Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite Joe Stunt
Joe is just f ing awesome!! He does some of the most stupid stuff and does it well. I cannot believe some of the things he has gotten away with. What is your favorite Joe stunt?

I would have to say that my all time favorite was the Diamond Dave Crazy Talk. Those people didn't know what to think and now everytime I hear a David Lee Roth song, I think of Joe!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
My personal fave. was Jedi Mind Trick. but that might be because he was wearing my halloween costume, for it. but i'm really looking forward to Junk Boat.
Yo Gabba Gabba is tops for me. Number two is getting tazed. In third place, we have his infamous "escape from the hospital." I'm pretty surprised he didn't get picked up by the cops on that one.
Jingle shopping about made me piss myself so it gets my vote.
Paintball Gauntlet is probably the most dangerous thing Joe has done,most everything Joe has done has been funny,I think there should be a spot on the wheel where Joe can pick another member of the show to do one of his stunts,can you imagine Freebeer testing out a mattress with a blow up doll,or Hotwings and a Hobo posse or Zane trying to pick up chicks to ted Nugent lyrics,I know it will never happen,but it would be a great twist on What can Joe do.
Jimbo Zane Wrote:Paintball Gauntlet is probably the most dangerous thing Joe has done,most everything Joe has done has been funny,I think there should be a spot on the wheel where Joe can pick another member of the show to do one of his stunts,can you imagine Freebeer testing out a mattress with a blow up doll,or Hotwings and a Hobo posse or Zane trying to pick up chicks to ted Nugent lyrics,I know it will never happen,but it would be a great twist on What can Joe do.

That would be awesome, but in all likelihood, they could never pull it off like Joe does!! Sometimes I feel bad for Joe, you can tell he wants to do the stunt, but then again he doesn't want to do the stunt. You are awesome Joe!!
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Jedi Mind Trick Wrote:My personal fave. was Jedi Mind Trick. but that might be because he was wearing my halloween costume, for it. but i'm really looking forward to Junk Boat.

That's one of my favorites because I was listening online and got to hear the whole thing live and unedited!
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
I loved the butter one, I'm not sure when he did it, I first heard it on his top 5. When he is trying to get other people to eat/drink butter with him while trying not to puke on them is the BEST!

I did laugh out loud with the jingle shopping as well ....... head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead, head on apply directly to the forehead.
Butter Street Team is probably #4 in my book. That was another great one.
My favorite was tongue kiss a carnie.....the video had me and my family rolling for weeks.
Do what's right....even when no one is looking.
wheel chair a-hole and kiss a carny!
still waiting for the wheelchair vide...that wa He Larry US
jus' P Wrote:still waiting for the wheelchair vide...that wa He Larry US

Listening to wheelchair a-hole and watching it has GOT to be 2 different things. The audio was great . . . I would love to see that video.

Does anybody know why they never posted it?
Queenie Wrote:
jus' P Wrote:still waiting for the wheelchair vide...that wa He Larry US

Listening to wheelchair a-hole and watching it has GOT to be 2 different things. The audio was great . . . I would love to see that video.

pretty sure they didn't want to get sued by the store...
jus' P Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Listening to wheelchair a-hole and watching it has GOT to be 2 different things. The audio was great . . . I would love to see that video.

pretty sure they didn't want to get sued by the store...

Makes perfect sense. You are a pretty smart guy!!
Yo Gabba Gabba is my all time favorite.
For me, ipecac(sp?) hamburger is the all time best. When the boys had to cut that woman off just to listen to Joe calling for dinosaurs, that almost made me pull over to stop from laughing

Second on my list would have to be Tequila Stuntman.....

"IT BURNS!!!!! IT BURNS!!!!!!"
PorAgent Wrote:Joe calling for dinosaurs

Holy crap, you're the first person outside of my immediate friend group that I've seen use that phrase! RAAAWWWRRRR!

That's got to be one of my least favorite stunts. It was funny, but the audio and video of it just made me feel sick.
Oh c'mon, how about the early classics of Joe eating a pumpkin, the walk through a car wash, the turkey helmet......
Carwash walk is a classic. "I'm all green and feel chemically!"
How about the one where he had a crew of hobos follow him around? I thought that was pretty funny. And of course Yo Gabba Gabba.
That's what she said.
His stunt this morning was pretty awesome . . . man when he hit that car I just died laughing. Wonder how much it will cost John to get the dent out . . . I bet it's over $30 . . .but then again I guess a 1993 Taurus would not be worth the repair. I would have had Joe hit my trunk though instead of the hood. Now he gets to look at that every day and remember his stupidity for letting Joe do it!!
I think my all time favorite was when he went to the gym. It was the first time I had ever listened to the show, and haven't stopped since. He was yelling to everyone in that gym that he was so sexi and yelling OHHHHHH YYEEEEAAA! I had to pull over i was laughing so hard.

Let's make a deal was good too!
THE EVER LOVING JAYDETHESPAZ
My favorite stunt as to be when he was getting the massage and he was giggleing like a school girl that was funny lol
Reading the posts in here has reminded me of a lot of good stunts that I had forgotten about!
Of course the classic Paintball Gauntlet was awsome
I loved how in the beginning - whatever Joe dreaded the most was always the one that the wheel landed on. Remember his reaction to Marker Face? He was livid. The Britany Spears makeover took some balls to do just to shave his head and have Zane draw a schwantz on the back of his neck...and of course today's "Best of" the Over-zealous Negotiator. "how much for your jacket?!"
"I will give you one dollar for that."

Love that stunt.
Queenie Wrote:Joe is just f ing awesome!! He does some of the most stupid stuff and does it well. I cannot believe some of the things he has gotten away with. What is your favorite Joe stunt?

I would have to say that my all time favorite was the Diamond Dave Crazy Talk. Those people didn't know what to think and now everytime I hear a David Lee Roth song, I think of Joe!!

I would agree 100%; I Fin cracked up on that
Can any stunt REALLY beat paintball gauntlet?
Nope
un-comfortable massage
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:un-comfortable massage

I remember that one. When he was making weird noises while getting a massage from a dude and finally he made Joe leave. That was hilarious!!
Queenie Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:un-comfortable massage

I remember that one. When he was making weird noises while getting a massage from a dude and finally he made Joe leave. That was hilarious!!

i have the mp3 for that one...

i also enjoyed cast arms...mostly for the story the next day...and bikini wax
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:I remember that one. When he was making weird noises while getting a massage from a dude and finally he made Joe leave. That was hilarious!!

i have the mp3 for that one...

i also enjoyed cast arms...mostly for the story the next day...and bikini wax

Hey if you ever get a mp3 for the call Biff made, I would love to hear it.
My top 3 are Yo Gabba Gabba, Air Horn at the Drive Thru, and the Dryer Rider (because that lady that caught him was PISSED!). Joe is effin fearless. I have alot of respect for him.
My favorite was when Joe went to the deli and ate the pickle inappropriately. Or the matress test drive with the blow-up doll.
#1 for me - "Sound bytes down the phone line." I was literally -and yes I mean literally- rolling on the floor and laughing.
Does anyone remember Red Man Job Hunt? It wasn't my favorite, but it had my favorite line from any Joe stunt, where Joe was putting his fake name (Jeff Abrams) on an application and he asked the woman there, "how do you make a 'six'?" No one else seems to remember this stunt, but that was one that actually caused a guy to crash because he was laughing so hard.
Wheelchair A-Hole and Yo gabba gabba are both great!