Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
13 year old DAD!!!
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...233878.ece

WTF!!!! This kid totally doesn't look like the equipment even WORKS!!!
boizalynne Wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...233878.ece

you've seen his equipment?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I told Howie that I wasn't aware that 13 year olds had swimmers even... Especially 13 year olds that look like they can't even grow peachfuzz for gods sake!!!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/new...233878.ece

you've seen his equipment?
Shut up, way to ruin my point poindexter
boizalynne Wrote:I told Howie that I wasn't aware that 13 year olds had swimmers even... Especially 13 year olds that look like they can't even grow peachfuzz for gods sake!!!

i'm 26 and can barely grow chest hair or a mustache....but my swimmers work
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
He knocked up a 15 year old?? Stud!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
He's <five feet tall and looks like a six-year old. Seriously got her pregnant when he was twelve. Girl is kinda gross looking.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:He's <five feet tall and looks like a six-year old. Seriously got her pregnant when he was twelve. Girl is kinda gross looking.

Nope 4 ft tall.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
[Image: SNN1301A-280_732159a.jpg]

[Image: SNN1304B-380_732153a.jpg]

he looks thrilled...
This is so sad. What the eff is going on over there?! He looks like a baby himself!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[quote author=boizalynne board=politics thread=3040 post=68604 time=1234549544]

as far as you know...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:[quote author=boizalynne board=politics thread=3040 post=68604 time=1234549544]

as far as you know...

Are you saying something about Howie's wife?
Krystal Wrote:
Rock Monster Wrote:[quote author=howiefeltersnatch board=politics thread=3040 post=68608 time=1234549975]

as far as you know...

Undecided

... Howie started his attacks this morning, I'm just finishing it.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
This isn't something that happens everyday. ???
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
He shoulda stuck to watching mummy and daddys 2 girls 1 cup video.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:[quote author=rockmonster board=politics thread=3040 post=68632 time=1234556390]

Undecided

... Howie started his attacks this morning, I'm just finishing it.

did i start it? ah it was all in fun
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:did i start it? ah it was all in fun

What's not fun about making fun of you?
please tell me this is fake! who is it that's always ruining Queenie's stories? Look this one up please.

Edit - nevermind, its an article from the SUN! you might as well believe that Obama has been abducted by aliens, and that the Octuplets that were born are all prodigies and speak 7 different languages.
sunshyne Wrote:please tell me this is fake! who is it that's always ruining Queenie's stories? Look this one up please.

Sorry, nothing on snopes.
the snopes boards has a topic on it but there is no conclusion
sunshyne Wrote:you might as well believe that Obama has been abducted by aliens

I thought he was an alien...
sunshyne Wrote:please tell me this is fake! who is it that's always ruining Queenie's stories? Look this one up please.

Edit - nevermind, its an article from the SUN! you might as well believe that Obama has been abducted by aliens, and that the Octuplets that were born are all prodigies and speak 7 different languages.

If it's fake, atleast they're saying he's 13 instead of 6. It's half-way believable.
The SUN had an article that the Nazis were living in a cave at the North Pole and they were doing experiments on people that they abducted under the ruse of a UFO. I don't believe a word of it.
There is also an article in Sky News. Unfortunately, I think it might be true.
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
boizalynne Wrote:I told Howie that I wasn't aware that 13 year olds had swimmers even... Especially 13 year olds that look like they can't even grow peachfuzz for gods sake!!!

But you, on the other hand, don't look like you just barely came out of your moms vag like this kid does
It makes me want to vomit a little.
Rock Monster Wrote:

as far as you know...

LOL... well... his kids do look just like him... at least his daughter does... His son totally has his eyes though, so I assume that his wife has been goodSmile
Queenie Wrote:There is also an article in Sky News. Unfortunately, I think it might be true.

Right! I hear it was also a story on Fox News this morning...
well, we'll know if its true if he ends up on Oprah along side the Octuplet chick. He, the mother and the parents of these kids are idiots. 13 is WAY too young to have a kid, at 13 you've barely started puberty. Whatever happened to teaching kids that sex was something special that you shared with someone you love, when you were old enough to atleast vote. I feel as bad for the baby as I do the Octuplet babies.
sunshyne Wrote:well, we'll know if its true if he ends up on Oprah along side the Octuplet chick. He, the mother and the parents of these kids are ambulance drivers. 13 is WAY too young to have a kid, at 13 you've barely started puberty. Whatever happened to teaching kids that sex was something special that you shared with someone you love, when you were old enough to atleast vote. I feel as bad for the baby as I do the Octuplet babies.

I didn't CARE about sex at 13... didn't even know what it was really.... I just can't believe that someone at that age would! What, did they get bored playing hopscotch and thought "Hmmm, I know something we can do...."
At 13 boys should be spanking it to their mother's Victoria Secret catalogs. No girl should actually want to touch their no-no place.
Its peer pressure, I'm sure. :Smile
I'm so glad I'm well through that stage of life.
boizalynne Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:well, we'll know if its true if he ends up on Oprah along side the Octuplet chick. He, the mother and the parents of these kids are ambulance drivers. 13 is WAY too young to have a kid, at 13 you've barely started puberty. Whatever happened to teaching kids that sex was something special that you shared with someone you love, when you were old enough to atleast vote. I feel as bad for the baby as I do the Octuplet babies.

I didn't CARE about sex at 13... didn't even know what it was really.... I just can't believe that someone at that age would! What, did they get bored playing hopscotch and thought "Hmmm, I know something we can do...."

Word!! +1
Schools have mandatory sex ed there at an early age. Even birth control training...
If that was my son I would be having a blood test done. I didn't read whole article so I may be a day late and a dollar short on my comment.
I call bullshit.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I want to know how retarded the parents would have to be to have a son that says... "hmmm well let's see.... I know a 15 year old female, and I think I am in the mood to have a baby". Okay I can understand how a kid may somehow get a stupid notion like this because of the fact of the way things are. Now here is where I get confused. How the hell could you leave the choice up to the kid weather or not to have the child. I would understand it if the parents were pro lifers or something, but if you purely leave it up to the child to decide than that is just plain retardation.
[drop family guy] In Texas we execute the retarded[/drop]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I'm with BIFF on this one. I second "THE BS MOTION". That was some rock biters lil brother and he is now an uncle at 13. He was very pissed cause they interupted his GRAND THEFT AUTO game just as he was slappin the prostitute around just to take a STUPID FAMILY PHOTO of him holding his niece.
Whether or not this is real, why is anyone surprised that a 13 year old boy is a father?! There are 13 year old girls having babies! I'm certainly not saying it's right, but it happens more than anyone wants to admit!!