Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you going to do once the undead rise?
zdunklee Wrote:Yea, remember I am also the bartender.

Since dino and I are designated drinkers, can you fix me a Jack & Coke so I can go ahead and get started?
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
You want that 1 part coke and 10 parts jack right?
"What you are about to see is top secret. Do not tell my mother."
Queenie Wrote:

Since dino and I are designated drinkers, can you fix me a Jack & Coke so I can go ahead and get started?

Since my spoon playing and jeep driving will be keeping us alive I'm going to want some drinks as well.

I take my milk - skim and my coke diet.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
I'm the bartender Jiggy, not the grocier (sp?).
zdunklee Wrote:You want that 1 part coke and 10 parts jack right?

Damn you're good!!
Hey doc, do you know the address of that place?
Oh, you know, I do know the address. It's at the corner of go fuck yourself and buy a map!
zdunklee Wrote:You want that 1 part coke and 10 parts jack right?

Yeah, but skip the Coke
Wowie Groovie !
Jiggy Wrote:

And I drive the jeeps.

I believe if we want to be stationary we might want to go to a place that has pre-existing theaters so we don't have to waste time building those. Maybe we could go to Branson, MO and take over Yakov Smirnoff's theater.

Thoughts?

i think we're better off finding a small town in the middle of nowhere to start off, the big cities are just going to be a big ole pit of death and disease
Wowie Groovie !
I nominate myself as Chief Technologies Officer. I will provide iPod batteries, in case we need a little change from the bluegrass. I also require tequila, and none of that cheap stuff either.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
I'm going into battle with a bunch of drunks.
"Sir, You need to get out of your car, there is a train comming."
"Why ummm... uhhh did you ummm... feel the need to errrrr, god why can't I type!!"
Like they said in Braveheart, or maybe Gladiator, a little alcohol is courage.
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Like they said in Braveheart, or maybe Gladiator, a little alcohol is courage.

I'll drink to that.
Everyday you reinvent yourself into a bigger cock-shite than ever. It's incredible. I don't know how you do it. I admire you.

I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.
Any of you women folk wanna be in charge of cooking ?
Wowie Groovie !
0rz0ski Wrote:
Titan ! Wrote:Like they said in Braveheart, or maybe Gladiator, a little alcohol is courage.

I'll drink to that.

I'll drink to that as well, but only if by a little he meant a lot.

Titan ! Wrote:Any of you women folk wanna be in charge of cooking ?

I'm not even gonna touch that can of worms you just opened up.
Well I suppose if we got a man dude who can cook, I'm cool with that.

that reminds me, you think the zombos will go for the men or the women first ?
Wowie Groovie !
I think they will go for whoever is slowest, start getting in shape.
Hmmm, if we decide we want to live on Chili I could do cook duties but as it stands I am already driving armed jeeps and playing spoons so my schedule is pretty tight.
Well, I guess that we all learned a lesson today. That it's what's inside a person that counts. And that on the inside, midgets are thieving little bastards.
Yeah Jiggy, your schedule is booked pretty tight, but I think that like maybe every 2 weeks we could get a substitute spoon player / jeep driver cause I likes me a good bowl of chili, but that's really more of a decision for the executive branch

However remember rule # 2 No Eating Zombies and that includes using them as meat, spice and or sauce for chili
Wowie Groovie !
Jiggy Wrote:Hmmm, if we decide we want to live on Chili I could do cook duties but as it stands I am already driving armed jeeps and playing spoons so my schedule is pretty tight.

Chilis out for me. I don't eat spicy food and would probably starve before living on it.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
I can make sammiches.
I'll make food. Burgers, steaks, spaghetti, chicken, lasagna, tacos, any form of dessert.

Ok, so it's obvious we need a food person, in my opinion it seems that Orzo is the best choice, does anyone else have food skillz to challenge her or want to fight for the job ?
Wowie Groovie !
Sofar I'm just a banjo playing Doktor. Wink I think I got a sweet gig.
Doktor Wrote:Sofar I'm just a banjo playing Doktor. Wink I think I got a sweet gig.

Banjo ? hell yeah,

But I don't want to burst your bubble here, but I'm personally hoping that a genuine Dr or Nurse shows up
Wowie Groovie !
Well, does any member have medical documentation? Or Experience?
I know there's a lot of registered members...but i rarely see them post..
Well, we've had a couple Dr.s

You of course .

And Dr. Stupid, who seems to have disappeared.

We also had a nurse for a while, but she too seems to have disappeared. Sadly.
Wowie Groovie !
Well looks like i'm your only option Wink
We're all doomed.
"I'm glad to see those 'Worthless Whore' lessons turned out well for you."
Maybe someone can take a first aid class?

I find your lack of faith disturbing...
I find your lack of mental stability scary as shit.

..and yet oddly alluring, right? Wink
...no.

Lies.
Not sure if it qualifies as doctor but one time I had to apply a band-aid to myself. I was there, I know.
I have first aid and cpr certification, but also have 2 jobs already, and I think that bartender one alone is gonna keep me pretty busy.
It's not like I didn't have first aid classes in the Marine Corps or anything... >_>
Maybe I'll kidnap a dr or nurse when I go ransack the Home Depot
Wowie Groovie !
Titan ! Wrote:Maybe I'll kidnap a dr or nurse when I go ransack the Home Depot

Maybe we should find Dr. House. That way we can get fixed and tough talked at the same time.
Good point in tough times a little tough talking might be necessary
Wowie Groovie !
I know Dr. House plays instruments so he can play our bass fiddle.
Here's an update:

Celebrities to gather:
Chuck Norris
Bruce Campbell
Steve Carrell
Dr. House

Band Lineup:
Singer- Sunshyne
Steel guitar- Mad Dog
Banjo- Doktor
Spoons- Jiggy
Washboard- Zdunklee
Bass Fiddle- Dr. House
Fiddle- Krystal
Whiskey Jar- Mainerliser
Hand Trumpet- Steve Carrell

Supplies:
Medical supplies
Bartender supplies
Jeeps
Ammo (bring your own)
Tools (Titan is bringing a truck full of Home Depot stuff)

Am I missing anything?