Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's Going on in this world?
Wow.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090311/ap_o...ool_attack
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:Wow.

I like how it mentions twice that the students still had pencils in their hand, like that's crucial for us to grasp how horrific of a crime this was. Had the pencils not still been in the kid's hands, it wouldn't have been quite so bad.
speedbump Wrote:
Queenie Wrote:Wow.

I like how it mentions twice that the students still had pencils in their hand, like that's crucial for us to grasp how horrific of a crime this was. Had the pencils not still been in the kid's hands, it wouldn't have been quite so bad.

That's the German press for you. Okay, that's any press.
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090316/ap_o...ig_outrage

Obama is going to try and stop AIG from paying their execs bonuses. While I do agree that it is a VERY shitty thing to do on AIG's part, I also feel it is a scary thought that the government will now be dictating how businesses spend money.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
its not the business' money, I hate Gov. control as much as the next guy, but... The companies aren't using for what it was intended to be used for. $165M in bonuses isn't solving the problems, keeping people in their homes, or starting new loans that will spark the economy. I think that we should just take it all back and let AIG tank.
sunshyne Wrote:its not the business' money, I hate Gov. control as much as the next guy, but... The companies aren't using for what it was intended to be used for. $165M in bonuses isn't solving the problems, keeping people in their homes, or starting new loans that will spark the economy. I think that we should just take it all back and let AIG tank.

Agreed!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29841454/?gt1=43001

S. Africa bars Dalai Lama from peace forum

This is a quote from the article:

An eclectic mix of Nobel laureates, Hollywood celebrities and other dignitaries are coming to discuss issues ranging from combating racism to how sports can unite people and nations.

Looks like they did the Dalai Lama a favor if you ask me.

Any international peace forum that has Hollywood in discussions must be totally enlightening. [/sarcasm]
Again, this is FOX News so you may want to take it with a grain of salt. This has been coming for a long time, though.. hopefully it doesn't get the support it'll need.

Intro:
[i]A United Nations document on "climate change" that will be distributed to a major environmental conclave next week envisions a huge reordering of the world economy, likely involving trillions of dollars in wealth transfer, millions of job losses and gains, new taxes, industrial relocations, new tariffs and subsidies, and complicated payments for greenhouse gas abatement schemes and carbon taxes
Where would we be without the agitators of the world attaching the electrodes of knowledge to the nipples of ignorance?
http://www.reuters.com/article/newsMaps/...P520090416

For those too lazy to read the article, this is the gist of it:

"It should not be compulsory for the wife to say yes all the time, because some men have more sexual desires than others," he said, adding that husbands should never force themselves on their wives and the law does not sanction that.

But women do have a duty to meet their husband's needs.

"If a woman says no, the man has the right not to feed her," Mohseni said. The law allows women to work, so they could theoretically refuse sex and support themselves, but in mainly rural Afghanistan most women are dependent on husbands.

WTF???
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
krys Wrote:http://www.reuters.com/article/newsMaps/...P520090416

"It should not be compulsory for the wife to say yes all the time, because some men have more sexual desires than others," he said, adding that husbands should never force themselves on their wives and the law does not sanction that.

"If a woman says no, the man has the right not to feed her," Mohseni said. The law allows women to work, so they could theoretically refuse sex and support themselves, but in mainly rural Afghanistan most women are dependent on husbands.

WTF???

As I have said many times before. This is one of the main reasons why our founding fathers have stated the separation between church and state.
When religion rules the laws you get effed up laws like this all the time.
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
Philly Mike Wrote:

WTF???

As I have said many times before. This is one of the main reasons why our founding fathers have stated the separation between church and state.

I don't mean to get into debate but this is touchy subjects after all. Can you show me exactly which of our founding fathers ever said that church and state should be separate?
-Jiggy- Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:

WTF???

I don't mean to get into debate but this is touchy subjects after all. Can you show me exactly which of our founding fathers ever said that church and state should be separate?
The phrase separation of church and state is generally traced to the letter written by Thomas Jefferson in 1802 to the Danbury Baptists, in which he referred to the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as creating a "wall of separation" between church and state.

Last time i checked the good ol' Mr. Jefferson was one of our founding fathers. Tongue (I think we need a different tounge sticking out avatar, this one looks too much like a regular smile)
I knew you would throw that one out. *reel em in*

Thomas Jefferson's Wall of Separation letter talked about how the government had no business controlling a person's personal religion. That was it.

