Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
March 13 - FBHW forum get-together
Bring your appetite and your love for Asian food to the Tokyo Roadhouse located on Plainfield and Jupiter (across from K&M Northfield Dodge).

Google Map of the location.

Plan on meeting up at around 6 pm. They have sushi, a Chinese buffet, and you can order from the menu. The chef is excellent and the atmosphere is fun.

Post here if you think you can make it so they can anticipate an approximate number of attendees.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm planning...no really.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:I'm planning...no really.

Ha! Sounds eerily familiar!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'm going to talk to my wife about it. Over the weekend we decided, since I'm hard-core dieting and exercising right now, that we would eat out for rewards. We decide when we are going to eat out in advance and how much weight I should lose by then. If I hit the goal then we go if I don't then we stick to it until I do reach it. So now I know I can plan for Mar 13.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I would so love to be there... problem is I may be in labor... so I will have to wait on that one....
I believe we shall be there again!
https://www.cheaptickets.com/Secure/View....e=inter stitial
That's what she said.
two Friday the 13ths this year...weird. i'd go but i'm most likely going to be working or covering for somebody since i need the money because i'm planning on moving this summer/fall.
Jo Wrote:two Friday the 13ths this year...weird. i'd go but i'm most likely going to be working or covering for somebody since i need the money because i'm planning on moving this summer/fall.

If it works out we would love for you to show up. You could even roast all those in attendance.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Allyson Wrote:https://www.cheaptickets.com/Secure/View....e=inter stitial

For $403, Plungee and I could make it.

http://www.southwest.com/cgi-bin/showOrPrice

Well, that is flying into Detroit. Not sure the distance to you guys.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
Allyson Wrote:https://www.cheaptickets.com/Secure/View....e=inter stitial

For $403, Plungee and I could make it.

http://www.southwest.com/cgi-bin/showOrPrice

Well, that is flying into Detroit. Not sure the distance to you guys.
Tack on a 2 hour 20 minute drive.
$282 per person Nashville to GR.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
What you guys are not going to the special D-Zone Griffs game that night its loud and has dollar dogs and dollar beers.......mmmm beer...

oh yea and the one and only members of Free Beer and Hotwings, although that seems secondary to cheap beer
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
in
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
sounds like fun
March 13 is a D-Zone game, sorry, won't be there.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Unless I'm working, in jail, or dead, I'll be there....

That just guaranteed to I'll be the only one didn't it ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan can sit with the Gothapotomus
Titan ! Wrote:Unless I'm working, in jail, or dead, I'll be there....
So what you're saying is...there is a chance!!
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Titan can sit with the Gothapotomus

Dude, you think you can put in a good word for me ?
Wowie Groovie !
You could always offer to take her photo... that'd probably help out your cause. Wink
Bring your wide lens though.
I'll hook you up Titan. I'd like to see the pix when you are done. But I'm sick in that way.....
Is this still on ?
Wowie Groovie !
I think so, I haven't heard otherwise, and I know I'm still planning on showing up.
Titan ! Wrote:Is this still on ?

Absolutely! The Monday before I'll try to get a head count so I can let the restaurant know in advance.

I think some of the Dzone people should show up as well. They could stay for a half hour and be back downtown in 15 minutes. Plenty of time to park and get into the arena.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I'd show up but the beers and dogs only go from 6-8 for a dollar, and with that stupid new only 2 beers per person at any time rule you have to show up early to get a good head start.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I don't drink beer, so I'll get 2 of them, and have them waiting in your drinking queue, zdunk.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Jiggy Wrote:I'm planning...no really.

Well I guess I'm 0-2. Found out my wife planned a St. Pats get together tonight. She told me about it but I guess I didn't hear her. I swear to God if you guys plan something else I will have to dead or near dead to miss it.

...or if I have other plans ;D
We;re out tonight. Sorry.
I'm still in, but it looks like I might be the only one there ? LOL just another typical Friday night.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I'm still in, but it looks like I might be the only one there ? LOL just another typical Friday night.

Potthole and I will be there. It gives you full opportunity to tell us what crappy moderators we are face to face! Big Grin
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I'm still in, but it looks like I might be the only one there ? LOL just another typical Friday night.

Potthole and I will be there. It gives you full opportunity to tell us what crappy moderators we are face to face! Big Grin

You sure you two won't be waiting for me in the parking lot with baseball bats and crow bars ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Admin Wrote:Potthole and I will be there. It gives you full opportunity to tell us what crappy moderators we are face to face! Big Grin

You sure you two won't be waiting for me in the parking lot with baseball bats and crow bars ?

Nah, Howie and I take care of the light work.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:You sure you two won't be waiting for me in the parking lot with baseball bats and crow bars ?

Nah, Howie and I take care of the light work.

:Smile
Wowie Groovie !
Trust me, I'd like to be there.
It was nice to be able to meet Titan... got to have some neat camera conversation, and share some laughs quoting a couple of obscure movies. Anytime I can put a face with a name on here, it's cool... helps to remember that the names you see on here actually belong to real people.
Man, I wish I could have made it out there. I probably would have had more fun.
Don't let Potthole fool you, him and Biff jumped me, and tied me to a chair and made me eat eel.

Actually we did have a nice time, and holy crap I think that might have been the best chinese buffet I've ever been at.

I even gave sushi another try, and ... myeh it's just not for me.

By the way Biff, was the eel cooked ?

I hope we can do it again, and get some more of you minger effers out there.

seriously though the eel wasn't bad maybe if they could make it with less rice
Wowie Groovie !
I think it was cooked, I know it was last time we were there.

Sushi is growing on me, I liked it even more this time than I did last.
The eel was cooked. I didn't pay attention but did you mix some wasabi in soy sauce for your sushi? It adds a lot of flavor.

Either way, you're right, that is one of the best buffets in the whole West Michigan area. I know the chef (the guy who kept trying to get me to eat more wasabi) and he's an excellent chef.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.