Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did swears get by Free Beer?
I think I heard swears on Thursday's and Friday's podcasts. Thursday's was during one of Joe's stories, and Friday's was during NTT on a Red Hot Chili Peppers song. Maybe I misheard them or maybe the podcasts were pulled differently than usual, but I'm pretty sure they were there. Anyone else hear them?
Amateur Anti Spite Board Enthusiast
I thought the exact same thing.
I listened to it like 5 times.
Then I went and searched the lyrics up.
Apparently where it sounds like the F bomb was dropped they say.
"This talking picture show
Is leaking from a silhouette"
And his unique way of singing makes it sound nothing like that.
Thought I heard it as well but I just let it keep playing so I'm not sure if he actually did.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I thought I heard 2 too, I haven't gone back over the podcast yet, but that will give me something to do tomorrow at work.
Humans are not rational beings, they are rationalizing
Practice safe sex, do it in a Volvo ___________ "Shut up", he explained.
I caught the one on Friday during NTT, and was shocked that the Beer didn't dump it whether or not it was the F-Bomb, because it sure sounded like it. I also replayed it over and over, and I could hear nothing else. It's definitely possible that he says "talking" but the music makes an f-sound, but just as some say the NY Post knew how people would interpret the shot-monkey cartoon, I wouldn't be surprised if the Peppers left their song that way on purpose.

It's like that Lady Gaga song, where they use a phaser or flanger or something like that to change "poker face" to "F@#$ her face." - It's as plain as day when you hear it, but every Top-40 station plays it, because no matter what it sounds like, it's officially "poker face."

As for the Thursday swear, can anyone hear be more specific so I can go back and hear it?
Moobs Minger Wrote:I caught the one on Friday during NTT, and was shocked that the Beer didn't dump it whether or not it was the F-Bomb, because it sure sounded like it. I also replayed it over and over, and I could hear nothing else. It's definitely possible that he says "talking" but the music makes an f-sound, but just as some say the NY Post knew how people would interpret the shot-monkey cartoon, I wouldn't be surprised if the Peppers left their song that way on purpose.

It's like that Lady Gaga song, where they use a phaser or flanger or something like that to change "poker face" to "F@#$ her face." - It's as plain as day when you hear it, but every Top-40 station plays it, because no matter what it sounds like, it's officially "poker face."

As for the Thursday swear, can anyone hear be more specific so I can go back and hear it?

It was during Joe's Yoga story. Podcast segment 13 at 8:12. Zane was playing some drops and out of nowhere came what sounded like "eff every D" Zane immediately said "whoa whoa whoa what was that?"
tibbs81 Wrote:
Moobs Minger Wrote:I caught the one on Friday during NTT, and was shocked that the Beer didn't dump it whether or not it was the F-Bomb, because it sure sounded like it. I also replayed it over and over, and I could hear nothing else. It's definitely possible that he says "talking" but the music makes an f-sound, but just as some say the NY Post knew how people would interpret the shot-monkey cartoon, I wouldn't be surprised if the Peppers left their song that way on purpose.

It was during Joe's Yoga story. Podcast segment 13 at 8:12. Zane was playing some drops and out of nowhere came what sounded like "eff every D" Zane immediately said "whoa whoa whoa what was that?"
i defiantly heard the same exact thing. i listened to it a number of times and heard it every time and they acknowledged it but didnt really say what happened. they just seemed shocked. the actual speech sounded like it was hot wings. i played it for a friend and he heard the same think.
i was planning on calling the show monday but overslept so i think i will call tomorrow(wednesday) on cwttab and see what they say even if it is off mike so they dont have to acknowledge something on the radio that got past the fcc
the1thepwnly Wrote:
tibbs81 Wrote:It was during Joe's Yoga story. Podcast segment 13 at 8:12. Zane was playing some drops and out of nowhere came what sounded like "eff every D" Zane immediately said "whoa whoa whoa what was that?"
i defiantly heard the same exact thing. i listened to it a number of times and heard it every time and they acknowledged it but didnt really say what happened. they just seemed shocked. the actual speech sounded like it was hot wings. i played it for a friend and he heard the same think.
i was planning on calling the show monday but overslept so i think i will call tomorrow(wednesday) on cwttab and see what they say even if it is off mike so they dont have to acknowledge something on the radio that got past the fcc

It was definitely Hot Wings. I think Joe talked at the key moments though, so they're probably safe as far as the FCC goes.
tibbs81 Wrote:
the1thepwnly Wrote:i defiantly heard the same exact thing. i listened to it a number of times and heard it every time and they acknowledged it but didnt really say what happened. they just seemed shocked. the actual speech sounded like it was hot wings. i played it for a friend and he heard the same think.

It was definitely Hot Wings. I think Joe talked at the key moments though, so they're probably safe as far as the FCC goes.
joe didnt say anything during it but there were fart noises on top of it
I just listened to it; he's saying "paying out millions of bucks to every dick..." It's from the WHWT on 2/19. Sorry to ruin the fun.
Awwwwwwwwww
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Well, this is awkward