Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ask Major A-Hole !?!?!?
Ok. Well I am in Mankato, Minnesota. I am bored; my whole day was like a giant snowball rollin downhill straight into hell. Thought I would make a new thread where you ask me a question and I do my damndest to answer it or atleast give my opinion on it. Should get a few laughs and a few more WTF's. So fire away and let's see what the hell happens.
OK, I'll bite. Why hasn't anyone put a bullet into any of the Westboro Baptist people yet? Not that I'm advocating that, though I might smile a little if it happened. I'm just surprised it hasn't happened.
Fred Phelps of Topeka,KS. This guy is really off of his rocker. He started westboro baptist church with just his family in attendance; now they have gathered more in attendance; although I feel they ambushed the local sanitarium bus on field trip day. I feel that this is a "cult" of mentally retarded family members with nothing better to do than to try to piss off greiving family of OUR DEAD HEROES. I thought the whole idea of a "cult" was to recruit hot, slutty chics; give them a steady supply of extacy, have mass orgies and then spike their kool-aid and move to another town and start over. This guy is picking "members" up at the goodwill and k-mart on half price and blue light special days. I agree that the whole congregation should commit mass suicide on one of his preaching shows while we all watch. If they disrespected my friends funerals like that I would simply put my semi in gear and hammer down. As far as a bullet in the head...that would be to good of a death for them. He is another prime example of an effin quack twisting the bible to his advantage.
OK Major A-hole, I have a question, Jesus says if your enemy strikes your right cheek, offer him your left cheek also, why do you think Zane is such a douche for ignoring that horny old man at the YMCA? Isn't Zane just acting in the same fashion that Jesus wanted him to do? Also doesn't that make you the douche bag for advising him to at the least confront the horny old man or at the most blast him in the face with Zane's best impression of Fistor?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Ok maddog. Let's take this one at a time. Romans 12:19-21 should confirm your first question. Yes, I still feel Zane was a douche bag for not acknowledging the statement and atleast requesting an apology. 1Corinthians 7:3-4. Look the way I see it, that is you wife....she cooks, she cleans, she puts up with your bullshit....show her some respect. In sand land they probably would have taken the old mans teeth and thrown them in a river and then cut out his tounge. Women no matter how independant still like to feel loved, honoured, and respected (its human nature). No Zane is not acting as Jesus would have wanted him to. He is acting as peter did. Jesus told peter he would deny him 3 times before the rooster crows. He did deny his wife acknowledgement of his respect for her just as peter denied his respect for jesus. If that makes me a douchy mc douche bag/ hypocrit then so be it. But I feel that you cannot turn the other cheeck if you run away. Did jesus run when judas betrayed him; nope. Zanes a douche and has no respect for his wife. Did I answer your questions to the fullest extent?
Zane did not have bible verses running through his mind when his wife told him about the encounter she had with horny old man. But but just by reacting the way he did, I would argue that without realizing it, he was fulfilling Romans 12: 17 - 21

17 Repay no one evil for evil. Respect what is honorable in the sight of all men.

18 If it is possible, as much as it is up to you, be at peace with all men.

19 Don
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
I think the difference is maddog you are talking about revenge and being evil towards the guy. There is nothing wrong with confronting someone and asking them to quit their behaviors.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
As far as I Corinthians 7:1-5 goes, This scripture has classically been interpreted as the closest thing to a sex manual the New Testament has for Christian marriages. Not a call to beat up someone who insults your wife. Since if he actually did beat up that horny old man it would violate Romans 12: 17-21.

1 Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.

2 But, because of fornications, let each man have his own wife, and let each woman have her own husband.

3 Let the husband render unto the wife her due: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.

4 The wife hath not power over her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power over his own body, but the wife.

5 Defraud ye not one the other, except it be by consent for a season, that ye may give yourselves unto prayer, and may be together again, that Satan tempt you not because of your incontinency.

Nothing in here about beating up horny old men who have insulted your wife. Just an admonition about sex.
Jiggy Wrote:I think the difference is maddog you are talking about revenge and being evil towards the guy. There is nothing wrong with confronting someone and asking them to quit their behaviors.

You are absolutely right jiggy, But he is framing his argument with religious dogma, justifying himself after he made a Major A-hole of himself in the : Eric Zane "The Great White Douche Bag" thread where he, at least at first, made no mention of religion.
You make a valid point maddog; I was being a DICK and a DOUCHE BAG in that thread. But if you look at all of my recent post I have been decent and have tried to make my pov's in a different manner, without arguements. If using the BIBLE to explain my pov pisses you off I am sorry. Jesus stood for what he believed in; face to face with hatred, that is how he could turn the other cheek. He was not looking for confrontation to be violent. He was simply standing for what he BELIEVED in. I feel that Zane could have stood up for the RESPECT of his wife; and in not doing so, was disrespectfull himself. I am done with you sir. Go stir someone elses pot. Have a good day
And you hit the nail on the head...it has been interpreted; but I may not see it the way you do.

Next question please.
Mad Dog Wrote:But he is framing his argument with religious dogma
He only started doing this after you asked him about that situation. You are the one that turned it into a religious stance. I have to admit that I didn't care for Major A-hole when he first came here but I'm really starting to appreciate what he brings to this board and he is right, you are definitely trying to stir the pot.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
+1 jiggy. Thanks for the defense; checks in the mail. I was definity being rude and hateful. Gone. Now gotta work on my consecutive posting in a row when I get all flustered.