Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you going to do once the undead rise?
zdunklee Wrote:
Krystal Wrote:It'd be free anyway 'cuz we be stealing it.

Me = bartender, alcohol theft from me = shot in the head. Me as president = take all the alcohol you want.

The alcohol has to come from somewhere to get to you. I know where lots of liquor stores are.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Damn it! Foiled again........I'd have gotten away with it if it wasn't for you meddling kids...
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Jiggy Wrote:I'll vote for Krystal only if she changes her mind about Hawaii.

Well, right now the only plan is to make it to the Castle in Triune. I'm only going for short-term for now.
Titan ! Wrote:Mad Dog if I fall you must take Liser and make sure you and she ensure the population of the species

I think I can get up for this... Are you ready Liser?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Body/corpse disposal ?

I say massive bon fires and burning pits

However, Our resident expert Howie says that it would be better to bury them.

Any ideas ?
Wowie Groovie !
the virus would just spread into the drinking water then. I nominate fire, because it's fire.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
But then the virus would possibly become airbourne, and be able to infect us all.
Viruses can only live for a limited time outside of a host, as it is not a fully functioning being, but a parasitic entity. We just have to find out how long it can survive, thus the need for labs and gear.
0rz0ski Wrote:the virus would just spread into the drinking water then. I nominate fire, because it's fire.

I don't think Viruses are water soluable, which means they won't leach into the groundwater. Plus I'd bet you'll be on a boil advisory anyway.

Smile
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
Unlike human cells or bacteria, viruses do not contain the chemical machinery (enzymes) needed to carry out the chemical reactions for life. Instead, viruses carry only one or two enzymes that decode their genetic instructions. So, a virus must have a host cell (bacteria, plant or animal) in which to live and make more viruses. Outside of a host cell, viruses cannot function. For this reason, viruses tread the fine line that separates living things from nonliving things.
[Image: image001.gif]

[Image: virus-human-lytic.gif]
I'm a CS major, not biology. I don't touch that stuff.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
It's just what I remember from high school.
Let's see...what do I remember from high school? ???

Oh yeah!

Megan Jenkins is like....totally a bitch.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Did she turn you down when you made her a mix tape and asked her to prom ?

Boil advisory is probably a good idea
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Boil advisory is probably a good idea

Only if the virus is spread through bacteria. Is it spread through bacteria?
Krystal Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Boil advisory is probably a good idea

Only if the virus is spread through bacteria. Is it spread through bacteria?

Until we know what it actually is then we would for sure want a boil advisory. Why take chances?
I believe it is in the second night of the living dead movie that they are burning a zombie body and the evil zombiness goes up the chimney, then it rains, the rain is like acid rain it falls on the cemetary and the newly dead bodies come to life as zombies.
sunshyne Wrote:I believe it is in the second night of the living dead movie that they are burning a zombie body and the evil zombiness goes up the chimney, then it rains, the rain is like acid rain it falls on the cemetary and the newly dead bodies come to life as zombies.

But this could only happen if zombie-itis is not spread through a virus.
Found this on Zombie Wiki: http://www.zombiesurvivalwiki.com/page/H...ise?t=anon
Here is Richard Matheson's (the man who conceived our entire concept of the modern-day zombie) take on how the Zombie Virus might have evolved: The virus evolved from a mutation brought about by the Eastern United States being nuked, and carried by the ensuing dust storms. The germ would be a bacillus, a cylindrical bacteria, that creates an isotonic solution in the blood and circulates the blood slower than normal, still maintaining all bodily functions. In order to produce energy, it has to react with the living cells in fresh human blood thus explaining Zack's insatiable lust to kill. When deprived of blood, it makes self-killing bacteriophage's (proteins that destroy the cells of the host body, causing the zombie to rapidly decompose) or else sporulates (goes into hibernation, killing the zombie and moving on to find another host). Seriously, read the book.

It clearly is not decided that it is a virus or bacteria, and according to the original zombie movie Night of the Living Dead, it must have been a bacteria, because ANYONE who died became a zombie, bitten or not......uh.....yea.....so this could be a major issue if it goes that route......we would be soo screwed...
Oh No!! is the Zombie thread....... dieing??
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
NO! It can't!!!

Rock Monster can not win!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Who the hell said RM won ?
Wowie Groovie !
He can't win, the zombies will just eat him when they attack so ultimately he will lose.
I got the third Resident Evil movie today.

You know...for research.
Why is this now in the Games section? This isn't a game! It's preparation!

Oh, btw, my brother was one of the winners of Zomb in GR on Sat. He won by casually walking past the zombie horde to the helicopter pad, holding his weapon at his side. They didn't suspect a thing, proving that smart thinking will get you past the apocalypse. The other winner made a running dash for the pad, proving that dumb luck will also allow you to survive.

Daniel Wrote:NO! It can't!!!

Rock Monster can not win!

titan Wrote:Who the hell said RM won ?

Sweet... I WON!!!

...what did I win?
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
0rz0ski Wrote:Why is this now in the Games section? This isn't a game! It's preparation!

Oh, btw, my brother was one of the winners of Zomb in GR on Sat. He won by casually walking past the zombie horde to the helicopter pad, holding his weapon at his side. They didn't suspect a thing, proving that smart thinking will get you past the apocalypse. The other winner made a running dash for the pad, proving that dumb luck will also allow you to survive.

THIS IS NOT A GAME ! ! ! ! AHHHRRRGGHHHHHH ! ! ! :oops:
Wowie Groovie !
titan Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:Why is this now in the Games section? This isn't a game! It's preparation!

Now how will the newbs take us seriously if they see this in games!! :|
Zombie hunting is Not a game. And it is deadly serious :evil:
Speaking of Zombie hunting, Who should we have on point during a Zombie sweep?
Titan! Wrote:

Aparantly it falls under this
Quote: and other threads that clutter the GD forum.
:ugeek:
maddogjls74 Wrote:Speaking of Zombie hunting, Who should we have on point during a Zombie sweep?

That's going to be up to Mark as our head Commando/Military guy with a heart of gold
Wowie Groovie !
Hell, I'll take point!
Has anyone wondered how we're going to get Mark to us, seeing he's in Washington state and we're not?
thought you guys would be interested.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1278340/">http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1278340/</a><!-- m -->
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
This isn't a movie trailer, IT"S REALITY!! :twisted: But how do the Nazi Zombies get to America?? :o
The Communists.

Give them my copy of the ORIGINAL "Night of The Living Dead" as a peace offering.

*Note: I really have no plan. Can you tell???
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
Crapppp!!!!! Have they already over run the White House??
here's how we'll make the whole "who's where" dilemma. The Zombie outbreak happens the same weekend as the Super Awesome Free Beer and Hot Wings Message Board get together, so that way we'll ALL already be together.
Wowie Groovie !