Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are they now??
Hey all - I'd love for the guys to do a segment some day with a list of all past interns and a 'where are they now' updated -- whatever happened to andrew the well-spoken cuban?
bigdaddy Wrote:Hey all - I'd love for the guys to do a segment some day with a list of all past interns and a 'where are they now' updated -- whatever happened to andrew the well-spoken cuban?

He's an assistant manager at Celebration Cinema
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
bigdaddy Wrote:Hey all - I'd love for the guys to do a segment some day with a list of all past interns and a 'where are they now' updated -- whatever happened to andrew the well-spoken cuban?

He's an assistant manager at Celebration Cinema

He *used* to be an assistant manager at Celebration Cinema. Now he's living in Florida working in the television industry.
Is the Cuban the one that I see in the audience of episodes of TNA iMPACT! once in a while in a FB&HW t-shirt?
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
I think so. rumor has it that loose wendy switched allegiances now too... another radio station
Wasn't she just a fill in until NINEYSEVENNAAAAAHN GEE ARRR DEEE Dahmer showed up?

I'm guessing if she wanted to stay in radio her choices were:

A) Go to a different station
B) Move

I don't blame her for going to a different station. I'm guessing she would have stayed at WGRD if she could have.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
bigdaddy Wrote:I think so. rumor has it that loose wendy switched allegiances now too... another radio station

It's not a rumor, FBHW mentioned her leaving on the air.
Wowie Groovie !
Plus she replied in this thread, you could have asked her directly.
Hey Loose Wendy,

Are you still at GRD or another station ?

We're still your fans either way.
Wowie Groovie !
She is still with Regent Broadcasing just one of the sister stations.
dolph Wrote:She is still with Regent Broadcasing just one of the sister stations.

thats what i figured was going on...as the GM or whoever wouldn't be refering to her as "Loose Wendy" and refering to her change in format unless she was staying with the same company.

besides...why would regent trade out their prize mule Wink
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
didnt the guys say something about her new name being Tight Wendy ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:didnt the guys say something about her new name being Tight Wendy ?
the guys said one member of their management sent out an email stating that she was going to another station with in the company and due to that change she was no longer to be referred to as Loose Wendy but now as Tight Wendy. It's some jackasses' lame attempt at humor apparently.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Titan ! Wrote:Hey Loose Wendy,

Are you still at GRD or another station ?

We're still your fans either way.

I am still at Regent, but am working on 100.5 The River during the afternoon drive and doing promotions for that station as well.

They can't get rid of me that easilly! Plus, now I get to work with Golden Throat.
i heard that was your name before they changed it to loose wendy
bigdaddy Wrote:i heard that was your name before they changed it to loose wendy

No, that was "Open Throat".
Wendy, your avatar seems familiar to me. I think that's on the wall in the Tusker House restaurant in Disney's Animal Kingdom.

EDIT: Or not. Feeling like a dumbass. :Smile