Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 2/18/09
Sorry Rock, another pic from Howie.

[Image: 9920yeah20hes20gonna20ddr9.jpg]
First line I read below the picture was ""That's the Burn King right there, show some respect". I'm going with that one.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
After all that working out, not growing another two inches is what led to Zane's failure.
If I were a girl that's probably what I'd look like, not sure why there'd be a dude between my legs though
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:If I were a girl that's probably what I'd look like, not sure why there'd be a dude between my legs though

Yes you do. Wink
she's actually saving him: ass fat floats
Howie ? Is that you ?
Wowie Groovie !
Dammit dingdong! Ya beat me to it. That's what I was going for. So ill try something else.

"Howie was treating his girlfriend to a piggyback ride; unfortunately this was the only way he could do it. Sadly; Howie Feltersnatch drown today. He will be missed."
WTF...is it pick on Howie day?

my shot at the caption:

"This wasn't my idea when I suggested motorboat"
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
well seeing as it is unofficially pick on howie day, i will keep the trend going.

Howie is the one on top, this was before the operation.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:well seeing as it is unofficially pick on howie day, i will keep the trend going.
Sure I'll bite:

Howie's world started to slowly sink around him.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Before Howie was a firefighter, he did a failed attempt as a lifeguard and decided it was too dangerous.
I can play along too.

They say big girls are like mopeds, fun to ride untill your friends find out.....Howie's friends found out.
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:I can play along too.

They say big girls are like mopeds, fun to ride untill your friends find out.....Howie's friends found out.

I think the moped was riding you.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
hey this is kinda fun, I think every wednesday we should have a "bash on howie" create a catpion.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:hey this is kinda fun, I think every wednesday we should have a "bash on howie" create a catpion.

like me not getting invited to office pizza wednesday isn't enough...

I can take it
howie is born.
haha Howie likes swimming with fat chicks
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:haha Howie likes swimming with fat chicks me
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:hey this is kinda fun, I think every wednesday we should have a "bash on howie" create a catpion.

like me not getting invited to office pizza wednesday isn't enough...

I can take it

That sucks... did your lovely boss get invited to office pizza day?

I'll bet she was the one who set it up....

Speaking of, my caption...

"Sorry Howie, but if you're ever going to get treated fairly in this company, you have to do as the boss says...."
Howie's mother wanted to try alternative medicines and opted for the water birth method on that fateful day January 20th 1983.
sunshyne Wrote:Howie's mother wanted to try alternative medicines and opted for the water birth method on that fateful day January 20th 1983.

You shouldn't talk about Howie's mother that way...
She is a pleasant and lovely piece of human being... :-X

I almost typed that with a straight face....
boiza wins this thread
Howie climbs the corporate ladder by dating the boss's daughter
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Howie climbs the corporate ladder by dating the boss's daughter . . .

so he can, too, have office pizza.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
this picture illistrates the precise moment when i decided to stop eating oatmeal and cottage cheese
^^^^^^^^SSSSSSSSSSICK