Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you going to do once the undead rise?
I was thinking something along the lines of Bluegrass Jiggy and his band.

Because I wouldn't feel right about not including you guys.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
JiggyBeer Bluegrass?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Maybe we could build a robot to help up fight the zombies?
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Titan ! Wrote:Hey look at that . Liser just volunteered for the Bait Squad.

Wahhhhh!
I'm pretty decent with any string instrument. But I choose Banjo.
Which reminds me...

Let's say one of us GR area zombie fighters comes up against a zombie Free Beer or Hot Wings ?

I know we have to kill as many zombies as we can, but do the guys get a free pass ?
Wowie Groovie !
Only if as Zombies, they retain their personalities (like Bub in Day of the Dead)
stupid Joe stunts would include Eating People A-Hole and Try Not To Be Shot In The Head A-Hole.
If Joe were an undead walking zombie, they could finally do Producer Joe Stops a saw blade with his face challenge
Wowie Groovie !
Jiggy Wrote:Okay:
Steel Guitar - Mad Dog
Spoons - Jiggy
Washboard - zdunklee
Banjo -
Bass Fiddle -
Fiddle -
Singer -

Come on guys we need these spots filled or it will be certain doom. Of course Titan, zdunklee and myself will be getting a hefty portion of the profits since were the badasses that got this rolling. Mad dog suggested a mandolin so he can eat a fat one.

Oh, how about a name?

I am willing to learn the fiddle.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
The name of the band shall be Captain Freakout and the Clouds of Freedom
Doktor Wrote:The name of the band shall be Captain Freakout and the Clouds of Freedom

We need to work in the fact that not only are we a bad ass band, we're also bad ass zombie fighters and survivalists, so with that in mind I humbly suggest:

Lord Titan's Bad Ass Zombie Stompers and Bad Ass Bluegrass Banjo Band
Wowie Groovie !
No.
LTBAZSaBABBB? That doesn't really roll off the tongue.

Also, why the hell do we need a bass fiddle?
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
ok ok ok...

how about this ?

The Former Free Beer and Hot Wings Morning Show Surviving Listeners Zombie Stomping Bluegrass Band
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski Wrote:LTBAZSaBABBB? That doesn't really roll off the tongue.

Also, why the hell do we need a bass fiddle?

Hey this is a democracy. So if you don't want a bass fiddle I am more than willing to put it to a vote so I can veto it when it gets to my desk.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I didn't vote for you.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
A bass fiddle is a staple of any bluegrass band, otherwise you have no bass line because there are no drums to keep the beat.
Washtub bass...
I can sing alright, I mean if we're starting a band, and all. As far as a band name, we can use the link from the other thread to get a name. Do zombies really not like bluegrass?
Mainliser, you could probably play the washtub bass, or the wiskey jar, if you aren't terribly musically inclined.
Jiggy Wrote:Okay:
Steel Guitar - Mad Dog
Spoons - Jiggy
Washboard - zdunklee
Banjo - Doktor
Bass Fiddle -
Fiddle - Krystal
Whiskey Jar - Mainerliser
Singer - Sunshyne

Okay I have this updated. We still need a bass fiddle. Also it's worthy to note we need to take this very seriously. We don't want people to think we're a gimmick band because we fight zombies and yet have a zombie playing our fiidle.

Krystal, do you have good earplugs?
I think we need strippers too, cause zombies hate strippers.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan, as security, I charge you with making sure the strippers are not zombies and have a good fighting ability.
we should probably all learn karate too.

1. No eating the zombies
2. No Effing the zombies
3. bring your own ammo
4. no zombie strippers
5 learn karate
Wowie Groovie !
6. Get all da drugz
I have a Yellow belt in Karate and JuJitsu, thats a start anyway.
sunshyne Wrote:I have a Yellow belt in Karate and JuJitsu, thats a start anyway.

Ok you're the lead karate teacher
Wowie Groovie !
I vote chuck norris into our group of zombie survivalists (if he doesn't become a zombie) and he can teach us all martial arts.
sunshyne Wrote:Mainliser, you could probably play the washtub bass, or the wiskey jar, if you aren't terribly musically inclined.

Yeah, I think I would rather do the whiskey jug instead of being the "bait"!!!
I second this nomination. I also nominate Bruce Campbell, for his expertise in chainsaw zombie slaying.

zdunklee Wrote:Titan, as security, I charge you with making sure the strippers are not zombies and have a good fighting ability.

Yes, because this is where people could really fall off the wagon with the first two rules.

Titan ! Wrote:1. No eating the zombies
2. No effing the zombies
sunshyne Wrote:I can sing alright, I mean if we're starting a band, and all. As far as a band name, we can use the link from the other thread to get a name. Do zombies really not like bluegrass?

Of course they hate bluegrass. Everybody hates bluegrass except Ozark Mountain folk and Hillbillies from West Virginie Undecided
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Mad Dog Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:I can sing alright, I mean if we're starting a band, and all. As far as a band name, we can use the link from the other thread to get a name. Do zombies really not like bluegrass?

Of course they hate bluegrass. Everybody hates bluegrass except Ozark Mountain folk and Hillbillies from West Virginie Undecided

http://www.ironhorsebluegrass.com/Cds/fade.htm
"Golf requires goofy pants and a fat ass. You should talk to my neighbor the accountant. Probably a great golfer. Huge ass!"
I have to say the gourds are funny bluegrass . they do a bluegrass version of Snoop Dogg Gin & Juice. I think the band is The Gourds?
Howie Feltersnatch Wrote:
Mad Dog Wrote:Of course they hate bluegrass. Everybody hates bluegrass except Ozark Mountain folk and Hillbillies from West Virginie Undecided

http://www.ironhorsebluegrass.com/Cds/fade.htm

If the Zombies don't run from this bit of delightfulness We're Doomed!!!
mainerliser Wrote:
sunshyne Wrote:Mainliser, you could probably play the washtub bass, or the wiskey jar, if you aren't terribly musically inclined.

Yeah, I think I would rather do the whiskey jug instead of being the "bait"!!!

no no, you're still bait. everyone has 2 jobs
Wowie Groovie !
Yea, remember I am also the bartender.
By the way as bartender you should know all of the members favorite drink.

Me, whiskey neat, and a Guinness.

Also, do we want to make this a travelling from town to town killing zombies bluegrass band, or are we going to be stationary and eventually try to rebuild society. ?
Wowie Groovie !
Stationary and rebuild, therefore as security officer I charge you to also be the recruitment officer and make sure to recruit as many women as you possibly can.
zdunklee Wrote:Yea, remember I am also the bartender.

And I drive the jeeps.

I believe if we want to be stationary we might want to go to a place that has pre-existing theaters so we don't have to waste time building those. Maybe we could go to Branson, MO and take over Yakov Smirnoff's theater.

Thoughts?