff. They also have some stuff that is downright crude and insulting but I usually ignored that stuff (but not always).

For example:

[Image: gw.jpg]

Me on the Great Wall of China wearing a T-shirt Hell shirt that reads "If Asians are so smart how'd they end up with suck tiny dicks?".

That linked site contains some NSFW images
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Damn economy got t-shirt hell too, huh Biff? Sorry to hear that. I have been to the web site. They have some pretty wild stuff. Some pretty funny stuff too!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
shameless plug...

actually i love this site...and may be buying a bunch of babyhell gear as several of my friends are baby-ing
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I bought a couple of the "I can't even walk yet and I already hate the Yankees" shirts for my kids but they can walk now so I have to give them away.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
hung like a five year old

and

tickle my fancy (testicles)

are my 2 favorites
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
you can always buy a blank cotton shirt and some iron-on transfer inkjet sheets. if you do it right, they don't look cheesy. i've made a controversial shirt before. enough to get me in trouble at my old job, anyway.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:hung like a five year old

before anyone says anything...i should clearify this would a shirt for a baby...not me
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:hung like a five year old

before anyone says anything...i should clearify this would a shirt for a baby...not me
Hmmmmm, just had to make that 'clear' huh?
I've gotten the T-Shirt Hell newsletter for several years, and just saw in my inbox that they're staying open "an extra week" so stock up procrastinators!
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I thought this topic was going to be about the Obama election. Nevermind. Carry on. Undecided
Apparently it was all a joke. The site isn't shutting down. April came early.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
what the Eff man. serously i am color blind and cant see what the shirt says.
http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/E...olorblind/
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
"F*** the Color Blind."
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
lol okay
colorblindness sux rotten ass.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Personally I like this one best:

http://www.tshirthell.com/funny-shirts/0...ve-a-shit/
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Biff,

Tshirthell is still open and running, they send me e-newsletters every month....not exactly out of business. Was it all some scheme to sell shit?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:Biff,

Tshirthell is still open and running, they send me e-newsletters every month....not exactly out of business. Was it all some scheme to sell shit?

Probably. In their newsletter he chewed out everyone who thought about opening their own tshirt store.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
[Image: a515_thumb.jpg]
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!