Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intern Rap Battle
Does anyone have the Intern Rap Battle Podcast? For some reason I really wanted to hear how bad they were again.
glikeglook Wrote:Does anyone have the Intern Rap Battle Podcast? For some reason I really wanted to hear how bad they were again.

We don't share copyrighted material here.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
What happens if I give you my iPod... and you decide to give it back to me?
So I requested for Milton to put this up and he did! If I'm not mistaken, Milton's "Go Date Your Boss" line paired with Zane's "NIKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!" drop was the first time hints were dropped on the show about the Joe/IPJ/Nikki Drama! Man that must have been awkward!
Eh, I think they mentioned that Joe dated Jenni long before that, but then they still pretended it was a secret.

Milton posted a recap of the intern rap battle, which included a few of the highlights, but the actual battle happened in 2 segments on 8/11/08. Zane was absent that day, and Joe uploaded the podcasts, but part 2 didn't upload properly, as far as I can tell, so it may be lost forever.

If I'm wrong and it's not lost, will you please upload it for best-of, Milton? It wasn't titled with the date because Joe did it, and it was titled "cut 10" - I assume, since "cut 9" is part 1 of the battle. That could help you search for it. I'm dying to hear the 2nd part of the battle.