Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
anyone else want to choke zane?
The other day the boys were talking about why they should not be let go. At the time, I really didn't have an opinion, other than I would not like to see Joe go.
However....now I know.
This morning I left work at 7am, at which time the fellas were teasing Zanes questionable Valentines day idea. OK....I get it tease a bit to create interest.
It took 15 min to get to the gym. At which point I realized that I would likely not hear this idea.
I left the gym at approx. 830am and to my amazement, the reveal still had not been made.
After listening to a painfully long disclaimer of him and haw, I was ready to drive my truck into an embankment.
Good God Zane...your on radio...are you really that insecure?
Play it back and see if I'm wrong....Just not so that I have to hear it.
busta Wrote:The other day the boys were talking about why they should not be let go. At the time, I really didn't have an opinion, other than I would not like to see Joe go.
However....now I know.
This morning I left work at 7am, at which time the fellas were teasing Zanes questionable Valentines day idea. OK....I get it tease a bit to create interest.
It took 15 min to get to the gym. At which point I realized that I would likely not hear this idea.
I left the gym at approx. 830am and to my amazement, the reveal still had not been made.
After listening to a painfully long disclaimer of him and haw, I was ready to drive my truck into an embankment.
Good God Zane...your on radio...are you really that insecure?
Play it back and see if I'm wrong....Just not so that I have to hear it.

[drop Michael Scott] Can I just say that, of all the idi0ts, in all the idi0t villages, in all the idi0t worlds, you stand alone, my friend.[/drop]
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
For someone bitchin about Zane being long winded and carrying on and on and on; maybe you should have made a shorter post mssg Mr. Douchey McDouche Bag
Major A-hole Wrote:For someone bitchin about Zane being long winded and carrying on and on and on; maybe you should have made a shorter post mssg Mr. Douchey McDouche Bag

hey loser. imagine me, giving a zane, bout what some little punk like you would have to say.
what? to many words for your pea brain to understand? If I had known retards like you were trying to read it...I would have maid it shorter for you.
i mean....i guess it prob took you a whole min. to read. depending on how stupid you really are.....or.....maybe your just a little dork trying to stir the pot. ya thats prob it.
Wow.....only your second post and already your making friends; everywhere you go....just making friends! Hahahaha! I'm laughing at myself because I did the same thing and ended up making MYSELF look like an ass and pissing a lot of people off (especially potthole); but I changed that and realized that the people here are very educated and diverse in their thought processes and their beliefs; you can have a very decent intellectual convo here if you really want to apply yourself and engage your brain before you engage your mouth. Hope that works for you cause they WILL NOT put up with your petty, insignificant little posts. I know. I acted just like you are now. How ironic is that? DAMN! (Potthole brainwashed me! Hahaha)
you know what major, if you look up, you may find that YOU are the one making a comment about my post.....not of which had anything to do with what I wrote, mind you, but to make some smart ass comment. Yet now you want to act as tho you are some innocent intellect know it all. I know plenty of people like you. I mean, was your first post evidence of your educated and diverse thought process?
Major A-hole Wrote:Wow.....only your second post and already your making friends; everywhere you go....just making friends! Hahahaha! I'm laughing at myself because I did the same thing and ended up making MYSELF look like an ass and pissing a lot of people off (especially potthole); but I changed that and realized that the people here are very educated and diverse in their thought processes and their beliefs; you can have a very decent intellectual convo here if you really want to apply yourself and engage your brain before you engage your mouth. Hope that works for you cause they WILL NOT put up with your petty, insignificant little posts. I know. I acted just like you are now. How ironic is that? DAMN! (Potthole brainwashed me! Hahaha)

Please don't drag me into this.
Look; if I hurt your feelings we can talk about it. (Major sits down) now....tell me your feelings and don't hold back. Regression makes killers of men so let it all out. We will discuss my bill afterwards.
You know, busta, after just listening to Friday's podcast, I think that you probably initially heard a replay of a clip from Thursday, in which Zane first said he'd tell his plan. They played that as a tease, and then actually had him give his secret a fair amount of time later.
The only bitch I have about Zane is that he interrupts everyone all the time. So much so that the other guys just stop whenever he starts talking. Every now and then he needs to just shut up and let somebody else talk. I gotta say though that I think he's great and most of the time I like what he has to say, I just wish he would wait his turn to say it.
Busta A-hole were meant for each other
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Come on maddog; I like fightin with you.