Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you going to do once the undead rise?
Titan ! Wrote:
Jiggy Wrote:Damn, I'm screwed. I don't even know where to begin to find a germade attachment.

I'm even more screwed, I don't even know what the hell that is. Is it like, a germ throwing device that some how harms the zombie ?

Edit: Okay, I googled it, and it appears that germade is some kind of cereal product similar to cream of wheat. So... I think that if you have an attachment that allows you to eat cereal AND kill zombies at the same time, well that's pretty cool. So why not ? Get me an m-16 with a germade attachment.

I wonder if they sell these at Wal-Mart?
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I said before, I didn't think krystal was a Zombie. I thought the zombie things in I am Legend didn't like the elevations. I don't like cold either and I'm DEFINATELY NOT a zombie. And the zombies in the grindhouse movie were fewer near the coast because the breeze kept the virus out fo the air there. Krystal and I can go to the Baja peninsula to fend off the zombies while working on our tans. Its much hotter to have massive amounts of artillery while wearing a bikini, but you guys have fun at the north pole.
I'll be in my fortress.
sunshyne Wrote:Its much hotter to have massive amounts of artillery while wearing a bikini, but you guys have fun at the north pole.

I changed my mind guys. I think I'll take my chances down south. :o
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:Its much hotter to have massive amounts of artillery while wearing a bikini, but you guys have fun at the north pole.

I changed my mind guys. I think I'll take my chances down south. :o

Jiggy, remember Sunshyne did have "lunch" with Krystal...how do you know this isn't a well concieved ploy to lure us all into a trap?

*if it isn't then I am all for that plan myself
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Eh, trap or not...bikinis and guns man. Think about it.
Jiggy Wrote:Eh, trap or not...bikinis and guns man. Think about it.

Touche, South it is boys! Tongue
Enjoy your trap then.
Men have been getting trapped by Zombie women for eon's. They love to eat your brain, have your baby, then ignore you.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:Men have been getting trapped by Zombie women for eon's. They love to eat your brain, have your baby, then ignore you.

Wait, how is that any different from normal women?
The necrosis.
zdunklee Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Men have been getting trapped by Zombie women for eon's. They love to eat your brain, have your baby, then ignore you.

Wait, how is that any different from normal women?

wait... are all women zombies ?
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Wait, how is that any different from normal women?

wait... are all women zombies ?

I don't know. Are all men idiots?
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
No I have seen women that are ambulance drivers.

We also demand a good bit of your yearly income.
zdunklee Wrote:No I have seen women that are ambulance drivers.

Progress...Change....Hope >Sad
hey, who wants to be the guy who brings the beer ? Cause fighting the undead and trying to live through the apocalypse will be a lot more fun if there's a sixer of Sam Adams waiting at the end of the day.
Wowie Groovie !
You mean "end of the day" literally or after EVERYTHING's over?

Because even if i was a drinker I wouldn't drink during this business.
How bout a couple kegs? maybe one of our TN posters can bring the moonshine equipment?
Kegs and BBQ. I think I'll bring that flame thrower after all.
Moonshine and home brew equipment is a good idea, we can live off of supplies for a while, but eventually were going to have to become self sufficient.

Awwwwww shit. Those of us who live are going to have to become farmers. Dammit.
Wowie Groovie !
^^^No it's cool dude. I saw someone do it once on TV. Looks easy.
Don't worry, I grew up in a farming community, it's not that hard.
Bull shit ! Farming is hard damn work. I read about it in a book.

I nominate myself for security officer so I don't have to farm, and I still get to eat.
Wowie Groovie !
I nominate myself as Welder.

Since it's the only useful thing I can do.
Before I get stuck with farming, I nominate myself as Bartender...someone has to serve the drinks.
Well damn, I guess that means I'm the farmer. Here are some of the supplies I will need. Water bottles, ribbon, an iron, a FBHW Not Necessarily Gay Calendar and rubber bands...lots of rubber bands. Trust me, I think I know what I'm doing!!
What could you possibly need an iron for?
Well duh, the iron is obviously for the garden. Poor zdunklee, I'm afraid you may be the first to get killed.
No way, I'm agile and quick like a cat, 60% of the time I get a kill shot everytime!

that and if I can shoot off duck and pheasent heads I'm pretty sure I can hit a zombie
Then if you want to stay alive you won't question my farming techniques. I was kind of backed into a corner on this and am doing my best.

*side note - I do find it funny that you questioned the iron, yet everything else seemed passable to you.
Jiggy Wrote:Then if you want to stay alive you won't question my farming techniques. I was kind of backed into a corner on this and am doing my best.

*side note - I do find it funny that you questioned the iron, yet everything else seemed passable to you.

Well, obviously the water is for the plants, the ribbon could be to hold them up if needed, and the rubber bands could be used to hold them together after we harvest them...

...of course everyone knows that the best plants only grow when a FBHW not necessairly Gay Calendar is around for laughter and shade.

I thought maybe the iron for heat, but if we are gonna be in the south then that wouldn't make sense.
Big Grin

Before I come down, I'm stealing a big cargo truck and ransacking a Home Depot, and Gander Mountain, and I'll stop by Meijer and get some packs of seeds.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Big Grin

Before I come down, I'm stealing a big cargo truck and ransacking a Home Depot, and Gander Mountain, and I'll stop by Meijer and get some packs of seeds.

Cool, while your at it stop by Office Depot and get some gardening supplies for me. We'll be eating like kings gentleman!!
zdunklee Wrote:Before I get stuck with farming, I nominate myself as Bartender...someone has to serve the drinks.
I nominate my self as the drinker.
Every community needs one! [Image: drinker.gif]
Quote of the Day:
"I'm here working for the people. I'm causing dissent, stirring the pot, getting people to question the whole rotten system." - George Costanza
Can I be a sniper? I always wanted to learn to snipe.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mE4VkMWBFqI

All zombie's want to do is dance!!! That's not so scary!
Sure Krystal, you can hunt the snipe, I'll even be kind enough to supply the burlap sack and the stick. :o
dino Wrote:
zdunklee Wrote:Before I get stuck with farming, I nominate myself as Bartender...someone has to serve the drinks.
I nominate my self as the drinker.

Hey, there's two drinkers there. I call dibs on the second drinker position! :-X
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
Queenie Wrote:
dino Wrote:I nominate my self as the drinker.

Hey, there's two drinkers there. I call dibs on the second drinker position! :-X

To me, drinking is a hobby. I don't need it to be my job.