Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you going to do once the undead rise?
zdunklee Wrote:You obviously haven't played zombies on Call of Duty: World at War yet, those bastards can dig tunnels and take down brick walls...

Awwww man, I spent a fortune on shiny new bear traps.
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski Wrote:The problem with handheld weapons is the close proximity you get to the zombies, which is a bad thing if the zombies are virus driven. You risk infection yourself, and generally beating a zombie to re-death would take valuable time, and you risk getting surrounded by other zombies. Shotguns are the best, but of course you need utility tools like crowbars.

If you have a friend with a boat, use that, since zombies can't swim. A plane will work well for a short time, but fuel is a problem. A high building is also okay in the short run, because zombies can't climb, but their sheer numbers would allow them to climb all over their undead counterparts and create a zombie pyramid to get to the top.

Actually according to the zombie survival guide, shot guns are NOT the best. You have to be too close to get a kill. Zombies don't feel pain and will continue to try and kill/eat you even if they have no arms & legs. Head shots and decapitation is the best bet.
I have a 308 with a scope that would be good up to 300 yards for head shots. Then i have an AR15 that has a scope that is good up to 200yards. Then i have smaller rifles and handguns. I do have a shot gun, but it would be last resort/ get out of a building type thing. A Machete is good, but I hope they never get close enough to have to use it.

A building with a second story with a retrackable ladder/stairway. Lots of food & water, a CB radio. AMMUNITION.
Looks like in the case of a zombie attack we all make our way to sunshyne's fortress.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I always say, if you're prepared for zombies, you're prepared for 'bout near anything.
You're only allowed in my fortress if you bring bullets and beans (canned food) or other useful survival items.
What are your guys' thoughts on a flame thrower? It seems like it could be handy but then again if they don't burn up right away they could just run around and light everything on fire. Krystal, have any of your fellow friends experienced this?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Depends on the flamethrower make or model. Shit that's been redneck'd together can be rather wieldy. But fire is a good zombie deterrent.
Let's all pool our money and buy one of these:

[Image: sherman_flamethrower.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
nope, the survival guide says that the flame thrower won't kill them, it would just turn them into walking torches that could burn down your fortress.

P.S.- I don't think Krystal is a zombie, I probably would have noticed when we went out to lunch.
if michael jackson has taught us anything, it's that zombies can't resist group dancing
dingdongyo Wrote:if michael jackson has taught us anything, it's that zombies can't resist group dancing

This is true but if you examine more closely you will find Michael Jackson's disguise is not holding up anymore. As a zombie himself was he just giving us false information so that him and his cohorts could capture us easily. ???
Either way, I'm safe 'cause I'm moving in with Sunshyne.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Krystal Wrote:Either way, I'm safe 'cause I'm moving in with Sunshyne.

Time to rethink our plan here, if a zombie is gonna be there, then I don't believe that the rest of us should go there. Good luck fending of krystal there sunshyne...
Hey, it's not my fault I can't stand the nut-freezing temperatures you guys live with. I lived there for 1 memorable winter when I was in junior high, and would rather not go through that again.
Krystal Wrote:Hey, it's not my fault I can't stand the nut-freezing temperatures you guys live with. I lived there for 1 memorable winter when I was in junior high, and would rather not go through that again.

...a zombie would say that.
Keep an eye out, hoss.
Sunshyne, when the undead shit hits the fan, I'm coming to you. I've got shot guns, MREs, bear traps, machetes swords and other stabbing/hacking/chopping implements, plus I've got my crazy mad blues music writing skillz
Wowie Groovie !
I have broken dreams and empty promises! Will that help?
0rz0ski Wrote:A cruise ship would be great, lots of room for food and weapons. You could just park it a few miles off of port so that the zombies wouldn't have enough bodies to get out there. Remember, zombies can't swim, but they could be smart enough to just keep stacking undead up like a bridge to get out there.

Ummm ... If they start to build a bridge to the boat with their bodies, Why couldn't you just move the cruise ship if they start to get close?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog, you gotta conserve your fuel. And what the hell do you mean that shotguns aren't recommended? How can they NOT be recommended? 100 yards is good for the slow moving zombies, you can get a nice hole in their head.

Flamethrowers are bad because they'll just catch the zombies on fire. It might not instantly destroy the brain.

Also, we need body armor. Completely forgot about that. It protects against bites.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I'm just saying what the Zombie Survival Guide says.
We should all invest in these:

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/O-j7n0AnIGM&hl=en[/flash]

Note: this was made by a canadian...apparently they are good for something...
Dude... I live 1 house away from a cemetery.
Wowie Groovie !
You need to move right now. That's going to be an epicenter.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Invest in that suit NOW...and then never ever take it off...you don't know when they are gonna strike...
Titan's going to be the first zombie, not me.
Krystal Wrote:Titan's going to be the first zombie, not me.

Do you actually think you can trick us that easily, we already know you're a zombie from your dislike of cold
zdunklee Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:Titan's going to be the first zombie, not me.

Do you actually think you can trick us that easily, we already know you're a zombie from your dislike of cold

I thought it was because she devoured brains...

0rz0ski Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Do you actually think you can trick us that easily, we already know you're a zombie from your dislike of cold

I thought it was because she devoured brains...

That's not brains she likes to devour... it does involve a head though.....
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
Rock Monster Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:I thought it was because she devoured brains...

That's not brains she likes to devour... it does involve a head though.....

EXALT!!! 8-)
:Smile

I should have given up a long time ago.
Sunshyne didn't you go out to eat with Krystal recently? Was she acting odd? By odd I mean was she eating human flesh and/or groaning in incoherent grunts?
Krystal Wrote::Smile

I should have given up a long time ago.

You mean, you should have gotten up off your knees a long time ago...
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
First I'm a zombie, now I'm a whore. Being a whore would mean I got to have sex. Or something that can be categorized with sex. But I don't. I would probably be a happier (or nicer) person.

Let's go back to the zombie thing...
Krystal Wrote:First I'm a zombie, now I'm a whore. Being a whore would mean I got to have sex. Or something that can be categorized with sex. But I don't. I would probably be a happier (or nicer) person.

Let's go back to the zombie thing...

Hey sweety, don't put limitations on yourself.

You can be a Zombie Whore.
Wowie Groovie !
"Fellatio won't fill the hole in your soul. "
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Look into your hearts and you know that to be false.
There's only 3 sure fire weapons that can be used 2 destroy zombies without a problem, an m16 with gernade attachment, a katana, of course chuck norris...when they eventually come I'm headed to antartica, no people at all and lots of penguins to sled
Mikesmalltalk Wrote:germade attachment

Damn, I'm screwed. I don't even know where to begin to find a germade attachment.
Jiggy Wrote:
Mikesmalltalk Wrote:germade attachment

Damn, I'm screwed. I don't even know where to begin to find a germade attachment.

I'm even more screwed, I don't even know what the hell that is. Is it like, a germ throwing device that some how harms the zombie ?

Edit: Okay, I googled it, and it appears that germade is some kind of cereal product similar to cream of wheat. So... I think that if you have an attachment that allows you to eat cereal AND kill zombies at the same time, well that's pretty cool. So why not ? Get me an m-16 with a germade attachment.
Wowie Groovie !