Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I wrote a story.
Plagiarism is lame, not funny.
I will if they do the same.

I've had shit shoveled at me since i started posting here. So Eff them.
hotzester Wrote:Plagiarism is lame, not funny.

What?
Look it up.

www.dictionary.com
I know what it means.

What is Plagiarised here?
Doktor Wrote:I will if they do the same.

I've had shit shoveled at me since i started posting here. So eff them.

I do believe you have had some mild ribbing directed your way but not a "shit shoveling". You, being a listener to FB&HW, should expect some of that. Your current line of response, however, has gone a few levels beyond what is expected behavior here.

I would suggest that if you have any issue with how you are treated here or if you'd like to continue posting in the manner which you have escalated yourself to that you send me a private message so we can discuss the matter privately.

Thank you.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.

*passes tissues*
jus' P Wrote:

*passes tissues*
*to the sound of the worlds smallest violin*
Thank you, Biff.

But I'm done with this topic and any diverged from it.
Quote:What is Plagiarised here?

Wait, that bit of nugatory blather was actually an original thought?

I probably wouldn't have claimed that as my own.
Doktor Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:Masturbation is a sin? You really REALLY believe that? You are telling me you have NEVER masturbated... Have you ever had sex with a woman?

Are you Mormon?

Yes it is, yes I believe that, Never, Yes I have, No i'm not mormon.

Sorry pal, I thought picking on you about your story was a little fun, but ANY male who is past puberty who tells me he's never masturbated, is an absolute liar.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:Yes it is, yes I believe that, Never, Yes I have, No i'm not mormon.

Sorry pal, I thought picking on you about your story was a little fun, but ANY male who is past puberty who tells me he's never masturbated, is an absolute liar.

Might explain the "story". All that back-up must poison the mind!! That was some messed up writing!
mainerliser Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Sorry pal, I thought picking on you about your story was a little fun, but ANY male who is past puberty who tells me he's never masturbated, is an absolute liar.

Might explain the "story". All that back-up must poison the mind!! That was some messed up writing!

I was Effed up when I read it and it still made no sense....and I mean I had a lot to drink.

Doktor has a big ass spoon and loves to stir the pot.
You're starting to catch on... ;D
your momma Wrote:
mainerliser Wrote:Might explain the "story". All that back-up must poison the mind!! That was some messed up writing!

I was effed up when I read it and it still made no sense....and I mean I had a lot to drink.

Doktor has a big ass spoon and loves to stir the pot.

I didnt get the sense that he was trying to stir the pot, he just wrote a dumbass story, which rightly was not well received by this audience.
Wowie Groovie !
Just need some clarification.

It's wrong to masturbate but fantasizing about bestiality and anal rape is acceptable. Yeah, that's some f'ed up ideals.
Rock Monster Wrote:I think I may start calling everyone bitch...

Photo Bitch
Queen Bitch
Plunger Bitch
Bitchersnatch
AlyBitch
JoBitch

You forgot Mad bitch
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
The douche bag in this effed up story had to have 4 Effing arms right? He cut off 2 and the fish ate the others? Wtf were you on when you were daydreaming of humpin lions and fish and wtf is up with your man hole fetish?
After the fish ate his arms he built the cabin without any arms.
Doktor Wrote:After the fish ate his arms he built the cabin without any arms.

You know, with out any arms, he could only self felicitate.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:After the fish ate his arms he built the cabin without any arms.

You know, with out any arms, he could only self felicitate.

He can only self compliment upon a happy envent ?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/felicitate

Perhaps you meant self fellate ?

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=fellate

8-)
Wowie Groovie !
yup..... Actually that's what spell check will get you if you pick the wrong word.
That's what the lionesses are for.
Doktor needs a padded room, 3 hots and a cot, and a very patient psyciatrist. (He's already got the drugs).
lies.
Notice the good Doktor hasn't posted in a couple of days? We must have shamed him off the board.
Actually, he just posted right above you.
potthole Wrote:Actually, he just posted right above you.

You know, I had a feeling they were the same guy.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Dun dun dun.

Yes the good Doktor and I are one in the same...sort of. But you neednae worry about any shenanigans, I'm done with all that.
Doktor Wrote:Dun dun dun.

Yes the good Doktor and I are one in the same...sort of.

Split personalities?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Holy Crap! That's not fair douche bag. Even though people think I'm an a-hole and generally hate every post I make I didn't run and hide under another name like a little round-mouthed, pickle parkin, jerk-off.
The Doktor account was banned, otherwise that's the one Alex would be using. A few days after it was banned, Biff got an apology from Doktor/Alex. It was decided to give him a second and final chance.
Major A-hole Wrote:Holy Crap! That's not fair douche bag. Even though people think I'm an a-hole and generally hate every post I make I didn't run and hide under another name like a little round-mouthed, pickle parkin, jerk-off.

I didn't run. Doktor was getting stale and had too much dragging around with him, so I tried starting fresh (knowing to what to expect from this crowd) THough i figured since the account was approved i didn't expect it to be banned. So after repeatedly trying to register this account (which was willing to do every hour forever) until I got access long enough to ask Biff to carry out my original plan to start anew.

But settled in now, I figured it's better to come forward, then be outed.
Doktor Wrote:
Major A-hole Wrote:Holy Crap! That's not fair douche bag. Even though people think I'm an a-hole and generally hate every post I make I didn't run and hide under another name like a little round-mouthed, pickle parkin, jerk-off.

I didn't run. Doktor was getting stale and had too much dragging around with him, so I tried starting fresh (knowing to what to expect from this crowd) THough i figured since the account was approved i didn't expect it to be banned. So after repeatedly trying to register this account (which was willing to do every hour forever) until I got access long enough to ask Biff to carry out my original plan to start anew.

But settled in now, I figured it's better to come forward, then be outed.

You were outed though. You didn't say anything until Pott ratted you out!
I've dropped hints.
Doktor Wrote:I've dropped hints.

either everyone:

A) didn't notice
or
B) didn't care

i vote B
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:I've dropped hints.

either everyone:

A) didn't notice
or
B) didn't care

i vote B

doesn't care is too nice. I say no on gave a pork roll and eggs. (shit)
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:pork roll and eggs. (shit)

he he he...forgot about that discussion...
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Really? we're back to this garbage? I've tried to be civil since my return. Least you can do is return some Effing courtesy.
Doktor Wrote:Really? we're back to this garbage? I've tried to be civil since my return. Least you can do is return some effing courtesy.

not everybody is going to want to be your friend. don't worry about it.

Doktor Wrote:...Also, stop whining.