Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wrote a story.
No no. No more tricks. I know you're testing me. And I feel better now knowing this.
Doktor Wrote:No no. No more tricks. I know you're testing me. And I feel better now knowing this.

Good call.

The best way to not ever get a nickname you hate is to not get mad about it. The best way to not get a ton of shit on this gathering of smartasses otherwise known as the FBHW forum is to not get mad about it.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Doktor Wrote:No no. No more tricks. I know you're testing me. And I feel better now knowing this.

Good job. You passed...tonight!!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
If anything...I have a will of adamantium.
Doktor Wrote:If anything...I have a will of adamantium.

Yeah that's good, but you should mix in about 11% vibranium in there so that you can absorb some of the impact as well
Wowie Groovie !
Doktor Wrote:I like how you constantly refer to the show like it justifies everything you do.
That's like being a fan of Friday the 13th and going on a killing spree with other people who also like those films.

Not a valid example at all. The show is brought up because people who like it well enough to actually join a stupid message board about it are obviously going to probably share some character traits with the personalities on said show. In this case, sarcasm and d-bagness.
potthole Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:I like how you constantly refer to the show like it justifies everything you do.
That's like being a fan of Friday the 13th and going on a killing spree with other people who also like those films.

Not a valid example at all. The show is brought up because people who like it well enough to actually join a stupid message board about it are obviously going to probably share some character traits with the personalities on said show. In this case, sarcasm and d-bagness.

I talk about dirtbikes, tires, and modifications on the TT messageboard that i belong too....it's about dirtbikes...weird...

The morning show is about having fun, being a d-bag and being a 'guy' so thats what i'm going to do. I like to think that RM and I are e-buddies...yet he's constantly jabbing at me with insults...

If i didn't like it I could leave..and you could do the same.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I vote name change for Alex that suits him alittle better than just Alex.

How's about:

Doktor Douche bag , or
A-Hole level 99 (going with the wizard thang) , or
Whinny lil crack addict, or
DISCOMBOBULATED , or
Lil punk bitch , or
PrOdUcT oF 1 NiTe StAnD , or
Sperm Bank

One of those would fit perfectly.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:...yet he's constantly jabbing at me...

You only wish I would "jab" you...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
potthole Wrote:Not a valid example at all. The show is brought up because people who like it well enough to actually join a stupid message board about it are obviously going to probably share some character traits with the personalities on said show. In this case, sarcasm and d-bagness.

I talk about dirtbikes, tires, and modifications on the TT messageboard that i belong too....it's about dirtbikes...weird...

The morning show is about having fun, being a d-bag and being a 'guy' so thats what i'm going to do. I like to think that RM and I are e-buddies...yet he's constantly jabbing at me with insults...

If i didn't like it I could leave..and you could do the same.

Word!

except i'm not a dude
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I talk about dirtbikes, tires, and modifications on the TT messageboard that i belong too....it's about dirtbikes...weird...

Duders, seriously one time I signed up for a message board that gives you advice on pc isuues and I asked them about something that was wrong with my pc. Weird, right!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Titan ! Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:If anything...I have a will of adamantium.

Yeah that's good, but you should mix in about 11% vibranium in there so that you can absorb some of the impact as well

Good call. But I've always considered Cap's shield is also held together with Freedom.
I'm still waiting on you to post something worthwhile like you promised you would. So hurry up. Tick-tock-tick-tock. Clocks running douche bag.
Pretty much anything would be more worthwhile than arguing with you, Major dearest. ;D
You just can't stop can you?!!

Major-nice name picks!! I can't pick what I like best-PrOdUcT oF 1 NiTe StAnD or Whinny lil crack addict!!
Doktor Wrote:Pretty much anything would be more worthwhile than arguing with you, Major dearest. ;D

Let me be the first person on this board to compliment you Dr. Alex. I think you have shook up this message board in a way NO ONE has ever done before. And a shake up is interesting. I say welcome aboard. Just understand that If your gonna be stupid you gotta be tough. Stupid can be good. But you'll have a lot of competition for the "Douchiest Member of the Year" award if Dr Stupid ever comes back. :o
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:Pretty much anything would be more worthwhile than arguing with you, Major dearest. ;D

Let me be the first person on this board to compliment you Dr. Alex. I think you have shook up this message board in a way NO ONE has ever done before. And a shake up is interesting. I say welcome aboard. Just understand that If your gonna be stupid you gotta be tough. Stupid can be good. But you'll have a lot of competition for the "Douchiest Member of the Year" award if Dr Stupid ever comes back. :o

Awwww..Dr Stupid!!! I miss him!
Don't get it twisted, I have no intention of being a rabblerouser.
Ohhhh....he's still here. He's just on break right now. He will return just as soon as alex regresses back into the confines of the 2 brain cells he has left; THEN Doktor Dick Head will return.
I would SMITE you alex but I find it more enjoyable to EXALT toolhed.
Let it go man.
Doktor!?! Doktor!?!

Where are youuuu?

Marco......

Marco......

I have a feeling we are one bad childhood memory away from "POLO"!
Doktor Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Yeah that's good, but you should mix in about 11% vibranium in there so that you can absorb some of the impact as well

Good call. But I've always considered Cap's shield is also held together with Freedom.

Freedom and The constitution and 900 flavors of awesome !

Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:...yet he's constantly jabbing at me...

You only wish I would "jab" you again like I did last Friday, and Saturday, and all of January and most of December...
Wowie Groovie !
Dude !!!???!!! Its not nice to "jab" the MAN IN PINK ! Ya shoulda "dry gouged" not just "jabbed". Shame on you.
Major A-hole Wrote:Doktor!?! Doktor!?!

Where are youuuu?

Marco......

Marco......

I have a feeling we are one bad childhood memory away from "POLO"!

You want to play let's play. I'm pretty decent at checkers, I can never remember the rules of chess, and I dominate at Pictionary.
Major A-hole Wrote:Ohhhh....he's still here. He's just on break right now. He will return just as soon as alex regresses back into the confines of the 2 brain cells he has left; THEN Doktor Dick Head will return.

Dr. Stupid and Doktor are 2 different people M. A-hole.
Jiggy Wrote:
Major A-hole Wrote:Ohhhh....he's still here. He's just on break right now. He will return just as soon as alex regresses back into the confines of the 2 brain cells he has left; THEN Doktor Dick Head will return.

Dr. Stupid and Doktor are 2 different people M. A-hole.

Yep yep, Dr. Stupid was at least 7 times smarter than Dr. Alex.
Wowie Groovie !
Dammit. Ok my bad. I thought it was just another name for doktor alex douche bag.
Major A-hole Wrote:Dammit. Ok my bad. I thought it was just another name for doktor alex douche bag.

Nope, old poster who disapeared into the dark night of stupid.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
This thread is EPIC!!!
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!
If not strangely arousing.
The Doktor is in the house :wtf:
doktor Wrote:If not strangely arousing.

Sick
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Haha.