Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
wtf is wrong with my avatar?
What the hell... everytime I edit my profile & add the url link to the avatar field it doesnt show up on my page >Sad

Its not more than 100x100 & everytime I go back to modify the link it isnt even there anymore??
Humm, not really sure what might be going on. The only thing I can think of, especially since you mention that the link doesn't show up when you go back, is that maybe you're forgetting to click on "Modify Profile" whenever you make the edits?
No that happened to me too. I finally had to go and make an 100X100 image and load it up to flickr.
lol my avatar comes from one that is 1260 by 1000...i tworks fine
deuchebag Wrote:No that happened to me too. I finally had to go and make an 100X100 image and load it up to flickr.

You can customize the size of your avatar up to 100 x 100.

You can use a larger image and customize the size depending on the dimensions. That said, please don't use a 1 mb gif or anything like that because that would affect the page loading time.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I created my avatar in photoshop, and while surfing at the www.viewaskew.com board, I could not get it to load.

I ended up realizing that I had to use the save for web button in PS to get it to work.

That's what I did here and the FBH board, and it's all cool.
Wowie Groovie !
Hmmm... not sure unles you are just mentally challenged! I had no problems.