Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you going to do once the undead rise?
Mad Dog Wrote:Well if Doktor can do that ^^ we don't have to wory about Zombies.

Damn !

But remember FIRE DOES NOT KILL ZOMBIES QUICKLY AND THEY BECOME GIANT WALKING TORCHES
Wowie Groovie !
Mad Dog Wrote:Well if Doktor can do that ^^ we don't have to wory about Zombies.

Doktor Wrote:I'm still President of Deathland, population my zombie horde and you...you delicious foodstuffs.

Have we forgotten so soon that he is their (zombies) leader.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Maybe we should aim for Doktor first ?
Wowie Groovie !
Krystal! your first sharpshooter assignment when the zombies invade!!
With pleasure.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Sorry Dok, some of your posts amused me, but if you're one of the undead, I will personally see that hot lead and/or my Cold Steel Hand and a Half Sword splits your skull.

I will also personally drag your corpse to the burning pile or burial hole

And I will also drink a shot of whatever high shelf whiskey/bourbon/scotch in your name
Wowie Groovie !
A) Hadoukens are not made of fire, they are made of chi. Which is like plasma.

B) Mere bullets can not harm a Shoto master, such as my self.

C) Also awhile back I had called of my zombie horde, for the time being. I can do much more constructive things with an army of undead...like carpooling.
So....

It's me (the security director) versus Doktor in a one on one showdown to get things started

Is everyone ok with that ?

Mad Dog if I fall you must take Liser and make sure you and she ensure the population of the species

Mark, if I fall, you must take on the additional duty of director of security
Wowie Groovie !
One on One?

Don't be ridonkuluss.

Striking me would be an act of war...a war you will lose.

Because I has a secret weapon.
Your stupidity isn't a secret.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Titan ! Wrote:So....

It's me (the security director) versus Doktor in a one on one showdown to get things started

Mad Dog if I fall you must take Liser and make sure you and she ensure the population of the species

It'll be just like West Side Story.

[Image: westsidestory.jpg]
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Titan can dance all he wants I'll just shoot him.

Also, 0rz0ski, who are you trying to fool? Your opinion isn't worth a damn. Don't you have sammich you should make someone?

Don't be a downer. Go make someone happy.
Titan has his own super powers..... don't you Titan??
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
He has the power to make unsuspecting women take off their clothes in his "studio".

Don't work too hard for that paycheck Titan!
Jiggy Wrote:He has the power to make unsuspecting women take off their clothes in his "studio".

Don't work too hard for that paycheck Titan!

:-[

dick

As for super powers... Me ? no I'm just a guy who has decided that he will survive and that the human race is good and just and should have a chance to continue
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote::-[

Do I have to remind you I like dick?

We know all too well, I don't know what Jiggy was infering.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
zdunklee Wrote:We know all too well, I don't know what Jiggy was infering.

Basically, I'm saying he has a job I want and it makes me feel better about myself to belittle him for having a gravy job that he could potentially become very successful doing.
Way to come up with a post about something that freaks me out! LOL I guess I'd load up on ammo, shut myself in and hope for the best.

I hate zombies...parents don't let your 8 year-olds watch zombie movies at a sleep over...
jerseygirl Wrote:parents don't let your 8 year-olds watch zombie movies at a sleep over...

Don't let them grow up to be cowboy's either.
jerseygirl Wrote:Way to come up with a post about something that freaks me out! LOL I guess I'd load up on ammo, shut myself in and hope for the best.

I hate zombies...parents don't let your 8 year-olds watch zombie movies at a sleep over...

Nobody really likes Zombies. Except Doktor.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Titan ! Wrote:So....

SWEET, so I'm essentially Second-In-Command?
PREPARE TO WORK LIKE DOGS, UNDERLINGS
Whoa now. Your Assistant TO Director of Security. DoS is merely a position in the Leader's cabinet. So you're more like a secretary. Granted your a secretary who can kill anything 100 different ways with a 100 different objects.

Speaking of which we do need a chain of command. We should also have a vote to determine the leader then he/she can fill the cabinet member positions and who outranks who.

First vote - ME ;D

By the way, we can settle this with 5 calls says it all format.
That's rediculous. Everyone will just nominate themselves.

All joking aside, I'd rather not be in a leadership position. Just give me a mission and let me do the rest.
I vote me!

My Platform: Free Alcohol for Everyone!
zdunklee Wrote:I vote me!

It'd be free anyway 'cuz we be stealing it.
well yeah we're "stealing" alcohol and other supplies from where ever we find it, but once we have liberated it, it becomes ours

AS for leader, I thought we had chosen a leader a few pages back? Or maybe it was just someone who picked / nominated themselves ?

I have no aspiration to be the guy in charge, just let me make sure were safe
Wowie Groovie !
I can almost see the "Titan for President" in there.
Krystal Wrote:I can almost see the "Titan for President" in there.

HA HAA ! You can't vote for me if I don't run !
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:I can almost see the "Titan for President" in there.

HA HAA ! You can't vote for me if I don't run !

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Write-in_candidate
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
If I get to write-in a candidate I'll write in Captain Planet.

Or Leonardo from the ninja turtles.
Doktor Wrote:Or Leonardo from the ninja turtles.

Why? Donatello was the smart one.
Leo was the leader. That's why.
I vote for me again. So far it's:

Jiggy - 2
zdunklee - 1
Captain Planet - 1
I vote for Krystal
Wowie Groovie !
I'll vote for Krystal only if she changes her mind about Hawaii.
I was a red shirt for Chick Fil-A. I have the firm belief that if I could handle that I can handle almost anything.
Krystal Wrote:I was a red shirt for Chick Fil-A. I have the firm belief that if I could handle that I can handle almost anything.

Don't you know ? The Red Shirt's die first.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_shirted_ensigns
Wowie Groovie !
I don't have that job or that red shirt anymore.
Krystal gets my vote!!!
Krystal Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:I vote me!

It'd be free anyway 'cuz we be stealing it.

Me = bartender, alcohol theft from me = shot in the head. Me as president = take all the alcohol you want.