Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Favorite show member impression
Hey all,

I was thinking about Hotwings doing his evil German voice and started laughing out loud at work. What are some of your favorite voices or impressions?

I always think Zane as a child with Cats in Cradle playing in the background is hilarious Big Grin........................Until I realize it hits to close to home.......... :'(
The, "Hey Free Beer" in Zane's ditsy voice reminds me of a 'dumb slut' I know from school. I cry every time I hear it.
I love it when Zane does Brian Wilson
Oh God, where to start. My wife and I have taken to addressing our dogs in a Zane-esque "Hey boys" (a la dumb blonde voice), but Hot Wings' Nazi and Zane's flashbacks to his childhood are also so very, very funny.
Oh man! I forgot Zane's Kurt Busch Ebay Sales!!!! I'm as much a failure at creating threads as Hotwings is at broadcasting (I only said Hotwings because they were ripping him today. Had it been Thursday and I would have said Free Beer).

Free Beer Rules.
Oh GOD HW's evil german KILLED US while driving!!

I LOVE Zane's lispy impression of Hot Wings. That gets me every time.

Same thing goes for Zane's Kurt Busch impression..."HEY BLACK WOMEN!" LOL!!!
Gumshoe Hotwings was pretty funny too.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
The "Zane as a child" one is my favorite because of the content. Zane is AWESOME at ad-libbing it. However, as for the voice itself, my favorite would be Zane's "mocking" voice of Hot Wings where he speaks with a slight lisp. "That would be most excellent."
Mud Room Donna Wrote:Oh GOD HW's evil german KILLED US while driving!!

I LOVE Zane's lispy impression of Hot Wings. That gets me every time.

Same thing goes for Zane's Kurt Busch impression..."HEY BLACK WOMEN!" LOL!!!

I agree!!
Zane as a child talking to his dad is hilarious!
Every time I hear it I start laughing and it seems to take me 15 minutes to stop.
That and Kurt Bush trying to sell clothes to black women.
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza