Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pork Roll and Egss
http://www.app.com/article/20090215/ENT/.../newsfront

And a link with a photo, wow talk about a face for radio

http://www.hit106.com/pages/3786516.php?

Annnd the station's myspace page hopefully Pork Roll and Eggs will have their own myspace page soon

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fus...d=32298487
Wowie Groovie !
I saw the thread title and got hungry for breakfast, then I saw the photos...
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
and you threw up a little in your mouth.

I know I did
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
I hadn't even eaten yet, and I did.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Looks like a couple of Jersey d-bags.
Hey Pork Roll and Eggs...whatever you do, don't stop with the REALITY RECAPS!!! I can't wait to hear more about American Idol douchebags every day! :-*
I would tottaly bang Pork Roll...thats the girl right?
I've heard several radio DJ's that do that fake laugh when something is clearly not funny. Drives me insane.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Brian Wrote:I would tottaly bang Pork Roll...thats the girl right?

You're totally after a guy.
he also thought the lead singer for girl group 'Hanson' was hot
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:he also thought the lead singer for girl group 'Hanson' was hot

Hey now, she's a cutie.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
You have low standards.
Krystal Wrote:You have low standards.

What? She looks like a young Renee Russo.
pic?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Maybe, but what does PORK ROLL look like?
Who in the hell is egss?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Ben has got to pissed he broke up with Joe. They would have been a sure fire hit in Jersey with this kind of talent getting a show.
Eggs does have quite a rack. But her Simon impressions cancel both of them out.

dolph Wrote:Ben has got to pissed he broke up with Joe. They would have been a sure fire hit in Jersey with this kind of talent getting a show.

Definitely. Speaking of which, how many parts of the Joe & Ben show did they end up ever airing on FBHW?
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
Okay eggs isn't too bad looking. nonetheless, I hope innertech media explodes because they hired these people. I wanted to turn my phone off (thats what i was listening to FBHW on) cancel my phone plan, hit my phone with a hammer, throw it in the sink and turn on the disposal make sure it all goes down the drain then find an icepick and stab myself through the ears with it, get into my car and crash into the first wall i can reach going at least 90 MPH.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Free Beer and Hot Wings huh? You guys are honestly playing clips of another stations morning show and using that as material. Honestly that is about as pathetic as getting your show dropped in your home state!
jerseylocal Wrote:Free Beer and Hot Wings huh? You guys are honestly playing clips of another stations morning show and using that as material. Honestly that is about as pathetic as getting your show dropped in your home state!

So are you Pork Roll or Eggs? ???
jerseylocal Wrote:Free Beer and Hot Wings huh? You guys are honestly playing clips of another stations morning show and using that as material. Honestly that is about as pathetic as getting your show dropped in your home state!

Yo, what up? Jerseyocal. Maybe you better listen to the mighty and vaunted Freebeer and Hotwings show before you start posting in this board and get eaten alive!!
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Oh no are you gonna eat me alive! Seriously, are you really talking tough on a message board, your internet muscles are huge!!!!
jerseylocal Wrote:Yeah I am two people at once, you are brilliant!

Maybe you should re-read what I wrote before you smack talk.
Ok came in a little too hot... ....just think it's pretty lame. I had respect for the show before today. Pork Roll and Eggs is a fun show. In the morning taking my nephew to school we usually used to go back and forth between a lot of Jersey morning shows, so for a syndicated show from Michigan to bash a local NJ product is just weak. I don't really see the need unless Free Beer and Hot Wings is insecure about something?
Ok you asked for it.

Jiggy Wrote:
jerseylocal Wrote:Yeah I am two people at once, you are brilliant!

Maybe you should re-read what I wrote before you smack talk.

I see he is getting smart and having to re-post already.
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Ok you asked for it.

Jiggy Wrote:Maybe you should re-read what I wrote before you smack talk.

I see he is getting smart and having to re-post already.

I am very curious to see where this will lead...
Mad Dog I am curious, what is the Mad Dog all about?
I got it the old fashioned way, I earned it playing HS football.

Plus, as it turns out maddog fits me cause I'm a bit un-hinged.
Meh, won't be long before Pork Roll and Eggs gets droped from their home state...Opie and Anthony couldn't compete with FBHW how do they expect to....especially with great ideas like American Idol recap....woooo...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Where is the competition between Free Beer and Pork Roll and Eggs? The majority of people that listen to the Hawk don't listen to Hit 106 or did you not know that?

Being that their home state is Michigan and they are number one in the market for 18-54 it would seem that you need to do your homework.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Number one in Michigan! Wow! Who cares about Michigan?
jerseylocal Wrote:Number one in Michigan! Wow! Who cares about Michigan?

You said they got canned from their home state. You were wrong. Address that Mr. Whacky Morning show guy!
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I understand that its "Free" Hot Wings and Beer, I guess the only things that are really free aren't worth much then. But hey, at least your number 1 in michigan!!!
who is a whacky morning show guy?
go easy on her... id give her a cumfruff
jerseylocal Wrote:I had respect for the show before today. Pork Roll and Eggs is a fun show.

You had respect for the show before today? Yes, this is so unlike them to make fun of other morning shows.

And theire home state is?????

Huh, last I heard they were doing quite well in Michigan...