Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Facebook Group
I finally did it. I signed up for Facebook (because the nazis here at work have blocked myspace). I also started a new "Free Beer & Hot Wings Message Board" group. Come on over and join us!

http://www.facebook.com/groups.php?ref=s...5245101605
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Wow, we've already had 10 members sign up!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I JOINED I JOINED!!!
ME TOO! ME TOO!
Awesome!! Awesome!!
done
life savers candy only really work if you have diabetes
imatoolhed46n2//imatoolhed dudeguy
TOYKO!! R.I.P. the alien gus
Joined! Joined!
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Help me please. I signed up for facebook on bb phone. Can go to page but do not know how to add friends or n e thing else for that matter from bb. Pm me if you can help an idiot out. Haha
I guess I better sign up for facebook
I'm on too!!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I joined, I joined!!! 8-) :-X
I am in too
i joined, bear with me 'cause my current facebook is a new one that is really older but my last one got deleted so i'm starting over..........it's confusing.
Everybody make sure you go into the one thread, to let us know who you are on here.
By the way, Becky wins.
That's what she said.
Allyson Wrote:By the way, Becky wins.

Undecided
The hotness contest. Biff, I wish to forfeit my title.
That's what she said.
Mad Dog Wrote:I'm on too!!!

Make sure you go to the Board Name Reference page on the Discussion Board.

Please and thank you!
Jo Wrote:i joined, bear with me 'cause my current facebook is a new one that is really older but my last one got deleted so i'm starting over..........it's confusing.

You have a problem with that happening a lot, huh?

i might add, not by any fault of your own
Queenie Wrote:
Jo Wrote:i joined, bear with me 'cause my current facebook is a new one that is really older but my last one got deleted so i'm starting over..........it's confusing.

You have a problem with that happening a lot, huh?

people go ape shit when you eat their chocolate chip cookies.....need to stop leaving computers unattended.
I joined, but I hardly ever go on facebook. I haven't really updated in a few years.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Jo Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:You have a problem with that happening a lot, huh?

people go ape shit when you eat their chocolate chip cookies.....need to stop leaving computers unattended.

She deletes this account, then your facebook account.... you need to do something to teach her a lesson, like pee on her pillow.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Jo Wrote:people go ape shit when you eat their chocolate chip cookies.....need to stop leaving computers unattended.

She deletes this account, then your facebook account.... you need to do something to teach her a lesson, like pee on her pillow.

Hit her in the taint with a hockey stick...or do a fat guy on her bed
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I'm in
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:She deletes this account, then your facebook account.... you need to do something to teach her a lesson, like pee on her pillow.

Hit her in the taint with a hockey stick...or do a fat guy on her bed

..... I need to gain some weight.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Any way to get any is alright with you, huh?
I'm in.
Joined.
Joined! New the the forums as well.
welcome... now go get a tar so we know who you are

i kid i kid
Im in too...we're growing quickley
pants on the ground! pants on the ground!
OMG I joined!
LimpBagel Wrote:OMG I joined!
OMG for reals!! Like, I'm on there too. This should be as much fun as, like, the time Cindy and Tommy totally went steady.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
LimpBagel Wrote:OMG I joined!
OMG for reals!! Like, I'm on there too. This should be as much fun as, like, the time Cindy and Tommy totally went steady.

You like totally like rock you know like ya! For sure!

you know you like it jiggy...your totally addicted to facebook!
your momma Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:OMG for reals!! Like, I'm on there too. This should be as much fun as, like, the time Cindy and Tommy totally went steady.

You like totally like rock you know like ya! For sure!

you know you like it jiggy...your totally addicted to facebook!

Hehe...what? Not sure what your talking 'bout? I'm never...on...yesiam.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
ok, this might be a stupid question, but we're in the group... now what?
Be proud!

I don't know. I'm new at FB. Be patient. I figure something out.
we start a revolution
imatoolhed Wrote:we start a revolution

Of course, what else would there be to do?
Krystal Wrote:
imatoolhed Wrote:we start a revolution

Of course, what else would there be to do?
Punch babies.... Undecided