Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SICK OF ZANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM SOOOO EffING SICK OF ZANE!!!! let the other guys talk. the show is called the free beer and hot wings show not the Zane show. So shut the hell up and throw in a drop every once in a while!!! D-bag
you should probably shutup you fetus faced windbag
-Naive- Wrote:you should probably shutup you fetus faced windbag

That's probably not the response we're all looking for here. Please refrain from such replies. Thanks.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Ok, want a reply? ok.

Zane is one of the best things on the show,
Reasons:
1. He keeps the mood funny
2. His jokes are amazing
and 3. If you want to have a show thats all about the name,
go listen to that gay bob and tom show you windbag.

You deserve and upper decker btw.
zane is hilarious. the s that comes out of his mouth make me laugh every time. prolly cuz his sense of humor and mine seem to be pretty much the same. hes always gotta up the ante on the jokes n i love it. and the sound clips are great.
The show wouldn't be half as funny without Eric "Pop-off Guy" Zane.
Zane Rules! Upper Decker your banned from the message board for 24hrs for being Gay!
I think quoting awesome Bob Costas sound clips to insult Zane nay-sayers is a perfect reply
-Naive- Wrote:I think quoting awesome Bob Costas sound clips to insult Zane nay-sayers is a perfect reply

Ahh, didn't catch it. Sorry. Next time please use an emoticon.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
Admin Wrote:
-Naive- Wrote:I think quoting awesome Bob Costas sound clips to insult Zane nay-sayers is a perfect reply

Ahh, didn't catch it. Sorry. Next time please use an emoticon.

???
Well I admit that sometimes he can go overboard with the sound bites, generally he's pretty funny, especially when he tries to insult someone and it doesn't quite work (you build house outa toothpicks) 8-)
i have noticed zane has been interrupting a lot lately
I agree that the show wouldn't be NEARLY as good without Zane.
I live and work in the area and think if I had a choice, the two guys from the show I would love to meet would be Zane and Joe. Not that the other two aren't funny.
bluehawaiisurfer Wrote:I agree that the show wouldn't be NEARLY as good without Zane.
I live and work in the area and think if I had a choice, the two guys from the show I would love to meet would be Zane and Joe. Not that the other two aren't funny.
Just say it you hate the beer and wings
Without that hair-trigger idiot the show would get pretty dry.
Zane is pretty funny.
Zane can never stop, he's awesome.
holehead Wrote:
bluehawaiisurfer Wrote:I agree that the show wouldn't be NEARLY as good without Zane.
Just say it you hate the beer and wings
The one that sounds like Squidward is ok.
Wink
I'm not sick of Zane. Sometimes his interrupting drives me nuts, but at the same time he has me laughing so I can't get pissed at it because it's funny.

The only time I got really irritated with Zane was his ultimatum about if his wife ever hosted a Tupperware party, but then when I heard the bit about how she wrecked his ideas for Christmas presents, I got pissed vicariously.

Mr. Ten's name might not be in the show title, but he's just as much a part of the show. If his IMDb career takes off, man, the show just wouldn't be the same.
I'd have to say w/out zane i think the show would cease to exist. I can't recall laughing at anything said by anyone else other than zane in a while. A name change should be in the works

THe Eric zane show w/special guests free beer and hot wings
I can't wait till the rip into him about his mistakes like they did to FB and HW this week. I love when he gets mad.
zane is the show your fools hot wings is not funny he is a dork free beer to but all together the are funny as hell
I love Zane - he's funny as hell. The one thing that aggravates me is when he interrupts a caller and then complains that no one else can say anything. "keep talking. go ahead, keep talking." Zane, you have 25 hours a week to hear yourself talk, you don't have to occupy every second of it.
as much as i hate zane because he's the biggest a-hole i've ever heard, i dont think the show would be as funny without him, i love hearing about his family problems, i love it when he fails and gets made fun of ect...
He's great, he always has a story. He has enough balls to throw his own family under the bus for a laugh. Not to mention his random desire to display his "feats of strength"
Zane has balls to say the things that he says. He is not the strongest person on the show though. I get the impression that he could be one second away from getting the show cancelled. It would only take one huge screw-up and they could go the way of Imus. Personally I really appreciate that Freebeer and Hotwings have the good sense to keep him in check. Zane has been totally interupting and cutting Hotwings off a lot lately. For some reason he feels the need to tell all of Hotwings stories for him. Zane, I know your reading this so try not to cry too much!
The show took off to the next level when Zane joined in Knoxville. It'd be too sterile with just FB and HW. Zane is great.
I'd tell you guys what the word "shtick" means but you're probably too upset because they removed the word "gullible" from the dictionary to understand.
Go fuck yourself. Hard.
I like the dude.
I think it's hilarious that the guy who started this thread hates Zane yet his username is a term that was popularized on the show by Zane.
I am the irrepressible dark horse.
Film it. Listen to it. Live it. Love it.

All the best,
The Mayor of Awesometown
Just like the show, Zane took me a while to warm up to. Now I think he's absolutely hilarious and a big part of the show. I couldn't imagine the show without him now. I love it when he just randomly crosses the line out of the blue.
And plus, do you all see FB or HW doing any "feats of strength?" He attempted to bench press Joe, did push-ups with Joe on his back, and hell...he let Joe throw him by the hair and pants!
If Zane was not on the show FBHW would just be another boring morning talk show Zane may be a little off the wall every now and then,but that is what makes him a great part of the show.
I agree with Jimbo. Not that I don't love FB and HW but it would be boring without the silly antics of Eric Zane.
That's what she said.
mayorofawesometown Wrote:I think it's hilarious that the guy who started this thread hates Zane yet his username is a term that was popularized on the show by Zane.

I wouldn't be surprised if the original poster is Zane, I doubt he could resist making an account so he could talk about himself.
I dont totally hate Zane I just think he needs to back up a bit and let the other guys talk. For the record I think Zane is really funny, but he needs to throw it in at the right times not just constintly talk.
It wouldnt be the show without Zane. Sigh.
my only gripe against zane is that he laughs too hard and too much at his own jokes, otherwise, funnier than hell
Zane is hilarious...... his "interruptions" add some good laughs even when hes trying to be serious he somehow screws it up. & the guy makes fun of himself
the show wouldn't work without him. He's supposed to be annoying. It's called having a good balance.