It's funny how people say our founding fathers wanted religion out of government yet they opened every session of Congress with prayer. Which actually continues to this day. Here is a transcript of the first prayer. That doesn't sound like a group of men that want to separate themselves from God to me. Especially this part: Be Thou present, O God of wisdom, and direct the councils of this honorable assembly; enable them to settle things on the best and surest foundation.
Uh oh, here comes historian Jiggy out to play... :wave:
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:Uh oh, here comes historian Jiggy out to play... :wave:

I think I'm going to find out what you felt like in the math "discussion". Wink
-Jiggy- Wrote:

okay well first off, I never said that the people in government shouldn't be religious. so there is no need to try to reel in an arguement like a complete dick.
I said that is why they stated a separation between church and state. They may have started with a prayer, but it ended there. fuck they still swear on a bible(at least for their photo not officially). You asked where it was stated and I had shown you asshole. My initial comment was referring to the fact that the separation between church and state stops such laws from being created here because others don't have to follow the rule of religion as the government views them.

You want to be a fucking asshole and try to bring up something to get someone started make sure you understand where the person stands first. if not then just fuck off. this wouldn't lead to anything more because there is no debate to be had here, but if you want to continue to speak on any points that i have spoken here then go ahead but you may as well just keep it to yourself because I don't feel like feeding into stupid shit like this where you are looking for an arguement to begin with.
Philly Mike Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:

okay well first off, I never said that the people in government shouldn't be religious. so there is no need to try to reel in an arguement like a complete dick.
I said that is why they stated a separation between church and state. They may have started with a prayer, but it ended there. Eff they still swear on a bible(at least for their photo not officially). You asked where it was stated and I had shown you a-hole. My initial comment was referring to the fact that the separation between church and state stops such laws from being created here because others don't have to follow the rule of religion as the government views them.

You want to be a Effing a-hole and try to bring up something to get someone started make sure you understand where the person stands first. if not then just Eff off. this wouldn't lead to anything more because there is no debate to be had here, but if you want to continue to speak on any points that i have spoken here then go ahead but you may as well just keep it to yourself because I don't feel like feeding into stupid shit like this where you are looking for an arguement to begin with.

Okay well since you obviously are out to publicly show everyone what an ass you are by posting this, I'll do everyone a favor and take this to PM. It's pointless trying to have a debate with you because you can always only come back with immature name calling. What are you, a child? :roll:
-Jiggy- Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:

I said that is why they stated a separation between church and state. They may have started with a prayer, but it ended there. Eff they still swear on a bible(at least for their photo not officially). You asked where it was stated and I had shown you a-hole. My initial comment was referring to the fact that the separation between church and state stops such laws from being created here because others don't have to follow the rule of religion as the government views them.

You want to be a Effing a-hole and try to bring up something to get someone started make sure you understand where the person stands first. if not then just Eff off. this wouldn't lead to anything more because there is no debate to be had here, but if you want to continue to speak on any points that i have spoken here then go ahead but you may as well just keep it to yourself because I don't feel like feeding into stupid shit like this where you are looking for an arguement to begin with.

Okay well since you obviously are out to publicly show everyone what an ass you are by posting this, I'll do everyone a favor and take this to PM. It's pointless trying to have a debate with you because you can always only come back with immature name calling. What are you, a child? :roll:

Good call Jiggy, mike can't take any confrontation apparently. But there sure is debate about what they meant, why the hell do you think there are so many lawsuits involving that very issue? The Jefferson letter did only say that Government shouldn't tell indivuals what religion to practice, not that the government can't be religious.

I was joking anyway and I am pretty sure you were too...maybe mike should just not post in the touchy subject area...
-Jiggy- Wrote:
Philly Mike Wrote:
-Jiggy- Wrote:

You know what? Fuck you. I posted the fact that I am not looking for a debate. You are being a dick from the beginning. Fuck this place. I'm done with this board. If anyone wants to actually contact me I will make my email address viewable and my Windows live ID is here. You want to say I am looking like an ass or being a child but you are trying to start an arguement when we have the same interperatation on what the whole damn thing meant.If you were fucking joking why the hell would you bring up something you knew pissed me off and saying that you will know how he felt especially in here. It has nothing to do with this especially when we agree. Then you further it by saying shit here when you already know I am pissed off. GOODBYE
I'm betting Philly will be back by next Wednesday. Big Grin
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
I agree RM, clearly Jiggy was joking with that comment...I mean he put the winking face, but hey if you can't take a joke then apparently you don't belong here in the first place. He does the same thing to me and I just laugh about it cause I know he is effing around. Mike apparently can joke around but can't take the same joke right back...

