Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What should Jo do to her roomate?
Jo has a roomate, she's sorta...a bitch.

What should Jo do to her?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
-If Jo wakes up earlier, "forget" to turn alarm off.

-Turn the heat off on cold nights

-Replace milk with slightly spoiled milk, but not lumpy

-Wipe taint or kooch with slices of bread

-brush various parts of body with toothbrush

-get her drunk, and naked. Take pics of her, then blackmail her...... wait, that's been used before on someone else...

-Show her this thread so she's constantly looking over her shoulder.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
taped mud wrestling match - it's really the only way to handle these situations.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Kill her parents, chop them up, then make chili for her.
That's what she said.
fight on video until someones boob falls out

throw a dill at her

color her underpants in areas with a brown sharpie

shove a hundred tampons up the tailpipe of her car so when she starts the car it'll look like a tampon celebration with confetti

invite her parents over, right befor they arrive trap some live stock in her room and scatter bunches of open rubbers about her room.

mail her to Abu dhabi
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Slip some antibiotics in her food/drink so her birth control gets effed up.
That's what she said.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:f
mail her to Abu dhabi

Garfield!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
shank her
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:shove a hundred tampons up the tailpipe of her car so when she starts the car it'll look like a tampon celebration with confetti

You forgot a word in there, after the word hundred...

used.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Replace 1/2 of her shampoo with nair.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:shove a hundred tampons up the tailpipe of her car so when she starts the car it'll look like a tampon celebration with confetti

You forgot a word in there, after the word hundred...

used.

ha, i didn't read your entire post before I started looking for a missing word...awesome.

How about the ol' exlax cookies

Hemp brownies and a call to the boss?

teabag her.....-------edited out-------too much
hmmmmmmm
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:How about the ol' exlax cookies

That one is perfect. She will be looking for revenge for the eaten cookies. Just make a batch, and accidentally leave them out while you go out for the night.
something super lethal...like for horses or bears.

The bitch needs to bleed.
Invite random homeless men to sleep on the couch on nights you are out. Don't forget to lock your room.

Or, give a dog ex-lax and lock it in her room. Not all of the surprises would be obvious.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Allyson Wrote:Kill her parents, chop them up, then make chili for her.

South Park!
Holy shit!! You are some ruthless motherEffers!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I've had some horrible roommates before. I live blessedly alone now.
I've got 3 roomates

My wife,
another that pees on the toilet seat and is always eating my food, and another that is always seeming to put their face around my wife's chest.
I don't live with you, Howie. I just come over from time to time.
Mark the Valet Wrote:I don't live with you, Howie. I just come over from time to time.

Do you equal 2 people now?
Krystal Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:I don't live with you, Howie. I just come over from time to time.

Do you equal 2 people now?

he's the pee seat guy...clearly, as he doesn't enjoy the soft touch of a boobie
I thought everyone liked boobies. And that he would do anything for a little sexual interaction... Undecided
Allyson Wrote:Slip some antibiotics in her food/drink so her birth control gets effed up.

LOL...

Cruel... so cruel
My love for boobies aside, this is what I think Jo should do to her roommate:

Scissors.
this thread....so faggy.
no way man
i saved it with my bulging muscles and manliness
Mark the Valet Wrote:no way man
i saved it with my bulging muscles and manliness

shut up, peachfuzz.
I'm gonna grow a huge grizzled beard so you can run your fingers through it.
Just invite her parents over for dinner and walk around nude or put handcuffs on one of your wrist and then when they arrive ask her where she put the keys
Jo Wrote:this thread....so faggy.

You know you want to try some of this on her...the effing with the birth control is a super idea, especially if she's slinging it all over town. Nothing like a surprise pregnancy to brighten up the day!

What about eye drops in her drink? Thank you Wedding Crashers...does that really work?!
yes it does momma
[Image: bump.gif]

Do you still have this roomie Jo/Becky?
I second scissor…
Wiener Poopie 2.0! Now fatter and less credible!