Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you going to do once the undead rise?
If we all sing Kumbaya really lound and strong, will that make them go away????
The White Zone is for loading and unloading only. If you have to load or unload, go to the White Zone. You'll love it. It's a way of life.
It might work, especially since this is now offical US Government policy now.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
krys Wrote:Has anyone wondered how we're going to get Mark to us, seeing he's in Washington state and we're not?

It's kinda funny that when I actually have a plan to get people together, everyone (Jiggy and Titan mainly) bash it, saying that it would never work....

When they realize that their plan has major flaws, this is the solution:

Titan! Wrote:here's how we'll make the whole "who's where" dilemma. The Zombie outbreak happens the same weekend as the Super Awesome Free Beer and Hot Wings Message Board get together, so that way we'll ALL already be together.

nice
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
But will we get that lucky??? How likely would it be that the zombie uprising would happen to happen at the same time we're all meeting and greeting one another??? And still, for the sake of understanding, where would we meet then???

P.S. I now kinda want to go to Ocrakoke because I want to see the flaming ghost pirate ship. Ghost stories have been running my life lately.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
http://theshadowlands.net/places/hawaii.htm
3/30/2009 1:38 PM Loose Wendy wrote: "I would rather masturbate using a baseball bat wrapped in barbed wire than have sex with Joe."
That website annoys the crap out of me. I've used it to research Tennessee (summer project), and pretty much gave up because of the typing/grammar skills of the posters and the fact that some of the claims, which are well-documented in a lot of books, are wrong. Folklore is only a hobby for me, but I like to do my research before going to a site and making up half of the story surrounding it on some website later.
First draft or The List of Jobs and People we Need to Fill them:

Director of agriculture/guy who keeps us from starving in the long term: Howie

Director of Security/Guy who makes sure the undead bastards don't sneak up on us: Titan

Commando/ Guy who kicks ass: Mark

Lab person who has theories about the outbreak: Liser

Ok, that's all that I remember without scrolling back,

Here's some key jobs that we need to fill:

Doctor / Nurse / someone with medical skillz

Animal Doctor

Engineer / someone who can figure out a way to keep the water flowing, homes heated, and maybe the lights on

Head guy / gal in charge and their cabinet/ committee

Head food person until we get things in a solid enough shape so that we can cook for ourselves individually

A writer or scribe to record our harrowing tale of survival (Krystal you think this is in your field of knowledge ?)

Ok that's all for now, like I said this is a rough draft so feel free to fill in some of the blanks and jobs/ people that I missed
Wowie Groovie !
I'm a CS major, but I can moonlight as an Engineer. Anything technology related, I'm in for that. "Director of Technology" has a nice ring.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Titan! Wrote:
0rz0ski Wrote:So, Krystal's title is Director of Romance and Reproduction. Nice. Add that to the list, Titan.

Maintaining the list of job titles is up to the president I only have a list of the rules.

And Krystal, since I nominated you, I also nominate that you have the authority to appoint anyone you want to be your assistant.

This means I' only in charge of love triangle's
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
ALERT! We may need to assemble faster than previously thought! This could be a possible zombie attack!

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/...r_che.html
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
**Barf**
Seriously, I'm buying a shot gun this weekend
Wowie Groovie !
I think I can scribe, romance and shoot. I'll try to multitask because you never know when you need to do them all at the same time.
0rz0ski Wrote:ALERT! We may need to assemble faster than previously thought! This could be a possible zombie attack!

http://www.nola.com/news/index.ssf/2009/...r_che.html

Seeing as this is in NOLA, I'm assuming we may be dealing with Voodoo zombies rather than the viral kind. Whoda seen that one coming?
wait...

What if it's a wierd hybrid combo zombie that's part Voodoo and part science accident/infection ?

I still think we'd be better off having someone who knows anti zombie spells just in case...
Wowie Groovie !
So, now we have to find someone who's into magic. That'll be fun.
Some people say my sweet lovin' is magical. Does that count?
No. We have a rule, No Effing the Zombies.

Mark the Valet Wrote:Some people say my sweet lovin' is magical. Does that count?

What titan says doesn't count, so no.
Rock Monster Wrote:
Mark the Valet Wrote:Some people say my sweet lovin' is magical. Does that count?

What titan says doesn't count, so no.

:lol:

So much for your studliness, Mark!!!
Zombie effen is gross!! Even if they were hot in life, it dosn't work for me.
"Hear lies all the Dead Zombie posts, May they rest in peace"
krys Wrote:So, now we have to find someone who's into magic. That'll be fun.

Yeah I'll add that to the updated job list
Wowie Groovie !
There is a quiz on Facebook called "How will you face the zombie apocalypse". This makes me happy.

*Edit: I am a "Zombie Killer". I am pleased.
It's Alive!!! Sick
krys Wrote:There is a quiz on Facebook called "How will you face the zombie apocalypse". This makes me happy.

*Edit: I am a "Zombie Killer". I am pleased.

Can you post a link to it ?
Wowie Groovie !
http://www.facebook.com/tos.php?api_key=...1.0&canvas

This should take you to it. I hope.
Today's Woot is required reading for all those who intend to survive

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.woot.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.woot.com</a><!-- w -->

go read it, there will be a discussion later with coffee and cupcakes
Wowie Groovie !
Could this be the "real" bible? :o

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://zombie.stinque.com/bible/Main_Page" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://zombie.stinque.com/bible/Main_Page</a><!-- m -->
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Wow, that's some good stuff
Wowie Groovie !
Cracked.com rules my world:

http://www.cracked.com/blog/whats-your-z...trategies/
Gotta love the internet, it's going to help us survive.
Wowie Groovie !
Damnit, I was just coming here to post that link.

I read the Zombie survival guide and it brought up some interesting points. However This one interested me the most and could be a cool point of discussion. I think all of us here assumed that once one becomes a zombie, you loose your mind and basically become an idiot. What if that was not the case, and they became "Smart Zombies". This opens up a whole new kettel of worms, and our chance of survival decreases drasticly.
Smart zombies and fast zombies make me cry
Wowie Groovie !
I agree with Titan.
All the more reason for Hawaii. Easier to see them coming from a distance. Just use all of the fance military radars to see things approaching, and send out a few patrol boats. Anyone that gets near the islands without proper contact gets shot/sunk.
Did you not read the Cracked article? He talks about the impracticalities of getting to Hawaii.
No I didn't. Sorry. Cracked is one of the MANY links that is blocked for me. (work sucks)
krys Wrote:Did you not read the Cracked article? He talks about the impracticalities of getting to Hawaii.

I guess this clearly shows mine and Titan's clear superiority when it comes to survival situations.

We will rule with an iron fist....fair, yes, but IRON!
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.