Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wrote a story.
Titan ! Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:I think I may start calling everyone bitch...

Photo Bitch
Queen Bitch
Plunger Bitch
Bitchersnatch
AlyBitch
JoBitch

I dare you to call her Queen Bitch Tongue

I'm pretty sure that she would be the only one to get pissed...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Howie Felterbitch

Free Bitch
Bitch Wings
Eric Bitch (Weak I know)
Producer Bitch

Ahhh too much free time today
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Eric Bitch (Weak I know)

EZ Bitch
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I dare you to call her Queen Bitch Tongue

I'm pretty sure that she would be the only one to get pissed...

Undecided You guys know I don't really get mad at anyone unless they are Effin with my kids. Bring it on Rock Bastard!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Who DOESN'T want to be Queen Bitch every once in a while?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
boizalynne Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:Moral of the Story:
You don't mess with Jedi Hans...

I have actually written serious things before so none of my other works are like this one.

Do you live in your moms basement?
Do you play DN'D on the weekends?
Do you masturbate to naked photos of Star Trek Chicks?

If you can answer yes to any of these questions, then I have successfully pegged who you are in this society...

No to all of the above, I don't have a basement, never played DnD and have no interest in it, never cared for Star Trek and masturbation is a sin.

So who am I?
Doktor Wrote:...and masturbation is a sin...

It's not a sin, unless you're commint the act of lust. I guess it just matter what you are thinking about, huh?
It's still a sin, justify it all you want.
Explain how it's a sin...

(I actually was told why it isn't a sin when I went to ichthus when I was younger)
Other than it being assault on yourself and losing yourself in lust, which is its only function...

I can think of no other reason for it to exist and therefore no reason as to why it ISN'T.
Jo Wrote:idle hands spend time at the genitals and we all know how much God hates that.
Doesn't it say in the Bible something along the lines of "It is better to spill your seed in the lowliest whore than to spill it upon the ground?" That can't be the exact wording, and I'm not really sure it's in the Bible, but if it is, would that make masturbation a sin?
Let's try to keep touchy subjects in the Touchy Subject Forum. Please and thank you!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Let's try to keep touchy subjects in the Touchy Subject Forum. Please and thank you!

pun intended? Wink
Obviously.
Oldie but a goodie

[Image: kitten.jpg]
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Isn't there another one that says 'everytime a woman masturbates, God creates a puppy'? I think I've seen one that says that somewhere.
It's shit like that makes me hate the human race.
Doktor Wrote:and masturbation is a sin.

I thought you've posted that you're not religious? Don't really think you can belive in sin without also believing in some form of religion.
I'm not a Christian that doesn't mean I don't a have a religion.
Why? It's not like we're all shut in our bedrooms doing it right now.
I think this really needs to be moved to the Touchy Subject forum so we can all debate the good and the bad about self-love. ???
Or ignore it.
Krystal Wrote:I think this really needs to be moved to the Touchy Subject forum so we can all debate the good and the bad about self-love. ???

It's unfortunate that this was not thought about before now. Wink
Queenie Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:I think this really needs to be moved to the Touchy Subject forum so we can all debate the good and the bad about self-love. ???

It's unfortunate that this was not thought about before now. Wink

I can never stop if someone replies. It's one of my many failings.
Doktor Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Do you live in your moms basement?
Do you play DN'D on the weekends?
Do you masturbate to naked photos of Star Trek Chicks?

If you can answer yes to any of these questions, then I have successfully pegged who you are in this society...

masturbation is a sin

Masturbation is a sin? You really REALLY believe that? You are telling me you have NEVER masturbated... Have you ever had sex with a woman?

Are you Mormon?
Doktor Wrote:Other than it being assault on yourself and losing yourself in lust, which is its only function...

I can think of no other reason for it to exist

It feels good?
Krystal Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:It's unfortunate that this was not thought about before now. Wink

I can never stop if someone replies. It's one of my many failings.
Me Too!!! It has gotten me in trouble a good many times...
Here we go....

http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?ac...065&page=1
Thank you very much RM.
Queenie Wrote:Thank you very much RM.

Hey, I'm your man when it comes to masturbation topics.... wait... shit! :'(
boizalynne Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:masturbation is a sin

Masturbation is a sin? You really REALLY believe that? You are telling me you have NEVER masturbated... Have you ever had sex with a woman?

Are you Mormon?

Yes it is, yes I believe that, Never, Yes I have, No i'm not mormon.
Doktor Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:You are telling me you have NEVER masturbated...
Are you Mormon?

Never.

Liar Liar Plants for Hire
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Doktor Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Masturbation is a sin? You really REALLY believe that? You are telling me you have NEVER masturbated... Have you ever had sex with a woman?

Are you Mormon?

Yes it is, yes I believe that, Never, Yes I have, No i'm not mormon.

Okay.... are you married? You have had sex with a woman (probably out of wedlock), and you think that THAT is not a sin... but masturbation is?
I am confused as to where you are basing your ideas of right and wrong.... it seems kind of backwards to me.
It seems backwards because you compare everything to Christianity.

It's my own personal belief that it makes you a weak disgusting person and it's wrong.
As someone who has been writing for almost 20 years, let me officially tell you, from the perspective of a writer, that SERIOUSLY ate ass.
You may be able to write for 20 years but apparently you can't READ for ass.

Because I posted I wrote it as a joke.
boizalynne Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:Yes it is, yes I believe that, Never, Yes I have, No i'm not mormon.

Okay.... are you married? You have had sex with a woman (probably out of wedlock), and you think that THAT is not a sin... but masturbation is?
I am confused as to where you are basing your ideas of right and wrong.... it seems kind of backwards to me.

Masturbation talk here please...
http://fbhw.proboards47.com/index.cgi?bo...065&page=1

Effin A!!! I never thought I'd type those words...... Sad
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Doktor Wrote:It seems backwards because you compare everything to Christianity.

It's my own personal belief that it makes you a weak disgusting person and it's wrong.

you're allowed to have your opinion. My opnion is that often times I ( read as "my wife" ) would prefer to throw a shower slug and leave the Mrs. the eff alone.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Doktor, please don't be insulting with the other members of this forum.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.