Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And so the cycle ends...
Hello, hope the day finds you well.

I'm making this topic to clear some things up.

Firstly "Doktor" is a character, a persona which merely combines my pre-crisis views into basically a troll.

When I first made this account the forum didn't have a whole lot I thought I could post in, so many months later I decided to "test the waters" by making my "Comics" topic. I was disappointed noone really shared my hobby, and I write it as a failed topic.

At this point "Doktor" was no longer my account, I was going to just test people and "stir the pot" as many have put it.

So I ripped the Christian Questions from my main forum in hopes of making a legit topic that would have some rather "neutral" responses to me. The first few responses were disappointing as most people wouldn't comply with the questions so I had to prod with a stick. And now it has several pages and I like that topic.

However, I knew I couldn't talk about religion forever, so I ripped an old bullshit story I wrote and posted before leaving another forum. I posted it and It got a reaction. Topic success.

Now, eventually I made comments about masturbation, which awesomely seemed to gather some enemies.

Y'see, there was a point in my life where I was merely hateful and angry at or toward anything and everything, I want to make this world burn, I believe the likes of gays drugs and general sin has destroying this planet and I wanted it to burn to the ground and to start anew. Flash forward a few years, after I graduated high school I shipped off to Marine Corps Boot Camp, and during my time there I began purging my hate-filled thoughts and feelings toward the human race.

I learned that Sunday services also had a Wiccan one, I was intrigued as I have always had a fascination with the supernatural and magick. Attending this services further purged my hate and anger. I stayed on Parris Island for nearly 6 months because I had some medical problems that eventually led me to be discharged from the service when I was Diagnosed with Asthma, which is to say, a boot from Boot. I had two weeks til Graduating.

I'm not the angry hateful person I once was, believing only the Wrath of God and wishing to commit genocide. I returned home, back from my mellowing and humbling experience, My hate towards sinners turned into Apathy, and I am believer in "If ye harm none, do as ye will"

Peace.
Who the fock are you?
in other worthless news: my toe hurts.
Jo Wrote:in other worthless news: my toe hurts.

that sucks...tell me more
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:in other worthless news: my toe hurts.

that sucks...tell me more

there's this cat that hangs around our place and keeps crying and i'm thinking about taking it in so it'll shut up.
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:that sucks...tell me more

there's this cat that hangs around our place and keeps crying and i'm thinking about taking it in so it'll shut up.

sooo....your toe.....?
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Jo Wrote:

Oh my freaking gosh, our cat is so loud in the morning meowing. As soon as we open our door, that little effer starts and then tries to trip us by staying RIGHT under our feet.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Jo Wrote:there's this cat that hangs around our place and keeps crying and i'm thinking about taking it in so it'll shut up.

sooo....your toe.....?

yeah, it hurts. it's probably Lupus or Jaundice.
Jo Wrote:
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:sooo....your toe.....?

yeah, it hurts. it's probably Lupus or Jaundice.

Maybe a stupid cat bit it while you were sleeping.
Jo Wrote:

needy cats aren't cool. let him in once, and he will think he lives there, no turning back.
I saw Major Leauge 3 in the theatre.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I saw Major Leauge 3 in the theatre.

Talk about a movie way back in the day...how was it?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:yeah, it hurts. it's probably Lupus or Jaundice.

Maybe a stupid cat bit it while you were sleeping.

maybe, Dr. House.
Jo Wrote:
Fistor Wrote:Maybe a stupid cat bit it while you were sleeping.

maybe, Dr. House.

I don't get this reference.
0rz0ski Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:I saw Major Leauge 3 in the theatre.

Talk about a movie way back in the day...how was it?

Talk about a piece of crap. Me and my 2 friends were the only people in the theatre, and this it's second weekend on a Saturday night
Wowie Groovie !
Fistor Wrote:
Jo Wrote:maybe, Dr. House.

I don't get this reference.

your coolness just went down a smidge for not watching House.
Titan ! Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Talk about a movie way back in the day...how was it?

Talk about a piece of crap. Me and my 2 friends were the only people in the theatre, and this it's second weekend on a Saturday night

Were you under the impression that Major League 3 was the next Pride of the Yankees?
No, but me and my boys all liked ML1 and 2 was okay, so why not 3 right ?
Wowie Groovie !
I didn't even know they made a third one
The Pheonix Decay Wrote:I didn't even know they made a third one

Or was in theaters.
Wasn't it back to the minors? They should have stopped with the first one.

Nice House reference. My guess is Lupis. and now to tie in Major League with House, remember the Bad News Bears? Wasn't the kid on the team named Lupis?
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
FUSTERCLUCK Wrote:Wasn't it back to the minors? They should have stopped with the first one.

Nice House reference. My guess is Lupis. and now to tie in Major League with House, remember the Bad News Bears? Wasn't the kid on the team named Lupis?

your transitions.....butter. 8-)
Gotta love the 'Bears
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Gotta love the 'Bears
Are you threatening us?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Ya hear that Ed? Bears. Now you're putting the whole station in jeopardy.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Titan ! Wrote:No, but me and my boys all liked ML1 and 2 was okay, so why not 3 right ?

Sadly, that same train of thought is what suckered me into watching the dump otherwise known as ML3... poor, poor choice.
Admin Wrote:Ya hear that Ed? Bears. Now you're putting the whole station in jeopardy.

Awesome Ron Burgundy reference! +1
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Thanks for catching it Queenie. I was typing my response and you had already caught it.

Nice Biff!

LOUD NOISES!
I'm so goth, I shit bats.
I'm hungry. Who wants Pizza?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:I'm hungry. Who wants Pizza?

Me!!!! I'm going to go have beer and pizza and cry about Jo's toe and the money titan wasted on the movie!!
It's wed so ofcourse they ordered pizza into the office today...but again my co-worker and I weren't invited. So I'll either steal a few pieces a little later or cough on it before I leave.
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:It's wed so ofcourse they ordered pizza into the office today...but again my co-worker and I weren't invited. So I'll either steal a few pieces a little later or cough on it before I leave.

Their afraid that you still have close ties to your moped and she will be tagging along.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
was there ever a point to all of this or should we just let this "cycle end"
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
I think a new cycle has started. The question now is: Should we wait until it's over?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Oh, the cycle did end Mike. Actually the aliens blew "it" up along with Nigel and Filon.
Damn aliens.
Wowie Groovie !
It's never Lupus.
Maybe it's the aliens that brought the lupus
Wowie Groovie !
Oooo...good call, they are notorious for pulling stunts like that!!
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:It's wed so ofcourse they ordered pizza into the office today...but again my co-worker and I weren't invited. So I'll either steal a few pieces a little later or cough on it before I leave.
I vote for scenerio #2... Except make it spit, much more effective...