Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Create a Caption 2/20/09
Filling in for Burnking today...

I have a few obscure images but I'll use a photo from FBHW during the "what have you got to lose" days.

[Image: yahzanegayqj3.jpg]

*edit* I'll try to give background info on the picture once the captioning is done...I don't want to ruin your first impressions of the image Tongue
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
About a year ago this is how Biff "auditioned" Potthole for his moderator position.

Dino and Derek too.

>Sad
and Howie

and Queenie
Wowie Groovie !
The exact moment that Zane realized he was an alcoholic was caught on film.
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Why is he holding A-1?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
It's curious that Zane's 'Fantasy Schwantz' is a A1 bottle with the od of about 1/2 inch....
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Krystal Wrote:Why is he holding A-1?

lol you will get it when you hear the story. This was a time when the show was still evolving.

anyway on to the caption.

anyone want some A-1 with this tube steak?
It matters not how straight the gate, how charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate, I am the captain of my soul.
[spoiler]Shit, you took away the black bar. Put it the fuck back now![/spoiler]
2 guys no cup
sunshyne Wrote:2 guys no cup

HA ! 8-)

that might be the winner
Wowie Groovie !
wow, this steak sauce is really sticky... and gross... and white... wait a sec....
New listeners didn't realize that Not Necessarily Gay wasn't an original idea.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
This picture is from back before Joe was added to the show. Instead of Joe stunts they would play the "what have you got to lose challenge" and the loser had to do some sort of stunt.

I forget how they decided who competed in the challenge...i think it was some sort of failure during the course of the show.

some stunes included:

Gargle A1 (pictured)
Lick the ice at Rosa Parks Circle park circle
Eat an entire box worth of lucky charms marshmmallows
shut your head in a file cabinent
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:shut your head in a file cabinent

provided good audio for awhile.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
okay.... so why is Zane squatting over top of HW(?) looking like hes gonna teabag him? What does that have to do with gargling A1?
it's sorta like how zane had to stand on top of the table in order to squirt the limes into joes eyes for Tequilla stuntman...It's how Zane rolls...creepily.

He also made a bunch of gutteral grunts and groans as HW gargled....
sunshyne Wrote:okay.... so why is Zane squatting over top of HW(?) looking like hes gonna teabag him? What does that have to do with gargling A1?

Have you ever listened to Zane?... What does his actions have to do with anything?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
http://web.archive.org/web/2005040718084..._Audio.asp

the link is on this page to listen to zane sound like a gay while HW gargles...also there is audio of zane gargling a raw egg and then Zane eating a 'Vender Blender' type concoction with cat food in it. Some of the links may not work but it's worth a shot