Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you going to do once the undead rise?
Krystal Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Men have been getting trapped by Zombie women for eon's. They love to eat your brain, have your baby, then ignore you.

We also demand a good bit of your yearly income.

My zombie gets a 1/3 :'(
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Soooo, all this planning and I'm not sure were any further ahead.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Jiggy we need bacon, lots and lots of bacon.
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
I went to Home depot last weekend for some 2x4s and I ended up going down every aisle and evaluating the products for their usefulness in the zombie apocalypse,
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:I went to Home depot last weekend for some 2x4s and I ended up going down every aisle and evaluating the products for their usefulness in the zombie apocalypse,

Good! Once it takes place and the need arises for new leadership I will appoint you Director of Security.

...I mean someone will. Jiggy for Pres.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Titan ! Wrote:I went to Home depot last weekend for some 2x4s and I ended up going down every aisle and evaluating the products for their usefulness in the zombie apocalypse,

I people call me crazy.

Actually asking for assistance on tools kill zombies would be a great Joe Stunt.
Oh that would be a good joe stunt, Joe's Will This Kill a Zombie challange anyone?
That would be awesome, especially if he gets someone that is an expert in theoretical and/or practical zombie killing.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
what happens if you eat a zombie?
dingdongyo Wrote:what happens if you eat a zombie?

I think that's a valid question.

in Resident Evil 3 the crows had been eating the zombie corpses and became infected. So going on that and using my new official capacity as Head of Security, I officially advise against using zombies as a food source.
Wowie Groovie !
The survival states the consumption of infected flesh is 100% due to the virus still being active within it.

It is also unwise to try to bone a zombie :X If you think herpes is bad...
Yeah, so everyone got that ?

1. No eating Zombies.

2. No boning zombies.

More rules to follow probably.

Also, we need a doctor or medical person. And right now unless someone else steps up, Dr. Alex is it.
Wowie Groovie !
Word. I'm gonna saw off your liver bones! Oops you're dead!

No just kidding...I know how to test human gills for the virus.
I want a second opinion.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Doktor Wrote:Word. I'm gonna saw off your liver bones! Oops you're dead!

No just kidding...I know how to test human gills for the virus.

Yeah, ummm ANYone else have ANY medical experience or knowledge ? Anyone...

please
Wowie Groovie !
I'm only KEEDING.

I know a thing or two of the medical profession. especially the zombie virus.
Titan, make sure you get heirloom seeds/ plants. a lot of the hybrids, while producing supple fruit, do not produce seeds for the next year's planting.

if you do not have a viable skill that will help the survival of us all, the next choice is bait. We will use skill less people as bait to draw zombies into traps were we can anihilate them easier. Also if more supplies are needed, and zombies need to be drawn away from the storage areas. So practice up people!
Edit: or practice running fast.
sunshyne Wrote:Edit: or practice running fast.

Crap...I'm dead!
Jiggy, you can drive the Jeeps with roof mounted ak-47 turrets, ok?

Hell yes!! Will you let me shoot one when we have some down time?
Yes. BYOA (Bring your own ammo).

1. No sex with zombies
2. no eating zombies
3. bring your own ammo

Also, anyone got a banjo ? were gonna need some music.
Wowie Groovie !
http://www.cracked.com/article_15643_5-s...appen.html

I love cracked.com
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
0rz0ski Wrote:Jiggy, you can drive the Jeeps with roof mounted ak-47 turrets, ok?

Eff AK-47 turrets, we are gonna have these on our Jeeps (well mine anyway):

[flash=350,287]http://www.youtube.com/v/eee8utrIRfA&hl=en[/flash]
Titan ! Wrote:1. No sex with zombies
2. no eating zombies
3. bring your own ammo

i have a guitar and a bass. That good?
Doktor Wrote:
2. no eating zombies
3. bring your own ammo

I play a mean set of spoons and I have a buddy that thinks he can play the harmonica. We can get an old time jamboree going.

Damn, now I want zombies to attack. This sounds like it's going to be a FBHW board equivalent to Woodstock!
Hot damn!
Doktor Wrote:
2. no eating zombies
3. bring your own ammo

well I was really hoping for a banjo....
Wowie Groovie !
I have a friend who has one..
Titan ! Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:i have a guitar and a bass. That good?

Aren't you Director of Security? Will banjos make us safer? Please present your case.
Titan ! Wrote:
Doktor Wrote:i have a guitar and a bass. That good?

Got a thing for that "Deliverance" music? Wink
Hey look at that . Liser just volunteered for the Bait Squad.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Hey look at that . Liser just volunteered for the Bait Squad.

Hey there we go. This plan is really coming together.
I can play a washboard to compliment Jiggy's spoons. Now get us that damn banjo......anybody?

*I hear zombies also hate country music...
Who wants to play the whiskey jar? I'm sure we will have a few of those laying around.
We currently have: Guitar, Spoons and Washboard.

By my study we need: Banjo, Wiskey Jar, Bass Fiddle, Fiddle, and a singer (although someone could multitask).
What about the Steel Guitar and a Mandolin? Zombies hate Bluegrass.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Ok, we also need those, come on people get some practice time in so we are all safer when the zombie attack is upon us.
Okay:
Steel Guitar - Mad Dog
Spoons - Jiggy
Washboard - zdunklee
Banjo - Doktor
Bass Fiddle -
Fiddle - Krystal
Whiskey Jar - Mainerliser
Singer - Sunshyne

Come on guys we need these spots filled or it will be certain doom. Of course Titan, zdunklee and myself will be getting a hefty portion of the profits since were the badasses that got this rolling. Mad dog suggested a mandolin so he can eat a fat one.

Oh, how about a name?
How about Beer Wings Bluegrass or Hot Free Bluegrass? That way we can remember our favorite morning show after the zombie apocalypse.