Example: Mike said this in the happy birthday thread for me:

Philly Mike Wrote:Wow looks like someone is now 25.999... years old
Surprised you were able to survive that long, with your flipping off random strangers in bars and such

Jiggy makes a joke about it and mike becomes a crybaby and takes his ball and goes home :roll:
zdunklee Wrote:I agree RM, clearly Jiggy was joking with that comment...I mean he put the winking face, but hey if you can't take a joke then apparently you don't belong here in the first place. He does the same thing to me and I just laugh about it cause I know he is effing around. Mike apparently can joke around but can't take the same joke right back...

Surprised you were able to survive that long, with your flipping off random strangers in bars and such

Jiggy makes a joke about it and mike becomes a crybaby and takes his ball and goes home :roll:
first of all it wasnt the fact that he made a joke about it, it was the fact that he referenced it when he was trying to start an arguement from the beginning. I dont mind it being brought up, it has been brought up by others.

I dont see how he was joking when he clearly intended to try to make me look stupid by starting his original post when according to him he knew how i would reply.

as far as being back by wednesday... try me. I am going to delete the account after i make a final post in another thread, the only reason i didn't do it yet was because i had to drop my daughter off at school.
He put the winking face, how many times have you had to make that same argument, yet you miss the joke when someone else does it... jesus how pathetic...
Besides I wrote you a PM stating that my intention was never to "sucker" you into a debate. You are the one that brought up the separation issue I was merely furthering the conversation. I don't have any problems with you Mike. I just think it's very immature how you resort to stupid name calling when you are backed into a corner.
Coincidence? you decide.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cryptogon.com/?p=8164" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cryptogon.com/?p=8164</a><!-- m -->
sunshyne Wrote:Coincidence? you decide.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cryptogon.com/?p=8164" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cryptogon.com/?p=8164</a><!-- m -->
i don't see how it could be coincidence.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
poor horses Sad
Good news if you have or know someone with MS :thumbup:

http://www.news14.com/content/local_news...fault.aspx
Philly Mike Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:I agree RM, clearly Jiggy was joking with that comment...I mean he put the winking face, but hey if you can't take a joke then apparently you don't belong here in the first place. He does the same thing to me and I just laugh about it cause I know he is effing around. Mike apparently can joke around but can't take the same joke right back...

first of all it wasnt the fact that he made a joke about it, it was the fact that he referenced it when he was trying to start an arguement from the beginning. I dont mind it being brought up, it has been brought up by others.

I dont see how he was joking when he clearly intended to try to make me look stupid by starting his original post when according to him he knew how i would reply.

as far as being back by wednesday... try me. I am going to delete the account after i make a final post in another thread, the only reason i didn't do it yet was because i had to drop my daughter off at school.

This is the craziest reason I've heard of yet to disassociate yourself from this little community of friends. If you want to be offended, get mad, and be stupid, nobody can, or will stop you mike, but jeeze, I think you are making a mistake. Freebeer and Hotwings are all about laughing at our differences and yet being different. I hope you can see that.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Swine flu, really, 13,000 people died from regular ole run of the mill flu and its complications last year. But man, has the media ever jumped on that band wagon. Its hard to tell what else is going on in the world if every channel is pig flu, pig flu, pig flu... Perhaps, the real pork we should worry about is whats riding on the things congress and our president is pushing through.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/04/democrats_stealth_approach_to.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/200 ... ch_to.html</a><!-- m -->

Or maybe the fact that the dept of defense thought its was a good idea to buzz new york with a plane "oh, what..too soon?" ummm, yeah. If I had been in NYC during 9/11 and I saw a fighter jet running after a low flying plane now, I would probably piss myself. Man i hope they at least remembered to take the lens cap off before they took all those "pictures".

Maybe they are just trying to get the population scared out of their wits about EVERYTHING, they can only look to the government for help.

I'm not saying we should ignore the pig flu, for god's sakes, cover your mouth when you sneeze and cough, and wash your hands. But don't panic!

