Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mayo Busted!
David Mayo has turned himself in on pot charges.

http://www.woodtv.com/dpp/news/Press_spo...rug_charge

Can't wait to hear what the guys have to say about this!
This...is...awesome!!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I look forward to not having to read his crap in the Press any longer.
Sounds to me like he was trying to imitate the show "Weeds"

dude, don't you know that everything you see on TV is NOT real??
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I loved seeing that on the news last night. I thought the same thing about the guys ripping him a new one this morning and it seems to me like they're living up to my expectations.
cuppie Wrote:I loved seeing that on the news last night. I thought the same thing about the guys ripping him a new one this morning and it seems to me like they're living up to my expectations.

They had said, right around 7:20, something along the lines of "just wait until 10:00." I think they are going to have fun in the local segment.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Expectations met
I'm eager to download the podcast when I arrive home from work this evening. Might have to break my rule, and listen to it early, tonight, rather than tomorrow at work.
Bringing this thread back. Mayo is back working at the GR Press, and today was his "big" letter to the readers. And what a bunch of horse crap it was.

Sure, he said he was sorry, but he never really owned up to doing anything wrong. He blamed it all on having an addiction, and even went so far as to say that he isn't responsible for his addiction. Ok, let's say you really truly do have an addiction that you can't control. Even if that IS the case, you, David Mayo, first made the choice to START getting into pot. Sure, maybe it wasn't in your control anymore after you started it, but you were resonsible to even get things started.

Mayo is a hack.
Man I really don't like this guy! What a loser.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.