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT'S GOING ON! Don't take everything spoonfed by the MSM. Look at other countries' news. They will give you a different perspective on some things. I'm not saying things are being hid purposefully all the time, but it might be more beneficial to your opinions on things if your research is more rounded.
sunshyne Wrote:"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Swine flu, really, 13,000 people died from regular ole run of the mill flu and its complications last year. But man, has the media ever jumped on that band wagon. Its hard to tell what else is going on in the world if every channel is pig flu, pig flu, pig flu... Perhaps, the real pork we should worry about is whats riding on the things congress and our president is pushing through.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2009/04/democrats_stealth_approach_to.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/200 ... ch_to.html</a><!-- m -->

Or maybe the fact that the dept of defense thought its was a good idea to buzz new york with a plane "oh, what..too soon?" ummm, yeah. If I had been in NYC during 9/11 and I saw a fighter jet running after a low flying plane now, I would probably piss myself. Man i hope they at least remembered to take the lens cap off before they took all those "pictures".

Maybe they are just trying to get the population scared out of their wits about EVERYTHING, they can only look to the government for help.

I'm not saying we should ignore the pig flu, for god's sakes, cover your mouth when you sneeze and cough, and wash your hands. But don't panic!

PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT'S GOING ON! Don't take everything spoonfed by the MSM. Look at other countries' news. They will give you a different perspective on some things. I'm not saying things are being hid purposefully all the time, but it might be more beneficial to your opinions on things if your research is more rounded.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
sunshyne Wrote:"Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!"

Where should I send the sling box too?
I (temporarily thank god) work one of my jobs in the insurance industry. The section of AIG that we deal with has changed their name. To "SagePoint". Undoubtably they believe they can leave the bad press behind. I hate this industry.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
The insurance industry does seem to suck pretty hard lately. A little while ago I watched Sicko because its all over one of the cable networks, and it got me pissed I'll admit. Mind you I'm sure only about 40% of the real story was told seeing as Moore is soooooo left wing crazy, but still the fact that honest people living in AMERICA can say they've had family members die because the insurance company pretty much gave them the big middle finger is outrageous. I'm glad I've never had to deal with any of these problems because they seem to be becoming more and more common. Kudos to you Torque, I don't think I'd have the patience.
The next day my alarm goes off and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
Open my window and a breeze rolls in and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of sixth sense I JIZZED IN MY PANTS
when I was sixteen, I got Encephylitis (like West Nile, but the St. John's strain). I was diagnosed in a regular doctors office and not a hospital. Because I was not diagnosed in a hospital, I spent three of the most painful months of my life at home, having to be piled into a car every day so I could go have MRIs, spinal taps, EKGs, and other crappy tests done because my insurance wouldn't let me stay in a hospital. When we would get to the Dr's office I would lay on the floor crying in pain.
At one point, I was in so much pain, I wanted to give up living, so I did. I stopped breathing. My mom was holding me and screaming for me to breathe, and to not give up. I decided to come back for her.
My insurance kept me from a hospital, hospital care and nurses that could help me. My mom had to take care of me.
I sometimes think it was harder and more painful for my mom.

Stupid insurance.
I work in the area that just sets up agents from other companies to sell our companies products, but through some crazy coincidence I am across the aisle from the claims area and I listen to them screw people out of their benefits daily. And doctors out of their money equally so. The whole system needs to be nixed, I want my health insurance to be like my car insurance- a competitive market and my coverage stays with me no matter my job.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I pretty much hate the way insurance companys do business, and I agree they definitely have deserved criticisum thrown there way. However having said that, just wait until the US Government decides it wants to be "Big Brother Insurance Inc." I guarantee this will suck above and beyond all current suckieness.
Website removed: SPAM

Survivors Network for Those Abused by Priests
Mad Dog Wrote:I pretty much hate the way insurance companys do business, and I agree they definitely have deserved criticisum thrown there way. However having said that, just wait until the US Government decides it wants to be "Big Brother Insurance Inc." I guarantee this will suck above and beyond all current suckieness.

Oh no doubt. If only there was a happy medium. I wouldn't trust anyone in charge of this country to provide a responsible heathcare program, our taxes would jump an unrealistic amount, and there would be too many idiots who would abuse it anyway. Someone would get a papercut and say "oh well its free healthcare so I might as well go" and we'd end up paying hundreds of dollars for their visit. I hate it.
The next day my alarm goes off and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
Open my window and a breeze rolls in and I JIZZ IN MY PANTS
When Bruce Willis was dead at the end of sixth sense I JIZZED IN MY PANTS
One of the main reasons we pay so much for health care is all the people that get the freebies (illegal, welfare, uninsured) The hospitals, doctors, etc. have to get money for all that some how. thats why one tylenol in a hospital costs $100, its the 99 people that got a tylenol that didn't have to pay for it, so the sucker with insurance has to pay.